It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Add on the top of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
covetedsecretsexposed.com...

What is with this site, This site is what I would like to refer to as spam, garbage, junk, tall tales, trick people into getting their money.

I am surprised that this site is here, this is all the crap most of us try and stay away from. Why is it on top of ATS now? Do you guys figure you can get people to actually buy this crap? Do you actually think there are idiots on this site to buy it? well there might be.... But still, taking an advantage of overly paranoid people its a good thing.

I put it Dis info because that is what it is.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
That horrible horrible ad is the reason you're not payin 3.99 a month to surf this site... Banwidth for a site like this must be incredibly expensive. Its a lot better than the mosquito ad(remember that one?).

The "ads by google" link makes me think its a third party advertising program.
Ats probably has little say in what ads do run here as all their money is green... The advertisers will say what site they want their ads to run on and the ad service pays the site for clicks on that ad(I think). Why do you think its odd that a conspiracy book would be advertised on a conspiracy website?

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
That horrible horrible ad is the reason you're not payin 3.99 a month to surf this site... Banwidth for a site like this must be incredibly expensive. Its a lot better than the mosquito ad(remember that one?).

In all actuality, ATS admins proved that this site runs about 1.9 tera of transfer a month from server to user.

I can bet you I can find a server cheap with that much space and a lot of server space also.

I am making a point to this because it isn't your tipical Google add.. Its big, huge and wants to be clicked. I actually thought it was going to be another part of the AS family... Opps I was wrong.

Anyway, I don't think they should promote garbage on this site, especially garbage that don't work.

Oh and that 3.99 I would gladly pay that a month to get rid of all these crappy adds. I think they all suck, so ya I would pay for it.

[edit on 10/10/2006 by ThichHeaded]

join