It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White terrorists don't make news in the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A FORMER British National Party member has been accused of possessing the largest amount of chemical explosives of its type ever found in the country.

Robert Cottage, 49, of Talbot Street, Colne, appeared before Burnley magistrates charged with possession of an explosive substance.

SOURCE

If this was a muslim man, half of Burnley would have been cordoned off, and it would have been all over our media for days.

But in this case... silence.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by thawyze]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Lots of issue's dont make the news and this is just one of them. The state controlled media dont want you and I knowing the real truth because if we did we would be stringing up the politicians, rich and greedy in the streets.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Fascinating. The largest haul ever in this country? I would have thought that after the years of terrorism perpetuated against England by the IRA that that would entail a very large amount of explosives indeed. It is shocking that I haven't seen this reported anywhere in the mainstream media.

Could it be unreported because it does not fit the agenda of those who supply the daily propaganda? White terrorists do nothing to aid the demonisation of folk who at least partially share an ideology with those we are currently engaged in military action against on foreign soil. People don't want to hear about the fact that any individual, regardless of colour or creed can be a potential terrorist threat. It's so much nicer to have a target visibly different from ourselves to direct our ire towards. It's so much easier to divide and rule if our "enemy" is easily distinguishable through the clothes they wear, the colour of their skin, or the rituals that they partake in.

[edit on 9/10/06 by Implosion]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Fascinating. The largest haul ever in this country? I would have thought that after the years of terrorism perpetuated against England by the IRA that that would entail a very large amount of explosives indeed. It is shocking that I haven't seen this reported anywhere in the mainstream media.

Could it be unreported because it does not fit the agenda of those who supply the daily propaganda? White terrorists do nothing to aid the demonisation of folk who at least partially share an ideology with those we are currently engaged in military action against on foreign soil. People don't want to hear about the fact that any individual, regardless of colour or creed can be a potential terrorist threat. It's so much nicer to have a target visibly different from ourselves to direct our ire towards. It's so much easier to divide and rule if our "enemy" is easily distinguishable through the clothes they wear, the colour of their skin, or the rituals that they partake in.

[edit on 9/10/06 by Implosion]

...That has to be the best post I've read in a while.

Thanks for that Implosion.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is being discussed in an earlier thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments there.

Closed.

top topics

join