It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Is Out Of Place.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
pass whatever you know to us while you have time !
Spread your knowledge.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I can't imagine the Doctor saying she is affected by recent trauma without evidence of recent trauma!

We can guess all day long, but she is the only one who can answer as to what's up with her.

The only thing that sounds crazy is the phone call you got. It isn't impossible that someone scared or threatened her and she is afraid to talk to you for fear of reprecussion.

Hopefully you two can talk openly and find out what's up, cause not knowing is the pitts.

Good luck with getting things back on track and hopefully you don't lose your passion for conspiracy type issues based on the disruption.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Mike ,did the doctor say if the memory that your girlfriend lost would come back to her?I gotta admit the phone call sounds pretty freaky.If you don't mind me asking ,what areas in conspiracies were you interested in?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ok I'll be the one to say it... it sounds to me like her body has been taken over by someone or something else. All of the things you've mentioned are just too weird. This doesn't sound like a normal female. People don't just completely change in the blink of an eye.

I would really like to hear more about this. Feel free to U2U me if you want to chat further.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Mike do you do any of your surfing at work? Because if you do, your call was probably from some IT guy with a power complex or a lot of time on his hands. Also as far as your girlfriend goes-I don't buy what the doc said. Adult women don't get turned into paranoid, anxious, forgetters through a recent event they can't remember. If it was so traumatic wouldn't she have some recollection or even nightmares?

If it were my SO you bet your doupa I'd have him in a CT scan or MRI faster than you could blink. I'd also ask about hormonal changes, they can cause all of the above symptoms and not just at pregnancy or menopause. Believe me I've lived through them! You both need to be proactive and get to the bottom of this.

Good luck, be patient, love each other!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How about an update on the subject of this thread?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Why did you call her parents before you tried her cell? Personally I've never liked talking to my wife's parents. Good enough people, just don't like phone conversations w/them. And for that matter, even past G/F's parents that I've been good friends with and actually hung out. Never like talking to them on the phone either. Always a small tension no matter how well you know someone's parents. Just curious why you didn't try her cell before you went to the gym, or at least before you tried her parents?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
TALK to her. Communicate. I find it strange you say you keep no secrets from each other, but air your relationship problems on a conspiracy forum before asking her whats up?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
I got into conspiracy theories, and you name it hot and heavy for awhile, downloading every piece of info I came across, often w/o even reading it.
I had almost 300Gigs worth.

Our sex life is a flat zero... there is none.

No mystery here. You are spending too much time on the internet. You are getting into things she has no interest in and you aren't paying enough attention to her.

Get off the computer. Talk to HER instead of the computer screen.

You are supposed to be in the phase where you are woooo-ing her (for lack of a better word). You are supposed to be impressing her and yet what does she get??
If I were her I'd be bored and seriously wondering if THIS is what I want for the rest of my life. (and the answer would be no .. I wouldn't want to be an internet widow).

Sorry kiddo ... she's not a robot .. you just have been taking her for granted and she knows it and probably wants out.

FF that is EXACTLY what I thought.

Your a geek man.. 300gigs? Really? Common, you can't get a g.f with a life like that let alone KEEP one...

My advice (its not realy advice) is that you wasted away your relationship looking at mostly false lies, ramblings and dreams of people seeking attention - which you gave them - and in turn lost your love in the process.

Her attitude change is most likely her day dreaming about her other boyfriend and that they would be doing something far more exciting then watching tv right now if she where with HIM at this moment, because he doesn't clue his face to the computer every chance he gets to look at conspiracies.

The guy who called you I bet is her boyfriend
sorry mate, I have heard of it happening before, the boyfriend contacts the other boyfriend by mistake or purpose, to scare them or a little hint hint wink wink im with your g.f and your clueless.

Shes cheated on you, sorry mate, shes not your g.f any more, that your correct. No sex life anymore? Most likely because you spent the time you should be in bed with her on the computer thinking your just one click away from finding THEE truth - like most think they are - and she just gave up.

Just take this as a lesson not to ... throw away your relationships anymore. IMO of course. Maybe she was replaced by a alien reptilian sent by the greys from Uranus to begin laying the ground work for world domination.
I would bet she just doesn't like ya any more though, again, IMO.

AH!!! .. I have been fooled!

God.. I HATE IT when people drag up old threads. He was most likely a hoax who stopped coming by because he got bored.

[edit on 4/25/2007 by Rockpuck]

<< 1   >>

join