It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sincere Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Will I be successful in this lifetime? Will harm come from my adventures?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
No

Yes

(If you give a little more insight into your life, I might be able to answer this better though)

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NukeAmbition
Will I be successful in this lifetime? Will harm come from my adventures?

no because if you're already looking for answers outwardly you will get outward answers...
Unless you find a teacher who is kind enough to help you that is..

The answers are within... You create your reality by thinking it... don't get stuck in a loop of negative thinking and horrible reality creating... make a mental plan.. be a certain way because you choose to be... exercise your right to be an individual who makes smart choices and can achieve any goal put before him... in tiny intervals... breaking bigger goals into smaller goals is the best way to get things accomplished.

For instance... since we are so highly unrealistic with ourselves as it is, day-to-day... why not understand we are... and atleast be highly unrealistic in a beneficial way?..

say your doing a project of your own, and you had a certain dead-line for yourself in-mind... you really thought you could get it done... and its taking longer than planned.. usually a person gets angery because they aren't meeting their unrealistic dead-line that they've created for themselves... so instead of being unrealistic in that sense.. take it to a different level.. and always predict dead-lines waaaaayyyy into the future where you'd obviously have things already done... and why not maybe forsee all the 'actual' consequence/problems that would arise from not completing it in time... so perhaps you would have a more realistic idea of the situation.. instead of one of pure frustration or self anger..

BUT This really belongs in belowtopsecret.com

[edit on 10/9/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NukeAmbition
Will I be successful in this lifetime?

If you count success as being fruitful on the living vine - based in the permanent richness of peace and love grounded in unity of all souls.

If you seek for self, you will fail. If you seek for all, you will overcome.

Will harm come from my adventures?

Not unless you trample over another in your quest - if your journey is a quest for truth from the highest source and you let love be your light along the path - no harm will come to you or those you pass along the way.

It's all about orientation. Self-orientation is the path to doom. Universal orientation is the path to the stars.

new topics

top topics

join