It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys do me a favor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I would like anyone who is strong with religion to pray for my sick dog with liver disfunction who is close to being dead. We love that dog so much and she was always the center of attention of the people in my neighborhood. She is a black poodle named Pepper. She is very sick and cannot eat anything because she will throw it up. She is skinny now, weak, very hungry and cannot tell us what she wants by barking (like she would normally do) because she is too weak.

So please can you pray? If theres some miracle that can save something, I always called that praying.

-I have done this for someone on this site before

Thank you

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
awwh poor Pepper, I'll keep her in my thoughts tonight too and wish that she doesn't suffer.

our pets are just as important members of our families as their human counterparts adn I've met dogs far wiser and nicer than quite a few humans.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
At least I'll have my bird

[edit on 9-10-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
awwh poor Pepper, I'll keep her in my thoughts tonight too and wish that she doesn't suffer.

We we best hope that those blood tests come out in a positive way. Her kidneys are hurt too.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I know exactly how you feel about your dog Pepper.

My own dog, Tara, passed away three years ago. It was one of the most painful losses that I have ever felt.

Tara had been my "buddy" for ten years. We were inseperable. Where I went my dog went. And I mean we went everywhere; bookstores, cafes, I even snuck the dog into the movies with me. For some reason everyone would get into the act of helping me sneak that dog into places where, normally, you wouldn't expect to find a dog. It was great having total strangers become complicit in helping me hide my dog.

Like I said, that dog was my buddy.

Of course, I'll say a little prayer for Pepper. I understand totally. A dog is capable of bringing a great deal of joy into one's life. I hope and pray that Pepper will recover and be around to continue to brighten your life.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I said a fervent and heart-felt prayer for your Pepper.

I love my doggies and my cat and I love all living things and one to die crushes my heart.

I will pray again and again for your pepper.

God be with you and bless you.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
wildcat, all prayers for your dog Pepper. I believe God created animals and plants to be as special as humans.

By the way, when I lived with my parents 10 years ago, I discovered a multi-colored (mostly brown) adult cat in my parent's backyard that was docile and looked like it needed a home. I petted it and it was amiable to those responses. It has now been a pet of my parents (I live on my own now) for 10 years and is cared for religiously.

She has had a nerve problem in her tail for the last two years that causes her to bite her own tail with the production of blood; the veterinarian cannot diagnose any specific disease. Most of the time, however, she is a content cat.

Her name is "Kitters."

Please all pray for Pepper and Kitters.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
We will most happily add your Pepper to our devotions.

One thing youfailed to mention is the age of your 4legged?

We raised Wolves for many years. During that time we brought 3 through parvo
one of which was adopted by a dear friend and now runs free on a ranch in Montana.

The first one we kept on our bed and hand fed until she recovered. From then on
she slept between my head and the headboard until she got to big. Then she slept under the bed directly under my head.

unfortunately we lost our children and our home to fire 10 yrs. ago. There have only been 2 more devistating events in our lives than that. That was the loss of our Mothers.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey! Would you look at that! Those proffesional vets were wrong, she is just sick. They determined she had disfunction in the liver when we took her in but now she is ok. Thank you all for your support. Its another one of those mircacles where it turns out the vets/doctors are wrong. You can see those happen on tv. Thank you all

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
And for the treatment, its diet and medine. She is only very sick.

new topics

top topics

join