It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And So How The Heck is Your Week Going?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well today is so far pretty good........................

Was able to upload the 5th episode in the Mondo Bizarro series and am
looking forward to a wonderful dinner with my family... Wednesday's are
always a special family day for my household..

And So How the Heck Is Your Week Going?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So far so good...

Had some trauma with a case, but I feel confident about a conviction, so that is good..

Posted the 6th installment of the Semper Muse and that always makes me feel better for the upcoming week. This one about our soldiers...

Decided to buy a new house, so we are house hunting and that can be fun..

So.. How The Heck Is Your week Going?

Semper

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
So far so good...

Had some trauma with a case, but I feel confident about a conviction, so that is good..

Posted the 6th installment of the Semper Muse and that always makes me feel better for the upcoming week. This one about our soldiers...

Decided to buy a new house, so we are house hunting and that can be fun..

So.. How The Heck Is Your week Going?

Semper

Listened to all of your muses Semper including the Halloween installments.. nicely done..

A new house,,, thats great! Good luck in your searches...

My week has been up and down with the podcast vocals creating some problems.. A few offered some advice, and thats always appreciated... But I wasn't pleased with it
this week..

I'm also a bit disappointed about a few other things... but hey.. I got my health!

So How The Heck Is Your Weekend Going

[edit on 2-11-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Since I'm not able to time travel yet I can't really say how my weekend is going.

My week so far has been pretty good. I work nights and have only gotten about four hours sleep each day since last Saturday due to some bloody family obligation or another. The nice thing is that my sleep depravation hallucinations come and vist!

I managed to dump my girlfriend and give her some B.S. reason for it.

Oh, ok no I didn't but I thought I'd give the guys a little taste of revenge.

How the heck is your week going?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Crummy. I cut my thumb twice in the same day, with the same knife, with a few hours between each cut. Then, I bled over the keyboard while trying to talk about cliffs, then I fell asleep watching the first season of Lost, I got to episode 19 without sleeping!

At least the weathers good, cold, but nice clear skies.

Here's hoping next week is better!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Not to bad this week, Had a bad cold and migraine most of the week but seems to be finally passing,

My dads of to Egypt for 2 weeks so got to keep a eye on my sisters though oni is old enough to take care of her self, so I'm sure i will hear sounds of secret parties through the walls lol,

Getting my other younger sis signed in to the gym on Friday, so that will be fun
muhahah

oh and i need a new pair of winter boots so off to the shoe shop
temps fell below 0 last night so guess its time to go out looking like a yeti lol

"Slurps last of tea*

So how your week going....

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This week was awesome. October is my favorite month, and Halloween has always been one of my favorite days for as long as I can remember. The air is so crisp, that you can hear the distant call of a crow for a mile, and "that smell" is in the air. The rustle of the crisp golden leaves as the air gently carresses them in the trees - to me it doesn't get much better at all.
My son, who just turned 4, made it even better. Sunday we raked up the leaves in the yard into a big pile and kept jumping into it, giggling the whole time. Then Halloween day came, and we both dressed up as I took him out to trick or treat. When we got home, we gave out the candy to all of the trick or treaters who came to the door, and he was so happy to see all of the costumes. Then out of nowhere, he gave me a big hug, and said "I love you daddy!". My week is going fantastic! I've truly been touched by god.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well it's Monday and the air is crisp and clean after a nights rain, but boy it's getting cold.
I'm making attempts this year not to use the heater all that much, in fact i've not turned it on
yet this season at all. Been waking up to it being 61 degrees indoors, I just don on extra warm
clothes... Wondering how long I can continue my little experiment..

And How The Heck Is Your Week Going?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join