posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:50 PM
This incident has all the drama....
1. NK's double bluff(TNT)
2. China's amazing lack of intelligence gathering( ) look Kim Jong Il can't take a dump without Beijing being informed. Hence China's bluff.
3. America's full knowledge that this isn't a nuclear bomb-later satellite pictures will show the TNT being loaded and moved by train and lorry into
position. (mock surprise/outrage)
4. American and Korean duplicity over economic manipulation(currency).
5. The end game=American need for control of East Asia.
6. How to manipulate and control China and other Asian economies. Trigger a diplomatic incident, see the economies fall, not unlike IMF. Cut Chinese
influence and economic might and finally come in for the profits, buy cheap, sell rich.
A report written in August by none other than JP Morgan says that the Korean won is
A recent report by a U.S. investment bank says the Korean won
is overvalued by 11.5 percent against the U.S. dollar after adjusting for inflation. JP Morgan Chase says the inflation-adjusted won is at its
strongest since 1996 before the Asian financial crisis, dealing a blow to Korean exporters in overseas markets.
but here's where is starts getting interesting, the Bank predicts that
the Korean currency will not continue its appreciation in the coming months due to the country's dwindling currency account surplus and gloomier
I smell a rat!