It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Adair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I know this bloke ( David Adair ) made his own rockets. He also worked on leaked NASA documents to make fussion work. ( Which i know they can use but wont cause of the price of oil ) He supposedly made a rocket which took three years, and got told to take off from white sands.
He was supposedly 14 when he started to do this and 17 when he was asked to launch his rocket.
He was asked to fly his rocket to a place on the map which didn't exsite which is S4. ( i would love to knw other peoples opinions about S4 )
He then was asked to work on an engine nearly the same as his but a lot bigger, he said it was made of 70% materials and 30 % organic. He told who he was working for he could not tell them how it work because it wasn't human.
They then asked him to leave and wern't perticuly nice about it. I have never heard of him since i read it in a book and wondered if anyone new more than i did?!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows more than i do please let me know because this really intrests me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is an interesting read about/with him. Lots of stuff on Google also, but I'm lazy

join