It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Birthday, Simon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Simon.

(music symbol) And many mooooooooooore!!!(music symbol)

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
ATS has grown over the years but never lost the wonderful sense of community. Credit for that definitely goes to you and your vision.

May the next year bring you great joy and great happiness. Cheers to you - you are definitely da man!

Bleys

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
happy birthday simon. i hope you like strippers because i sent you one for your birthday.

here is what to expect when your doorbell rings.

hope you enjoy

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Happy B-Day

What are you Simon, 90 or so now?

(jk of course, we know you arent a day over 80)

Enjoy it and many more.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Happy birthday Simon.

Hope you have fun, lots to drink, and some alone time with a special
girl, or guy, or, well I'm gonna be quiet now.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Simon. I hope you had a really good one. Many more to come.

Thanks for bringing us all together here.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Wow. So much love. I dunno if I can top that, but hell, I'm gonna give it a go.

Happy birthday man. From the start of ATS, there's been just three people we could look to as our collective leaders, and you would just so happen to be one of them. For this, I and I'm sure everyone here, are deeply indebted to you. If it wasn't for the vision that you three had, we'd not be able to be having this conversation.

There's no real words that I can use to convey the sense of thanks for such a wonderful thing as ATS. I never could have come up with this idea on my own, and even if I did, I wouldn't have had the technical knowledge, nor the funds to be able to do something so amazing.

On this day, we should all reflect on what this site has done for each and every one of us, and be thankful that you, SO, and Springer found each other in the proverbial ether, and managed to put together one of the greatest online communities that exists today.

Simon, this is your day. When SO and Springer have birthdays, I'm sure they will get the same praise as you are right now, but know that we all love ya for what you've done. Regardless of what anyone may tell you to the contrary, this is indeed a good thing.

Again, I'd just like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and to keep doing what you're doing to allow us to stay here. Oh, and one more thing:

THANK YOU!!!

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Happy Birthday!!!

AND MANY MORE TO COME!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
"North Korea Conducts Nuke Test"

Great! That's the Last time I order a "Special Birthday Snapper" from a North Korean fireworks company! :bnghd:

Happy Belated Birthday, Simon!

Bhadhidar

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Hmm, TheBorg has got me thinking. Do we know what day ATS went live to the world? Maybe this could become THE official ATS day of celebration. A kind of "Freedom from Ignorance" day. The three amigos could be lauded as befits them, mods and above could be given free back massages by members in the same location as them, and a whole stack of other celebratory things could happen, most of which probably involve alcohol.

Just a thought as I said, but it would be nice to celebrate our beginnings, and how far all of us have come.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Happy Birthday man

Sporty

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856

This appears to be a one-line post.

Nope, it's not a one-liner. It was on-topic and relevant to the thread and thus not a one-liner...

Happy birthday, Simon! It was yesterday, wasn't it? I hope you didn't get one of these...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Happy Birthday Simon i hope the day is a great one for you

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Happy Belated Birthday Mr. Gray!

Wishing you many more.........

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, and many more after this one...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hope you had a great birthday Simon!!

Hehe Love Blue xxxxxx

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Happy birthday Simon!

Thank you for helping to make this great site and all your contributions.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by DJMessiah]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   
happy birthday bossman, be cool matey

Happy twenty second my main man

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Happy Birthday, Simon!

Step back & take a look! You created a monster & see how much it's grown over the past 4 years!

Your baby has grown up & doesn't even need your constant attention anymore...It's already learned how to fly out of the nest & hunt it's own conspiracies to feed on! You no longer have to be the attentive parent & can devote more time for whimsical philosophy.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join