It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy hits South Park

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm a South Park fan so I'm goin' to watch this episode, might as well even record it for later. It's gonna be South Park's take on the 9-11 Attacks, not some right wing conspiracy. This one will be hilarious.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I have a feeling that in the end its just going to be Osama Bin Laden. South Park's general attitude towards conspiracies is that they're bull. I can just see it coming...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Ok here's what I'm guessing they'll do.

Eric Cartman tries to convince Kyle that the Jews were responsible for 9/11 as a nutural Cartman way of ripping on Jews. Kyle will deny it at first and then start believing him until Stan starts talking.

Stan's dad will buy into another conspiracy and go crazy as he always does lol.

Just as I argued.. they will let Israel off the hook. The show will have an agenda and it will be them switch hitting for the home team like all homeboys have to do and err are doing currently.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Frankly, I don't care if it's pro or against the inside job CT. If it's on TV, it's bad for you. They don't call it "programming" for nothing folks.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctorfungi
Two movies that have been not only debunked, but showed to be spouting a bias so full in itself that the creators are actually LYING and making stuff up to prove a point. It's the same crap recycled over and over.

Can you please provide links to the supposed debunking of 9//1 mysteries please? Thanks.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this was said before, but the image they have for the summary of this episode has a guy who looks a lot like Bill Gates.

Maybe they will say he was the mastermind.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Sorry if this was said before, but the image they have for the summary of this episode has a guy who looks a lot like Bill Gates.

That has to be him, wow weird. I guess they will play on the old Bill Gates is the anti-christ conspiracy theory and then use that to steer people away from the truth. Good tactic, these guys are good. I think the clan will be pleased with their efforts for the cause. Bonne sayanim.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaaat. wait a second.

They cant have bill gates, they already killed him, when the generals windows 98 OS for his holographic battle plan station crashed!

PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE!!

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Whaaaaaaaat. wait a second.

They cant have bill gates, they already killed him, when the generals windows 98 OS for his holographic battle plan station crashed!

PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE!!

Heh. To the South Park creators, I don't think death really means anything to their characters. Look at Kenny, for example. Chef, who died a very grissly death was revived from the dead. I think what they will do is try to portray Bill Gates faking his death so he could have time to take make a new plot to take over the world, or he was just using a clone/robot of himself that was actually destroyed.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OK

Cartman exposes 911 and blames it on Kyle (the Jew)

Here is what said on the video.

(In show and tell)
-Cartman explains that the buildings collapsed "supposedly" by jet fuel.
-Cartman mentions that jet fuel is not enough heat to melt steel.
-Cartman said the whole in the pentagon was not big enough for a plane, and showed a picture of the pentagon.
-Cartman blames 911 on Kyle.

(Another man says at town meeting)
-Said there was smoke seen at the base of the towers.

(911truth.org conspiracist says

-911 was pulled off by our government so they could attack the ME (the false flag theory)

Kyle meets Bush.

Bush blames Kyle for exposing the truth and a character wearing a t-shirt that says "911truth.org" on the chonspiracists theory... is killed by Bush.

Then it gets weird...

Kyle and Stan run into the 911truth.org conspiracist that was killed and see him killed again.

They follow a detective that killed the conspiracist.

The detective says the 911 conspiracy was created by the government.

Bush interupts and explains that they did cause 911...

Point is, it becomes a governemt conspiracy that was created by the government to create an illusion of power.

(Ending)
"So who was responsible for 9-11??"
"A bunch of pissed off Muslims! Of COURSE!"
Everyone laughs.

The End.

So...

THIS IS A MUST SEE!

This episode does NOT make fun of the theory or the conspiracists.

This episode brings up the possibility that the theory MAY be true but ends with no sollution.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

This episode brings up the possibility that theory MAY be true but ends with no sollution.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I just watched it, and while it was a really good episode, it was making fun of conspiracy theories and theorists.

In case you didn't catch that whole part where he was explaining the whole 1+1=11 blah blah part, that was SOLELY included to make it look retarded. Pretty much the entire episode was making conspiracy theorists look like retarded losers. Even when he was stating the "evidence" on his Powerpoint, it was still being stated in a way that made it seem extremely unreliable at best. While it was a good episode, I'm pretty sure it had a negative look towards conspiracy theories regarding 9/11.

It doesn't change my outlook on the subject though.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
just watched it, not sure what to think

I think it's good and interesting to note they plug 911truth.org because of course now, more people will go look into it

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Less thick-headed than I was expecting. Drawn Together's still my favorite though.

Conspiracy theorists you mean?

This goes to show how engrained it is in our culture that this stuff never happens. Even South Park commits this error, when Cartman claims there was conspiracy for the first time in class and everyone mumbles. That surprised me.

Two Muslims doing this would have been a conspiracy. Nineteen Muslims would doing it would have been a conspiracy. The theory that any group of Muslims were behind 9/11 is necessarily a conspiracy theory. Not to knitpick, just being fair.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
"a bunch of angry muslims, what are you retarded?"

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Techsnow im sorry but that was a horrible recap of the show.

To make it simple, on South Park, they meet Bush and Bush says:

All the people on each flight on 911 were rerouted to Flight 93, and shot down by a F-15. The two jets that hit the WTC were government jets filled with explosives. Also there was explosives on the bottom of WTC. And a missile hit the pentagon.

Later, they come to the conclusion that websites like 911truth.org are run by the government. The whole 911 conspiracy is a government ran conspiracy because the government wants people to fear, and believe the US government is actually capable of pulling such a stunt like 911.

Basically, they run full circle, and come to a completely stupid result. I for one, have wondered about a conspiracy before I even read any type of website. I fabricated a 911 conspiracy without ANY other outside help. So how could the 911 conspiracy be a government conspiracy? It can't.

I'm actually surprise South Park made Bush say what he said.

I'm also surprise they did NOT mention WTC 7. Which is probably the weakest link in the whole 911 story.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slice
Techsnow im sorry but that was a horrible recap of the show.

To make it simple, on South Park, they meet Bush and Bush says:

All the people on each flight on 911 were rerouted to Flight 93, and shot down by a F-15. The two jets that hit the WTC were government jets filled with explosives. Also there was explosives on the bottom of WTC. And a missile hit the pentagon.

Thanks for adding that in. I tried to catch what Bush said but I was typing and he said it really fast.

But you forgot, I remember this much, Bush mentioned they diverted all the planes to some airport and shot the passengers of the plane.

That part hit me and I was going to write it down but I couldn't catch it all.

I was also bumbed that WTC 7 wasn't mentioned.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

But you forgot, I remember this much, Bush mentioned they diverted all the planes to some airport and shot the passengers of the plane.

That part hit me and I was going to write it down but I couldn't catch it all.

....diverted all planes.....to pennsylvania....shot the passengers of the plane..... down with a F-15.

What I REALLY don't understand, which is common with the offical story believers, is they believe some small group of Muslims can some how pull this off better than the US Military... how can you think that?

So the Muslims are smarter and more capable of pulling off 911, than the US government? It would be 100 times easyer for the government to pull off 911, than it would a groupd of Muslims.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Slice]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just got done watching the episode... and for all you SP haters... they hit the nail on the head! No matter how many theories are out there, the government has a reason why it isn't true or a reason why they are concealing facts, no matter how illogical it seems. I found it particularly amusing to find that they weren't blaming anyone in particular, just stressing that we will never find out because the government will never confess to what actually happened. The end of the episode show GW claiming the gov't is running conspiracy sites to get the american people to believe that while they didn't cause the attacks, they will take sole responsibility to create a fear amongst citizens of our all-powerful government. I find this to be absolutely great! And I think that SP creators did a great job at taking stabs at both sides. As a "CT"-er, as so unimaginatively dubbed on here, I wasn't offended in the slightest. Actually, many people who haven't really heard too much of the theory will go to 911truth.org (as so clearly advertised throughout the entire episode) and check it out for curiosities sake. So, while many are up in arms about this episode, I was suprised that it wasn't aired last year, nothing is sacred on South Park, which is why people love and hate it. Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing!

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Funny episode, but with some strange tones. I'm not sure if the real undertone of the show was to promote the conspiracy (by showing the 911truth.org on the site owner's shirt, having Cartman explain the destruction of the buildings, and have the administration explain the general theories out there regarding 9/11), or if the show wanted to mock these theories. As used through out history, humor through satyre has always been a way to promote a controversial subject without being penalized for it. Never the less, it was a funny episode, especially with the Hardney Boys.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slice

So the Muslims are smarter and more capable of pulling off 911, than the US government? It would be 100 times easyer for the government to pull off 911, than it would a groupd of Muslims.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by Slice]

No. They're position is far more stupid. They believe that it was just dumb luck that these 19 bumbling muslims made it through to the worst attack on our soil since Pearl Harbor. Riddiculous.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join