It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with Passwords and E-mails?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Your complaint has been recieved

/gives Daystar a nice big donut.

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia
/gives Daystar a nice big donut.

Enjoy!

'PURRS'

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Notice on the menu bar there are two buttons which can be used to get attention from staff:

"complain" - You need to be logged in as a member before you can submit a complaint

"contact" - You don't need to be logged in as a member...

Just saying...

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Just saying...

Thanks Hell lol

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Correction, Just Faints having a problem.

Anyways, I'm still alittle concerned, because when it happened to me, if it wasnt for some drastic self help measures, I wouldve been lost forever.

And ofcourse, now its obviously not an isolated case, with Daystars original name gone and now Faint. And I know its not a cookiee problem, because as a person who ALWAYS has had his password the same on the site, and one that for me (but not for others) is simple to remember, it concerns me that other people are having troubles with theyre passwords and theyre emails mysteriously changing aswell.

I'm not doubting you guys, I'm justh oping your taking this seriously, as I feel like your just brushing it aside as something simple, when it might not be

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
WolfofWar, this is getting old....

You had login difficulties. You e-mailed us. We identified the problem, and it was resolved.

Your paranoidic idea and "need" or perhaps "wanting" to find other people who have login issues similar to yours is helpful how?

I've suffered the same thing, the creator of this website, give it a break.

If someone is locked out of their account, we have a straightforward and easy-to-use contact form that allows direct instant contact with the administration.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join