It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret plane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
hi people buff is back.

has anyone in the uk noticed a vapour trail that runs from the south to the north?
this is near the humber bridge in hull. This is at about

i know that it is south to north as i have seen it form and there is a black aircraft in front of it.

also my sister who is still at school tells me she sees regualy, two large black triangles pass over her high school (Cottingham High School) towards the north.

what do you think.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, a large vapour trail is exactly that, a large vapour trail, nothing unusual or mysterious about it.

And your sister sees two large black triangles fly over her school? Well, that's just plain stupid, it would have been documented and all over the press.

Get some pictures and we'll talk.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   
no she sees them and in fact i have seen them myself flying quite high, and both on a head towards scotland.

in fact i have set the route up on flight simulastor and do come to a RAF BAse if i do not change heading.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Okay then, do you or your sister see them regulary? If you do, get some pictures of them.

Sorry for being a bit scathing in my first post, I was having a bad week, didn't mean to seem so nasty.

RAB

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
They are F3's, rotating between germany and RAF leeming in north yorks, (I think) could be other stuff. RAB

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Well, a large vapour trail is exactly that, a large vapour trail, nothing unusual or mysterious about it.

And your sister sees two large black triangles fly over her school? Well, that's just plain stupid, it would have been documented and all over the press.

Are you dumb? You actually BELIEVE the media?? Wow. They would NEVER talk about something like that because they are hand-in-hand with the people who MAKE the triangles!!! Duh duh duh! (Mind of Mencia)

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How do you actually see a "vapour" (or vapor) trail.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Is it possible that you may be seeing chemtrails or such? Spraying is going on all over the world but passed off as just water vapour. If the craft are weird looking then they are likely black ops or similar but I'm no expert on that topic.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Vapor trails are nothing really to be worried about. If they're really high up than you can probably mistake them for anything. From a fair altitude almost every aircraft looks pretty black. The thing to maybe try is to get some pictures with a telephoto lens. This will give you 2 things. A) A better look. If it's just an RAF Tornado or something that's not so suspicious than you've got your answer. it will also give you B) the chance to take a picture in the case that it is something suspicious. If you have (or know anyone else who has) a digital camera with a good telephoto, ask to borrow it and check those aircraft out. Can't wait to see some pics and to unravel this little mystery.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
vapor trail from south to north.....umm, ok, so i guess youre saying it's unusual to see air traffic heading to scotland?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
vapor trail from south to north.....umm, ok, so i guess youre saying it's unusual to see air traffic heading to scotland?

Yeah a plane going north to south is quite unsual when the plane is heading for scotland....
where exactly is this supposed to have happened since I live on both sides of the border I might know lol

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human Defense

Are you dumb? You actually BELIEVE the media?? Wow. They would NEVER talk about something like that because they are hand-in-hand with the people who MAKE the triangles!!! Duh duh duh! (Mind of Mencia)

Eeek, you got a point there! Damn I feel dumb now.

*crawls under a rock*

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar

yes the local daily rag with student journalists answers directly to BushCo/NWO/Illuminati

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
sorry for being so late but computer crashed and was in for repairs.

most planes to scot land do not fly over hull or cottingham i have asked the localk airport about this.

they have told me that they would send a that sort of destination over large citys like hull!

only plane to do this was Concorde on the farwell trip to edingbrough and that was with reluctance.

and my camera will display the plane as a black dot starnge that as well as this it also will not take a picture as it displays the camera out of power sign but as soon as it is gone it will work ok.

has anyone else had this problem with cameras before?

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I can't say I have, but I can say that it makes your story seem a little bogus.

Anything with the capacity to knock out the power on your camera would have to giving off an EMP, which would disrupt everything it flies over.

Saying that when you take a picture of it, a black dot comes up sounds like you made everything up and are trying to give an excuse of why.

Nothing on this planet could do that to camera, especially for a limited period of time.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Zanzibar has nothing to feel stupid about, and in Mind of Mencia it's not Duh duh duh, it's dee dee dee. You big dee dee dee.

Since when does the press work hand-in-hand with aerospace defense industries?

Yeah... Ok.

Buff, don't worry about the vapour trails(NO THEY ARE NOT CHEM TRAILS!!!) as vapour trails are very common phenomena with jet aircraft. Most fighter jets with a steep sweep will look like a dark triangle at altitude, especially RAF Tornadoes with their variable swept wings.

This account doesn't seem odd, military aircraft operate on a different UHF than civilian aircraft do and their patterns are different as well as routes. But keep your eye in the sky.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Woo! I don't have to feel stupid!

*does a jig*

Well, with that out of the way..................

While the companies developing secret planes arn't linked with the media, the government could probably censor anything they didn't want out.

But I really can't back that up, I have no idea how the media works.

In this case though, I'm calling bogus, simply because of the camera issue. It's not feasable.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I'm not sure if they're in service yet, but any chance of a black triangle over the UK simply being a Eurofighter Typhoon? I'd think that'd look like a black triangle from below due to a possible lack of illumination of the bottom.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by snafu7700

Yeah a plane going north to south is quite unsual when the plane is heading for scotland....
where exactly is this supposed to have happened since I live on both sides of the border I might know lol

its probably just a Ryanair getting lost, they would strip the radar & navigation out if it ment they could put more seats in cattle-class.

posted on Oct, 18 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
I'm not sure if they're in service yet, but any chance of a black triangle over the UK simply being a Eurofighter Typhoon? I'd think that'd look like a black triangle from below due to a possible lack of illumination of the bottom.

plus of course that fact that DA2, ZH588, the original UK Typhoon prototype, actually IS painted black.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join