It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D. Rumsfield, North Korea, and the nuclear reactors!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
money.cnn.com...

Damn will you just have a look at this above link.... read it all the way to the end, and it will choke you with shock the sheer duplicity of the Americans! It goes way back to the early 1990's - and just look at what they were doing just 3 days after september the 11th....talk about a buried news story!!

heres a snippet from the article

Two months later the DOE, after consulting with Rumsfeld's Pentagon, renewed the authorization to send nuclear technology to North Korea. Groundbreaking ceremonies attended by Westinghouse and North Korean officials were held Sept. 14, 2001--three days after the worst terror attack on U.S. soil. [exe]

[edit on 9-10-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Correct it was Richard Pearl Donald Rumsfeld James Baker George H. W. Bush Richard Cheney and several others under Bill Clintion including William Cohen that sold these reactors to korea.

Why does the United States what war with korea?

1. It's in the way of a pipe line to china that was part of chinas deal with the united states for paying for the war in iraq that a pipeline from the middle east would go to china.

2. There is evidence of Illegal united states weapons dealing that has ties to Iran Contra / Oil for Food / Now called Aid to Africa.

Just like in Iraq the united states had to go into Iraq to cover up evidence of these above listed names for selling illegal weapons on the blackmarket why under ban from international law. The same thing was done after kennedy was killed with what is known as the bay of pigs.

It's also a fact that the bush administration laundered money to korea in secret to help them continue to build there nuclear weapons program. The evidence of that was on my website before my website got taken offline good thing I still have all the evidence.

Falcon

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's all starting to become clear, the only time the world powers start doing things like this is when someone or some group is on to what they are doing and they pull something like this to draw attention away from what it was really about.

I busted the state department in 2004 two times for selling stinger missles to venezuela. And it now appears that this nuke test has direct ties unfortunatly to the state department.

Special thanks to KIA for the info.

english.chosun.com...

Venezuela gets its weapons cut off and all of a sudden we have a nuclear test go off what happened in panama? George H. W. Bush was not getting enough drug money from Manual Antonio Noriega and so they united states invaded panama to take it over.

So what happens now? Venezuela does not get it's arms deal it paid for and it's cut off by the united states so that it will prevoke korea into this event. Which I have to wonder how they got the parts out of there in the first place unless they used those stealth boats that were sold to them by the israelis.

Last time I checked there was a blockade already in place unless they went threw china or ruissa to smuggle out the weapons but either way this is political blackmail of the highest order.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by falcon]

join