It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote viewing/esp techs need help and serious question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I ve always felt very intuitive and have scored pretty well on esp tests. In fact there was atime when I practiced daily and developed a strange twitchwhen I would practice. .I would score very high and sometimes I would get a headache Can anyone relate? By the way I didnt use any known technique. I just sort of tried learning on my own without prior knowledge

I recently found an interest in remote viewing and have practiced with friends and online. I seem to be fairly good at it, I hit my target very often, but apparently you can learn to get amazing results. However I dont have hundreds of dollars to spend on the courses. Is anyone here a selfless professional willing to help out a fellow human to develop his RV skills? There must be techniques that I dont know about.

Does anyone know of any fairly cheap or free quality info on the subject?
Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Honestly I can say Ive been searching for the same thing here.. Someone that is really willing to help... But thus far no one... Not anyone that I know personally either.. These people are out for money, and it saddens me, as I have put my mental powers on the back burner becasue I never felt right about making money off this.. To me its much like a Preist only saving those souls which paided the money to be saved.. Total BS... And if people say pay me and I will hone your skills, watch out.. Becasue I sense those people are frauds, and when we all have the power to do so.. I suggest you train your mind personally.. As we are the best teachers when it comes down to it.. Searching for people to help is where I went wrong, as they wanted something in return, mostly money, Which taught me to teach myself, and read, read, read.. Your heart will tell you where to look and what to belive, and be very skeptical about those that want money for this.. Its a tool for these people to make it in the world, and pay their bills... I could very well do this in my life, but I dont think its right, so I stay in the shadows and offer my advice to those who seek such things... Good luck to you my friend

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Knowledge is best aquired through personal experience, not dishing out 100's of dollars to some sham.

I'd just keep practicing, and not give up.

Best wishes, and good luck!

join