It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
As comet meant hit Earth, it finally convinced me do this post.

Im always having dreams alot of basiclly the apocalypse, basiclly it ussly involved a comet heading for earth, or impact of comet etc..

Basiclly most are realistic, one is where alot people go outside to veiw comet in the sky, then others involve a comet hititng earth and tidal wave heading towards me and im just standing their staring like i would do (no point in running).

Other's is outside, and comet suddenly hits, my dad screams somthing, and tries drag me in outside concrete shed, but it's too late and explosion get's me, as we expected comet hit far away, but hits close.

Though tidal waves in my dreams of comet cause usely happen most.

I just wanna know as i have these dreams quite alot, what is the dream symbolism for it, and what's it mean, thanks...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well what we dream has something to do with what's going on in our life usually. Not always I'm sure, dreams can be unexplainable sometimes. Do you get a bad feeling from this dream, or do you feel fine during it? Do you wake up feeling glad, because it was just a dream?

Another thing to ask yourself is why you dream it regularly?

If I had to take a stab at what this is all about, I would say this. There is something going on around you or in your life that your subconcious thinks is a really big deal, and maybe you don't really think about it much, or make a big deal about it. The subconcious (or your spirit or something) wants to get your attention on this badly.

Or turn that around, and maybe see that you are making a big deal out of something that is in fact really small, and your subconcious is making fun of you! However that goes, lol.

I would suggest you try to stay dreaming after the disaster has happened, and see what comes next. This of course will probably make you go lucid, because surviving the apocalypse you will know you are dreaming of course.. But you can let the dream continue if you don't try to mess with it. See what comes next, and see if that has any significance on your life.

Wish I had a recurring dream like that, I would be going lucid alot, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Strangle, I've had similar dreams. It started two years ago on my 18th birthday(I'm 19 now heading on 20). A few days before my birthday I dreamt that the earth(Not world) came to an end, by some asteroid collisions & alot of people died & the earth(as we know it)was altered completely. It was very bizarre. Ever since that first dream, I have had dreams like that coming to the end of every year since.

Note however, that about a month after my birthday some people reported seeing something "strange" in the sky near South Trinidad & thought it was a UFO(This could be totally unrelated).

I had other dreams about the world ending, usually with asteroid collisions & strange beings coming from the sky in some sort of parachute. And huge worm-like creatures would rise up out of the ground. Those dreams used to bother me slightly, but never really got me paranoid about the apocalypse or anything. However, the dreams never got me scared. So I won't call them nightmares per say.

Late last year however I had a very peculiar dream. I dreamt that I had psychokenetic powers & people in the dream(Including my family) thought that I was a demon & worked for the Devil. I even felt that way in the dream.
However, nearing the end of the dream, demonic creatures came from out the sky & ground & started killing people & such. There were evil fairies, leprachauns & other creatures that I didn't have a name for. Later in the dream though, angels came down from heaven & helped in the battle. It was also revealed to me that I wasn't working for the devil either, but for God(I can't remeber if the angel told me I was working for God exactly, but I think he said the King).

Anyway, I woke up before the dream ended, but we were winning anyway.
I've had other bizarre dreams about the world ending since & they would all be similar.

I try not to think too much of it. If it comes to that(Apocalypse) & it goes anything like my dreams, I don't think I have much to worry about.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Interesting that they happen at the end of every year. I read somewhere that dreaming of an apocalypse could mean that you are going through a big change in your life or are expecting to soon...

You guys can have some wild dreams, mine are almost never that interestng. Last night I dreamed I went to supper at church and spent most of the time telling people about my soccer team.. lol

The closest thing I have had like that, was once I dreamed some F-16's were launching missles at a city nearby the house some family and I was at. Once I dreamed myself and a bunch of people were on top of a building, and some construction workers were chipping away at the bottom of the building with dynamite and machines, causing it to lean more and more, but it didn't seem to scare us as much as it should.. But an asteroid, or aliens, or lots of demons and angels? Not once. I've seen one of my friends turn into a demon in a dream.. closest thing.

Most anyone I talk to about dreaming says that they almost never remember their dreams, or that they don't dream. So us who remember our dreams are already a bit of a minority, and you guys dreaming of apocalyptic things.. especially angels vs. demons (that really blows my mind I would love to have one of those) must be even rarer..

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Intresting

I had weird dreams too, im on back jetski riding ski's and on the jetski were 3 monkeys riding it, also my dreams are ussly crazy.

Like once the Egyption godess with dog like head, and human body, with axe said he is going to kill me, i said "Go on then this is only a dream", lol and i thought he wouldnt kill me then but he decapitated me, also i had a dream where i went to my school and took everyone hostage, then in end i shot them all then it end, really weird stuff...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hmm. I remember most of my dreams. There was also a point where I could control my dreams amazingly. Whatever I wanted in a dream, I could have. Anything. But that control seems to diminish a bit(I'm working on getting it back).

I dream very "stupid" stuff sometimes. Things that are radically rediculous. I once dreamt that I was helping Clambo(From Sesame Street) solve a crime in the farrrrr future. I dream the stupidest things.

Also, about earlier this year, in my dreams where something is chasing me(or whoever's there with me), there's a place where I can go that nothing finds me. The strange thing is, the place is actually a short cut that I take to go by one of my friends. But once I enter that place & wait a while, the dream changes completely.

It's as if it's a safe point in my dreams. My mind probably thought it up when I needed to get out of trouble. But I ain't complainin. It's cool!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Is it true if u get hit by a comet or asteroid pulse u will get blown away

top topics

join