It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Do you guys know of any good upcoming movies? I'm sick of watchin the same old ones and wanna check out something new. The only one I've heard of is this one called Rest Stop from my friend who attended Fangoria. Any of you guys know anythin about this movie or any other good ones?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I think the Lack of Replies Speakes for Its self

LOL

I feel the same However I am Looking Forward to Frank Millers "300"

www.apple.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regis92
Do you guys know of any good upcoming movies? I'm sick of watchin the same old ones and wanna check out something new. The only one I've heard of is this one called Rest Stop from my friend who attended Fangoria. Any of you guys know anythin about this movie or any other good ones?

The Departed came out the other day. I loved it.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If your a jackie chan fan hes got new police story coming out
youv'e got the new texas chainsaw film
One i'm looking forward to is saw 3, dont know when that will come to england but it's in america october 27.

Try telling us what kind of films you like and you might get some more ideas.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm afraid most movies these days are going to be pathetic modern remakes of classic cult films.....

Maybe Borat's movie will be worth going to see.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yeah I actually picked up Rest Stop the other day, after being really disappointed by Saw 3. Rest Stop was really good though - nice change from all the movies that are the same and/or remakes. If you havent seen this movie, do yourself a favor and spend a couple hours checkin it out.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I rarely watch movies, but I did see a trailer on Google Video for a movie coming out in November (I think the 22nd) called "The Fountain". If trailers are anything to go by, this looks like it is going to be really good. It seems to be a weird mix of fantasy, history, sci-fi, and romance. (you'll have to see the trailer to see what I mean) The reviews I saw for it were very favourable, although that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm definitely going to see this one.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
the most interesting movies nowadays are comic book movies and the upcomig movies are ,ghostrider, fantastic four 2, transformers, and spiderman 3. those are the only movies i know about.

top topics

join