It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush responsible For the North Korean Mess!! Read on!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
So now we have another country, one in the so-called ‘axis of evil’, cocking a snook at Bush and the neo cons by exploding a nuclear device.

But from where did the Koreans get the technology? PAKISTAN! And Bush and Company knew it all along but did precious little about. Now once again, we hear the beating of the drums of war.

Would you be aware that the Pakistani generals, aided and abetted nuclear proliferation by transferring centrifuges and other nuclear related material to N Korea in exchange for a series of missiles with ranges of up to 2500 Km to be used against India? You see, this was a military and national imperative, as they badly needed the delivery systems for their crude nuclear devices.

Needless to say, to try and checkmate India’s conventional superiority. So enter Pakistan’s AQ Khan, the kingpin of the global nuclear black market. Centrifuges, triggers and nuclear weapon designs stolen from the West and aided by China, were transported in American made C-130s to North Korea!! One of the big ironies of this decade.

And the CIA knew this all along! But what did the US do to nip this blatant proliferation in the bud? Precious little! You see, General Musharraf was and is the blue-eyed boy of the US. The biggest ally in the so-called war against terror! So, they said, ‘Bash on Mush. We’re with you! Because if you’re not with us then we’re sunk, super power or no super power'!

Bush is far away from reality; in a world of make believe, in a cocoon created by his neo-cons armed with an agenda of shaping a so-called ‘New World Order’. And as a consequence where are we, the people of the world, heading? Towards disaster!

The question is not if, but when!!

A typical case of shutting the stable after the horse has bolted.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'd appreciate if you post some links to back that up.

But yeah, on the general side, this is a failure for the Bush administration, the UN, the countries involved in the negotiations, and even perhaps the world as a whole.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
He's saying that the US government physically,not merely through diplomatic failure, enable the NK to develop nuke weapons.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, I've been studying this since a number of years culling various intell reports and having some 'insider knowledge' that I cannot divulge.

But here's something for starters....

Last June, four months before the current crisis over North Korea became public, the Central Intelligence Agency delivered a comprehensive analysis of North Korea's nuclear ambitions to President Bush and his top advisers.

The document, known as a National Intelligence Estimate, was classified as Top Secret S.C.I. (for "sensitive compartmented information"), and its distribution within the government was tightly restricted.
The C.I.A. report made the case that North Korea had been violating international law—and agreements with South Korea and the United States—by secretly obtaining the means to produce weapons-grade uranium.

The document's most politically sensitive information, however, was about Pakistan. Since 1997, the C.I.A. said, Pakistan had been sharing sophisticated technology, warhead-design information, and weapons-testing data with the Pyongyang regime. Pakistan, one of the Bush Administration's important allies in the war against terrorism, was helping North Korea build the bomb.

Here..

Want more? But the links would run into pages!!

[edit on 9-10-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Utterly ridiculous

I suppose it is President Bush who killed of the dinosaurs as well by your crazy twisted logic perhaps he also sunk the Titanic and kicked a blind puppy.
If anyone is at fault for North Korea it is China they are the ones who saved them in the Korean war we should have just nuked them then if we had a better President at the time we probably would have.
North Korea can consider themselves lucky we still have the terrorists in Iran and terrorist sympathisers like France to deal with but we have plenty of fire power for all of you when we get round to it.

George W Bush is without a doubt one of the best presidents in recent American history and I don't think that anyone could possibly deny it (of course some will out of jealousy) no one has done more to defeat the terrorists and spread peace and liberation through out the world. Thanks to him country's like Afghanistan and Iraq now have hope of progress and Christianity.
America has never had it so good I hope Jeb does a similar good job when he has the reins and I am sure he will.

North Korea isn't our problem anyway the only danger from them is to their neighbours let them deal with it.
If they mess it up we can simply nuke North Korea if China takes a little fallout all the better since it was ultimately their fault North Korea exists, then let the UN earn its money by cleaning up all in all not a big deal.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wait so Bush is at fault for something Pakistan did?

You guys will blame Bush for anything...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Why do we even need links? In this day and age, is it really that hard to imagine this being possible? Think about it..

Our government plans a false flag operation on it's own people, sends us to the Middle East to kill terrorists in Afghanistan. This gives us oil, but it also provides us the oppurtunity to threaten Pakistan into helping. Now we've got two countries under our belt and at gun point.

We invade Iraq, there's three, and we still have oil. We already know Israel is with us, there's four. This Middle East intrusion sets up Israel as the main super power in the region. Hezbollah comes out of nowhere to attack Israel and it becomes a proxy war between Israel/U.S. and Iran/Syria. This sets up a future war. With U.N. troops now in control of Lebanon, we now have five countries. When the war takes place in Syria and Iran and we remove their regimes, this gives us seven countries.

We already back India for the most part. We supply them with weaponry, but we also supply Pakistan. We make that situation unstable so that one day, they can wipe each other out, there's eight countries. Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan count on us for protection from China, Russia, and North Korea. There's 11 countries.

You see where this is going? We're fighting proxy war after proxy war, setting up this country and that country, letting this happen, ignoring that, attack here attack there, invade here, bomb there, threaten them praise the other. It's all a big game. That game is called New World Order.

We're positioning our pieces just right for the big war. The war with China and Russia. Do you honestly think our government welcomes another super power in the world? No.

We've got our chess pieces set up in the Pacific. We aid Taiwan, we have nuclear subs sitting outside of Japan, we have troops in Guam and South Korea, we're fighting two wars in the Middle East, we have bases in Europe, we have Israel to do our dirty work. Look at a map, circle Europe, the Middle East, Japan/South Korea area, and Taiwan. Now look at who's in the middle of all of it..

It's only a matter of time before the big war..then..

Checkmate..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamanator
George W Bush is without a doubt one of the best presidents in recent American history

oh wow..that's all I got to say..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Shamanator= redneck who is in his little world.

Bush the best president ever?
The most funny thing I ever heard in my lifetime. You're a fake or a big hairy troll or real? Seriously? Troll.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
and for the sake of the ATS TOS, I won't name names, are just entirely too stupid to be allowed into the public domain - be it physical or electronic. Bush is at fault for NK nukes... HILARIOUS!!! I've heard it all now!

Bush is at fault for global warming, high gas prices, a poor economy, the housing bust, ad nauseum... you dolts will find just about anything to blame on Bush and parrot it around like the morons that you are. If you were smart enough to read or employ logic then you would dig into a few history books, locate some timely periodicals (Those are magazines and newspapers to you idiots!) and begin to piece together exactly HOW it is that NK came about nukes.

I could provide hundreds of links that would be a good start, but why should I do your homework when you have proven, yet again, that you lack the axons and dendrites necessary to process a cogent thought on the matter!

Sadly, I was under the belief that ATS was a place to DENY IGNORANCE - yet I can see that it is being embraced ever so closely by a select number of people. So sad!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Yes, I was under the belief that it was DENY IGNORANCE here at ATS as well..

So tell me..if you support Bush or claim he's the best president ever..aren't you embracing ignorance there? I was also under the assumption if you EMBRACE bush..then you're embracing ignorance..just a thought..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
and for the sake of the ATS TOS, I won't name names, are just entirely too stupid to be allowed into the public domain - be it physical or electronic. Bush is at fault for NK nukes... HILARIOUS!!! I've heard it all now!

Actually, I don't think that the T&C says anything about "you're not at fault as long as you don't say a name" when it comes to attacking fellow members. Let's see...

you dolts... like the morons that you are... If you were smart enough...you idiots... you lack the axons and dendrites necessary to process a cogent thought on the matter!

Hmm...

Sadly, I was under the belief that ATS was a place to DENY IGNORANCE - yet I can see that it is being embraced ever so closely by a select number of people. So sad!

With what you just posted, I suggest you look at yourself to lay blame before taking out your frustrations on other members. You have concisely spat upon "deny ignorance" with your rant that was nothing more than an attack. I personally believe that members should be judged on quality of work, not their opinions. The opinions make it interesting, the work is what I love to see as a member. Two years as a member and this is the best you can do? That is a shame.

You have not denied ignorance.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Only Iran has the guts to say what we all know to be true.

All other nations are scared to blame the Republicans for their aggressive policies.

Iran blames U.S. for N. Korea nuke test

AP - October 9, 2006

TEHRAN, Iran - Iranian state radio Monday blamed North Korea's reported nuclear test on U.S. pressure, accusing Washington of "humiliating" the impoverished communist country.

"Not only did the United States not lift the sanctions it had imposed on North Korea, it even increased the diplomatic pressure. Such pressure finally led North Korea to conduct its nuclear test," Iranian state radio said in a commentary.

"North Korea's nuclear test was a reaction to America's threats and humiliation," it said.

Iran has said it will not abandon uranium enrichment despite the threat of international sanctions over its disputed nuclear program, which Tehran insists is purely for peaceful purposes to be used for nuclear energy.

President Bush on Monday said the United States was still attempting to confirm that a nuclear test in North Korea had actually taken place. Still, he said, "such a claim itself constitutes a threat to international peace and security."

Iranian state radio accused Washington of "double standards" in its policy on nuclear nonproliferation, pointing to its attitude toward Israel and India. India has tested a nuclear bomb and Israel is widely believed to possess such weapons, but the United States is not currently applying sanctions against them.

In an oblique message to the United Nations, which is considering taking steps against Iran's nuclear program, Iranian state radio said that the Security Council should not punish North Korea but disarm the nuclear arsenals of the great powers.

"Instead of imposing comprehensive sanctions on North Korea ... it would be better if the U.N. Security Council adopt a wise decision and seek full implementation of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty," it said.

"That is to say, it should seek to disarm the countries that currently possess nuclear weapons and provide conditions so that signatories to the treaty will be able to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes," it said.

Yahoo News

[edit on 9-10-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Bush is at fault for global warming, high gas prices, a poor economy, the housing bust, ad nauseum...

That's what I was saying all along!! You hit the nail on the head!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have a hard time seeing the connection to this being bushes fault in the way you see it...

I do however see that the Bush agenda is greatly aided by N.Koreans actions...

so ask yourself this:
Do you trust that Bush will act in a way that serves Americas Interest, or Bushes?
because they are at odds here...

more fear, and more threat will aid a republican standoff...
more peace, and more calm will unsure the democrat turnover.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
Yes, I was under the belief that it was DENY IGNORANCE here at ATS as well..

So tell me..if you support Bush or claim he's the best president ever..aren't you embracing ignorance there? I was also under the assumption if you EMBRACE bush..then you're embracing ignorance..just a thought..

I bet creating that overly circuitous fallacious argument gave you a headache, didn't it? Ever hear of a Non-Sequitur??? You just committed one! Nowhere in my post did I state that I support Bush, yet you insinuate as much - hence my diagnosis for what ailes ATS... Ignorance, far too much of it.

Again, a history book, some timely and reputable periodicals and the ability to use that lump between your ears for something more than a hat stand might yield some useful information on the matter. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The fact is it is China's fault for fighting in the Korean War to prop up one of the worst regimes in the last 50 years.

Don't blame Bush for a problem China created.

Bush might emflame it now and again, but look who started it....China not Bush.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

you dolts will find just about anything to blame on Bush and parrot it around like the morons that you are. If you were smart enough to read or employ logic then you would dig into a few history books, locate some timely periodicals (Those are magazines and newspapers to you idiots!) and begin to piece together exactly HOW it is that NK came about nukes.

I could provide hundreds of links that would be a good start, but why should I do your homework when you have proven, yet again, that you lack the axons and dendrites necessary to process a cogent thought on the matter!

LMAO, get this guy people! "You're all idiots who know nothing, are blinded by propoganda, and don't do your homework. Have I dissed everyone now? Oh no wait, ATS sucks too. Trust history books, not current event sources to find out about present day issues. You're all stupid! I could give you tons of evidence about my theories, I had them written down and everything to give you guys a propper argument back, but I was really hungry and the paper was the closest thing."
OMFG I can't stop laughing!!!!!
You and Shamanator are both from Texas right?

I was gonna argue that mikesignh didn't have links but someone said that for me and he was ready for it, you on the other hand...
...no comment, i think everyone already sees where i'm going with this. I still can't get over him LOL.

Now, DickBinBush, what you've got is a theory, and a plausable one (I do agere with you for the most part), but facts and sources seperate fact from theory. First of I doubt US is trying to bring around the NWO cause there's already half the world opposing that theory, that topic is not fr this thread anyways. Why though, does just about everyone here think Russia has China's back if anything...I honestly don't get that and this is the 3rd time i'm saying this on this forum, Russia has been screaming their asses of at US for putting all the pressure on NK. Not because they're for communist nations, but because the nukes that NK has right now are the result of that pressure. Now a days just about the only way you can make a world power get off your back is to point a nuke back at them. And if any of you think that the US "is just going to push the red button" you're pretty wrong. China will not stand for having US nukes flying so close to their border, weather they're for the US in this conflict or against them.

As for Bush being responsible, I agree. I didn't check the links provided but I already grade this as another plausible theory. One thing we all know from news and current events is that the US ignored the NK nuke threat ust like it ignored the terroristy warnningd of 9/11, proceeded grabing the middle eastern oil, and did #LE while NK was constructing their nukes. Think about it, for how long have we been hearing about NK possible having or making nukes. It started shortly after the Iraqi war I belive. I think NK saw US get 1/4 of it's army bugged down in Iraq and simply exploited the opportunity anywas.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You Bush-Bashers make me ill. Who was president when NK recevied those two reactors? For those of you who argue Bush should have been doing something about NK because they were the real threat...IF he would have done something, you'd be posting you hearts out talking about how stupid and aggressive he was to go after NK. The more threads I read, the more finger-pointing I see. Hey, my car is dirty...must be Bush's fault!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The sad part is that you couldn't see this thread for what it was - another political hack job by some anti-Bush wackoff! The purpose of my original post was to point out the puny intelligence it takes to make such baseless claims and then watch all of the other hacks come in and pile on! It is NOT my job to educate ignorant people. You are right about one thing though -which I stated in my thread but in your haste to make yourself look foolish you missed - is the fact that people SHOULD look at HISTORY BOOKS AND PERIODICALS. Did ya get that last part? Periodicals!? Yeah, those things like newspapers, magazines etc... preferably more timely and reputable ones.

Only an IDIOT would believe that a nuclear armed NK is Bush's fault.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join