It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Is Coming To U.S. Soil !!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by Helig
Wait, is this the same North Korea that had some of its most recent missle tests result in breakup shortly after launch? Call me crazy but if their missiles break up like that then I don't fear them at all. I would have to agree its just more hot air coming out of NK that should be taken with a large shaker full of salt.

I thought that maybe thay faked the failure or something, is that possible?? why all of a sudden are they acting like a major player??

Of course, we have to keep in mind that "we were told" they all "failed".

They may have been taken out, or something, but I doubt we know the whole story yet.

So I guess there is remote possibility that NK does in fact have something, and there is remote possibility I suppose too, that those missiles that "broke up", were in fact "taken out".

Just some food for thought.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes radoult, I know that they have it bad over there but maybe they dont, If all your ever told is that it is worse everywhere else maybe they actually believe that their not so bad off.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Good point that the Taepodong II that exploded mid-air was a intended fake, you know, give your potential foes the impression you lack skill and know-how to succesfully launch a missile all the way to your intended target, then when your foes have the thoughts you arent a threat and the day comes, you suprise them with your (working) arsenal.

Its farfetched, but still, its a nice little deceptive tactic.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The only reason nations want nuclear weapons is to keep someone else out, and right now everyone wants them to keep bush and his private army (US army serves the corporations not the citizens) out of their nation.

IF anyone launches a nuclear attack they need just cause, Kim is not a fool by any means and knows what he is doing. If he has ANY nukes they will head towards the LARGEST cities not the smallest, and yes everyone in the world would start firing back and forth if it got out of hand (severe chance of happeneing). Firing a nuke is no small deal, doing so means that your either desperate to stop someone, or trying to hit back because your being hit with nukes.
Next on the IF list: MAD (Mutualy assured destruction) is in effect. If anyone fires a nuke at the US (long range) they probably have more than one and both sides will be totaly wiped out if not the entire world. The USA has more that 24,000 nukes and will use them all up knowing after the nukes hit there wont be any bunkers left to fire them from (the bunkers with nukes WILL be targeted) so that means you fire 24,000 at 1 nation or try and take out all the enemies you ever had or might have in short the world.
Everyone is getting itchy right now and if ANYONE fires a nuke they have to keep them in a specific corridor in line with the enemy and make sure the whole world KNOWS thats who your targeting and NO ONE ELSE! If you dont, then the world will start firing back AT you thinking they will be next and this is just a suprise attack in hopes of wiping them out before they can hit you back.

Just remember this if you cant remember that: any nuclear war will result it:
MUTUALY ASSURED DESCRUCTION
(survivors welcome to the military police state)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mammoth
Good point that the Taepodong II that exploded mid-air was a intended fake, you know, give your potential foes the impression you lack skill and know-how to succesfully launch a missile all the way to your intended target, then when your foes have the thoughts you arent a threat and the day comes, you suprise them with your (working) arsenal.

I'm mot sure how farfetched this idea would be, having a weapon capability that your enemy thinks you dont have has been done before, very effectively I might add.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar

The USA has more that 24,000 nukes and will use them all up knowing after the nukes hit there wont be any bunkers left to fire them from (the bunkers with nukes WILL be targeted)

They could take out all of the land based nukes the US has and it wouldn't knock a dent in their arsenal. A good proportion of the nukes are on submarines, ships and airplanes. There would be no need to fire everything they have at the enemy.

As for the NK missile test, i too believe it was rigged. They didn't want to lose face since they had already announced the tests and they had so much pressure on them from everyone not to do the tests they took the only face saving route out. They launched the missiles and blew them up 40 seconds after the launch. That way they didn't back down, they just had a technical error.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I'm mot sure how farfetched this idea would be, having a weapon capability that your enemy thinks you dont have has been done before, very effectively I might add.

I meant it more in the thought because we dont know exactly why the rocket exploded, for speculation its possible that NK intended it, but is Kim smart enough for such a tactic? And even if NK tries to give their enemy wrong impressions, what reason exists behind it? To hide from outside pressure, or, like the topic title suggests: Strike at the right moment, but have your own country blasted into a big smoldering crater anyway?

Where can NK go with nuclear weapons? Blackmail doesnt work that easily, not many are keen to see such countries as NK with such devices, sanctions, isolation, the list goes on and on.

Just as random as a Kansas tornado i'd say.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

yeah it worked out great for the deathstar...

ok seriously, I would think that North Korea would want to act as tough as possible to keep any agression at bay. We have nuclear weapons, not for the purpose of total annhilation but for the purpose of deterence. A weapon so terrible that an enemy would be crazy to attack and suffer the consequences. North Korea would want to show its military and technological prowess by having a successful missile launch. I wouldn't give him the benefit of a cunning tactical plan to decieve his enemies. Kim doesn't exactly have a whole lot of bargaining chips or all of his marbles for that matter.

[edit on 8/10/06 by articulateka0s]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Simply put... I have no worries, just laughter. Remember, he's not called "Mad" for no reason.

"Oh no, it's crazy Kim!" LOL

Maybe he just needs a hug.
Or maybe he needs to test that nuke so that it'll fall back down on his house?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Sorry brill, I didnt ask for all these people to post on this thread I just posted what I thought was a pretty provacative news article coming from North Korea and .......Whalla!!!

Sentinal I enjoy your posts I guess I just got caught up in the whole thing.
I meant no harm and thanks for taking my rant so well

brill

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Uhhhh ... This might sound bad, but I hope NK does launch a missle (With or without a warhead on it) at the continental United States. The first thing we would do, even before knowing if it does have a warhead on it is launch a retaliatory strike on North Korea that would turn North Korea into a glass crater for the next hundred or so years. Then all we would have to worry about is Iran.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Even if Kim had the ability to do such an action... why would you or how would you be stupid enough to nuke our country? We have enough nuclear weapons to end life on Earth.

Would someone like Kim jong actually do this, even if he is Kim Jong MentallyIl?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We're missing an important point here.

What will , Russia, China and Japan do IF...... NK is crazy enough to provoke the situation any further?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
next thing ya know crazy kim'll be claiming to have a thalaron radiation weapon
watch star trek nemesis if you don't get the refrence

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Doesn't the DPRK realize that American's "eat" North Korean's?
I kid you not, that is what their goverment tells the DPRK citizens.
A USA-DPRK War would end world hunger, or at least US hunger.

Someone please tell Kim how *#@% busy we are, here in America!

Edit for grammer

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Ikema]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A war with Nk is again a one sided one, but I am still considering the implications it may have. In his article, Kim forgot to consider France and India, before putting NK as the so called fourth only nation after USA, Russia, 'china'. The due respect to china still wonders me here. Probably a covert support from china in case of war? I see a devastation if our troops go war. Iraq's dust hasn't settled yet. Damn I wonder if the boys have any positive morale in reserve

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

We're missing an important point here.

What will , Russia, China and Japan do IF...... NK is crazy enough to provoke the situation any further?

Doesn't the Bible depict this as the end of the world as we know it now? Read the little red words. Everything is staged right now for it to happen. I believe it will happen, it's just a matter of time. I have decided to enjoy what time I have left with my friends, family, and loved ones. I know deep down in my heart, there's nothing that I can do to stop what's happening in the world today, but that doesn't mean that I agree with anything. I will never submit!

May God have mercy on all our souls!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hate to be one of these people, but if they do act, they'll get hit so hard their kids will feel it. Roughest part is, if the US were to manhandle them, China and Russia would likely scavenge what was left. The initial plan would be to have SK on clean up, but both China and Russia would be more than anxious to gain a little more. I will say right now that saber rattling from a country with volatile leadership like Kim Jong Il could easily trigger the next truly global conflict

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
North Korea staged the "not so hot" missle tests to make it look like they didnt have much ICBM strength...

So when the USA IS attacked.. North Korea will have the element of "surprise" so to speak.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If this so call missile does launch, I'm pretty sure the US military wont sit back and think that the missile would fail to reach U.S soil.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join