It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mercenaries"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Anyone play the game 'Mercenaries'? Pretty awsome game with good graphics and a cool story.

But I thought the story wasn't as real as it is. In the game North Korea has nuclear weapons which the Allies are going to stop. South Korea and China are fighting North Korea too. Sounds familar?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hell of an old game man. You're like old school, lol. But yes I play. And in real life, China LIKES North Korea. Because they are both communist. That game got boring after a while. It was like a millitary style GTA. They are making a new one though. It is going to be better. WAY better. I hope it's for 360 though. I only heard it was for PS3.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Mercanaries is hardly old-school! What are you, 8?

It was a good game, just really, really, really easy. I did love wiping out entire villages though, that never got old.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Loved that game. Fun to play it never got old. favorite weapone would have to be the streetsweeper.

Falcon out...

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Air strikes are always good. A must have is the cheats to get you extra money and infinite life.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by silk101
Air strikes are always good. A must have is the cheats to get you extra money and infinite life.

I prefer the challenge. Took me awhile to finish it since I was busy with some other things. But the cheating was fun after I finished the game and replayed it.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by silk101

Lol thats true! I remember just Fuel-Air bombing bridges and people just for the fun of it
. Mercenaries 2 is set in Venezuela and is actually confrimed for the Xbox 360! Just looked it up to see if it was. Sweet

top topics

join