It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysteries in the Tuscon Mountains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
yet another mysterious hotspot location I will find and post on.... who would like to see the pictures of the arch and I'm fairly sure I know where its located. Besides being the first to post the location of Skinwalker ranch, Evans Ranch, and other famous paranormal hotspots, I am planning an expedition there to take photos and exclusive proof of the true arch's existence. I have a feeling there are some false arches in the area.

Hey, if you do find what you think is the location would you mind posting the GPS coordinates?

I know people in the area, but most stories like this I hear come out of Sedona so it would be interesting to see more in the area.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Read this story many many years ago not long after the internet happened..Maybe some more of this story in the Paranormal forum.Definately way before Skinwalker ranch became popular.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrimUK
Hi everyone, I've been looking at the ATS boards for a long time but have never posted. I was just reading ths interesting story that was linked through www.forteantimes.com to this site HERE there are a number of myterious goings on in this story but what interested me the most was the section on 'Doorway to the Gods'. What do you guys think? I was wondering if any one had heard of this before or if anyone lived in the area? Look forwad to hearing what you all have to say!!

Grim

Well, I used to live in Tucson for a while, finishing undergrad. I don't know about energy or doorways, but the mountains and nature are fantastic. I visited the supposed energy vortexes in Sedona, but don't know that I felt anything.

However, my ex girlfriend and I used to go camping at Apache Lake, which is about 100 miles into the wilderness on the old Apache lands. One time we saw a giant green fire ball looking thing fly across the sky. That is the only paranormal-esque experience I can point to, if it was even paranormal.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

Also note that animals seek out the "just right" spot to lay down for a nap. Every whached your pet walk about a room to find that perfect place?

if you lift up the floorboards at that spot you'll find the hot water pipes

Toonces the dowsing cat.

Harte

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I lived in Tucson for over 25 years ( in the northwest part of the city in the Catalina mountain foothills) . I saw many strange things in the sky as our house overlooked the whole valley....there's lots of military there (Davis Monthan, Sierra Vista) but I just don't think that explains some of the things we saw.

I also used to waterski often at Apache Lake and saw some really strange lights, objects and fireballs while camping there.

Southern Arizona is just weird.....some of the things we found in the desert were just bizarre. Easily the strangest place I've ever lived.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I led an expedition to this area about 5-6 years ago to locate the paranormal area and arch supposedly at the center of this, but were not able to find it at least partially because of bad weather and time limitations. Let me say first this is a very dangerous area as major drug smuggling and human trafficking routes go thorough the Tumacacori Mountains. On several occasions in our travel, we saw or heard groups of people traveling through this region which may have been so involved. Our explorations and research suggest the paranormal area, (if it is a reality) is between dick's Peak and the Town of Ruby, possibly near the area called Hell's Gate, on the Southwestern slopes of the range. Last time I was in the area, the Border Patrol and/or Military had the whole area blocked off, and no one was allowed to go in because of "the danger from drug smugglers". If you want to explore this area, take the Freeway south from Tucson toward Nogales and turn west onto Arivaca road at the town of Amado. This leads to the town of Arivaca and from there, you can find many routes into the west side of the Tumacacori's and information about whether the area is even open. If you choose to go into these mountains go with a group, take at least 1 good four wheel drive vehicle, plenty of water, a sidearm, and let people know where you plan to explore and don' t diverge from your "flight plan"! I am not sure camping overnight in these mountains would be a good idea. My many years of back country experience in Arizona has taught me its Mountains are harsh and dangerous places (especially in the summer!) and there are many ways you can come up missing if you don't keep your wits about you. However there is much that is beautiful and much related to Spanish and mining history to see in this area and a trip there can be a rewarding adventure if done correctly.
edit on 5-1-2016 by skeptikal1 because: incomplete information, need for clarification

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GrimUK

lay lines and their cross over points are good pointers. The pyramids and a lot of other ancient sights rely upon these, churches still to this day put most of there sights on cross overs. There are 3 churches in my town that sit on them? and they just don't sit or feel right with many.

link   

lay lines and their cross over points are good pointers. The pyramids and a lot of other ancient sights rely upon these, churches still to this day put most of there sights on cross overs. There are 3 churches in my town that sit on them? and they just don't sit or feel right with many.

link   

link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join