It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Chat: People Don't Know About It!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
chat is on crackatm for me.

bling blong

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
What's going on with chat right now?? Anyone else having connection issues?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Phew, I was hoping it was a board problem and not just me!

Any one on staff know what going on? I don't know what to do with out the Chat.. I think il start talking to my self...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Personally I like how tidy the buttons are at the top of our screen. When we have a new u2u, it is clearly indicated by the flashing button. If this were to be flashing all of the time, it would become annoying very quickly. So a flashing chat button would be irratating.

But I would fully support some more recognition to the Chat button.

These graphics:

are on a steady rotation on the Forum pages. Maybe a chat link could be introduced into the mix?

Something to bring chat to the attention of the members without dominating our screens.

Exactly what I want, a simple button to rotate around or maybe a new place for them so it does not interfer with the staffs buttons already. I say anoying flashing ones because everytime a big thread breaks out about the end of the world, it is always flashing for some reason...

But please consider the Chat button!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
What's going on with chat right now?? Anyone else having connection issues?

I am. It says connection refused then keeps switching from the loading image to the chat screen while making a boing noise...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
HEHE.. I got the boing boing boing noise to. I don't usually have the sound on so It took me a while to figure out where it came from.. thought I loaded another ATS page with one of those "NO WAY!!" ads lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join