It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq: A Stepping Stone in a Corporate Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I have read the forum registration agreement and several rules and guideline posts by the admins and wish to state that it is my intension to abide by them.

I was lost as to where to post this because it fits well in several categories, including the war on terrorism, peak oil, political conspiracies, 9/11 conspiracies and a few others. I hope i chose the proper forum.
--
There is no doubt in the minds of thousands upon thousands of people, from the public to high level government employees, that 9/11 was a false-flag event engineered to further political and corporate agendas. There is also no doubt amoung many that anything other than the official story is bogus. For the former, of which i am one, the problem is how to effectively make the latter aware of what the real motivations driving this war are. Connecting the dots, even when backed up with facts, fails all too often. Certinly hostility, badgering those with a different point of view, or trying to force a point of view, will also fail. What is the best way to go about this?

Afganistan was the publically announced starting point for the "war on terror". Iraq is but a stepping stone in an open ended war in which the administration states "you are either with us, or you are with the terrorists" which, by itself, is a very scary statement as it leaves no room for freedoms provided by the US constitution. Iran is obviously a high priority target on the list and plans for its invasion have already been laid out. It's convienient that al-Qaida seem to spring up where ever the US has a corporate/political interest (i think those terms have become interchangeable at this point). Further reinforcing this is a document released today which states that al-Qadia has "manifested itself in a number of different locations, in South Asia, in Southeast Asia, and in the Middle East". More countries will be found which "associate with" or "harbor" terrorists as time goes by. I think Africa will pop up sooner or later because of it's petroleum resources (the US is establishing more bases there already).

Many people are lazy by nature. I know because i am one of them. I have to be thoroughly interested in something before any hint of motivation to take action surfaces. I'm stuck on the best way to present this issue to others in such a way as to motivate them to question the "official story". My approach thus far has been rather blunt (shock and awe) and has consisted of stating a lot of indisputable facts and trying to provoke thought by asking questions.

Timing is everything and there is little doubt that the real reasons why the US is at war in the middle east will become apparent. The question is, will it be too late, as has been the case throughout history? How does one go about motivating people in a way that is effective?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is a must-see film for anyone who isn't able to connect the dots between 9/11 and the "war on terror"

The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
[color=#990000]Americans Question Bush on 9/11 Intelligence

- Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.

Only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks, down five points since May 2002.

source: here

[color=#990000]Poll Finds Most Americans Displeased With Congress

The disregard for Congress is the most intense it has been since 1994, when the Democrats lost control of both houses, the latest Times/CBS News poll found. (Sept. 21, 2006)

Complete Results

[color=#990000]Poll Shows a Shift in Opinion on Iraq War

Americans increasingly see the war as distinct from the fight against terrorism, according to a new poll. (Aug. 23, 2006)

Complete Results

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hey Atomdood

Mate I agree with you 100%
This was purely setup as a money making scheme, to benefit the rich.

911 was allowed to happen because it gave them the opportunity.
Clinton was pushed hard after 93WTC and Oklahoma, but he was aware of the underlying tone in the officials calls for an Iraq offensive.

Unfortunaetly, bush's father, and his cronnies are too invovled within the corporate elite.. That I personally beleive they are dictating alot of the actions.
Had bush not lost office to clinton.. would it of been snr re-entering Iraq after the 93 WTC and Oklahoma bombing?

One thing I dont agree with tho, Is Iran.

As michael M said, Afghanistan was a given. When you create an enemy, you need to look as if you beleive he's the enemy. So carpet bombing Iraq and sending in minimal forces was nessecary for the smoke screen, I mean.. how can we NOT find a sick ailing man walking with a cane between caves?

Iran actually has a formiddable military, and that large piece of realestate isnt going to be conquered easily, if at all.

After we entered baghdad with such a display of 'shock and awe' the corporate elite thought thye had done enough to scare off the neighbours. I mean who would dare confront us after we marched into baghdad unabaded.

This is why we have no answer for Irans nuclear issue.
The elite never expected it, they dont want it and now they are stuck with a serious problem right next door to there investment. A problem that has already started seeping in and sabotaging there efforts.

Honestly tho, why are we in Iraq now?
To setup security.

We dont care about the iraqi's... there's being massacared in the streets on a daily basis..
but the security of the infrastrucutre, the oil fields and the US administrations officials is priority.

This is truely the end of America, if the corporate elite maaged to manipulate the nation into going to war on the other side of the planet... they can easily alter the outcomes of ANY election to ensure there 'friends' keep the important positions.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
9/11 First Responder David Miller -- Tells us how the US government has treated 9/11's first responders.

@Agit8dChop - cool avatar dude

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
CIA closes down unit that was hunting Bin Laden

The CIA has closed down a secret unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials said Monday, the NEW YORK TIMES reports Tuesday.

Full story here

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
One of the most simple detective tricks in the book is to step back and look at who benifeted the most from the crime you are investigating.

When it comes to 9/11, it's a very short list.

I'm not convinced that 9/11 was a flase flag opperation, but I do believe that many horrible crimes have been comitted in the name of "The War on Terroism".

The first and worst is forgetting that it was the US's actions and policies of destabilisation that have created so much hostility in the world.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Only patriotic Americans need watch...

Unconstitutional - The War on Our Civil Liberties

new topics

top topics

join