It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Like Lego Star Wars II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
this game is great, better then the first which was great. What strikes me as totally wonderful about lego star wars 2 is the simple fact the flying levels are easy to handle for a 5 year old.

Most games that have any sort of flying in them are completely difficult for the average gamer. impossible for a 5 year old. on lego star wars two not only are the flying levels easy to handle for a 5 year old, they dont cause so many unwarranted deaths. my kid could even handle the speeder bike level.

good job on making this game lucas arts. its insane fun!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah its a total blast on a good pc with a game pad.... the graphics are superb, and yes i agree, the game is great for all ages...

Cheers Lucas!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
star wars lego 1 was great, they totally kicked arse on lego 2.

it sucks their isnt episode 7,8, and 9 because i want lego star wars 3.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
did anyone notice after you beat episode 5 there is a bit of stereotyping.

at the end it shows chewbacca and lando getting in the millenium falcon to search for han solo, and when lando sits down he drops the seat in the low rider positition.

is lucas arts stereotyping blacks?

i thought it was humurous so im not trying to start crap over it , esp cuz i love lucas arts video games.

my kid and i will beat lego 2 this weekend, ill be sad
but then we can go back through and collect everything we missed for fun.

peace

[edit on 12-10-2006 by elitegamer23]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
yeah i downloaded the demo on my 360 looks pretty sweet... good replay value too even on the demo you complete the level then you come back in free play mode and can choose any character and get all the stuff you missed.

top topics

join