It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bohemian Grove (oldie time pics)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There's some oldie time pictures on the internet (1909)

sunsite.berkeley.edu...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interesting, what is that poster on the left about?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Beats me? in 1906 though drawing the devil would probably still get these guys lynched

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
don't worry nothing weird going on

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
nothing weird at all, It does look like moloch was a new addition though

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have been reading, 'Americas Secret Aristocracy' by Steven Birmingham. What he discovers and what we finally see, is the insiders view of the organizations & secret societies that serve and support this group, as well as the strong and determined personalites that keep things rolling.

It mentions the Boheimian Grove and a list of other secret societies that the elite belong to. One interesting point came up when the Boheimian Grove was opened to the wives and children(it was an all male club) when rumours of orgies had been circulating amoungst the gossip about such a place. Book also mentioned although family was allowed at non events, no women are allowed to be present during the 2 week summer retreat(fire ritual)...

www.amazon.com...=1051117287/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/104-7303561-8664734?v=glance&s=books

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They look like a fun bunch of guys. Can I join?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hmm.. upgrades

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Btw Those of you who don�t know who are they visit this link - www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The old pics are fake in my opinion.

Since when did you get digital camera quality back in those days.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I picked out the best ones, there were about 50 more 'boring ones'. I guess someone had allot of cash and unlimited access to boheimian grove. They then got a few hundred people to fake it, so they could be placed on some obsure server.

They may be fake, I don't believe so

( examples of normal shots)

dig for yourself

sunsite.berkeley.edu...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
These are legit pictures as they have been around awhile and no-one has disowned' them.

Regarding old pictures, many are better than modern ones. Why? Long exposures, very large negatives (large contact plate), and good pure silver emulsions. The problem was lighting at times and poor backing for the film emulsion eg. poor paper or even metal plates.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I am going to go with saying only the colour photo has any bearing on the place known as bohemian grove because I saw it on propagans matrix or prison planet when they posted an expose` on the place, as for all the B&W imagery posted here and the images at the link, I reckon they are NOT pictures of the goings on at Bohemian Grove but of people who liked to live like BOHEMIANS
a.ka GYPSIES
TO have a Bohemian lifestyle is to live unconventionaly and by the look of some of these oldtime photos, (they are excellent quality tho aren't they!)
these people where trying to achieve that unconventionality. I think the suppository on the berkley server is more an archive of old photo's that have been fed through a scanner to be kept for prosperity. someone is being proactive rather than re-active by scanning these images to have forever rather than trying to save something that is half deteriorated by age.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nerdling

since the almighty computer came out and comera programs came out...
my dad is a photo guy and he can make a pic form 1906 look brand spanking new if he wanted to and had enough time

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I know this is insane but the guy on the left looks really familiar. Is that Lee Harvey Oswald without his rifle?

See it Bigger!

Jon

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

hahaha a little bit...and to my comment earily it wasnt ment to be an insult i was just making a point...but every one has their opinion

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That sure looks like a real human being to me.

new topics

top topics

join