It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want To See What's Happening In World?

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Found this, and thought it was amazing had to share.

You can see what is going on in the world currently:

World map of current events

Try clicking on the USA.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is not in english, and there is not translator. Is there any proof of these events happening, no news article attached to them or anything. This seems legit but I can't say for sure.

Found something,

Listed under Biological Hazard

An Orlando girl woke up to a strange animal scratching at her face. It turns out it was a raccoon. The family says the raccoon crawled under the garage door and through a cat door early one morning, climbed the stairs, and scampered right into the 8-year-old's room. Her mother was able to swat at the animal with a computer keyboard and get it out of the house. Health Department workers told the family that raccoon's often carry rabies. The scratches weren't too deep. However, as a precaution, the girl is still getting rabies shots. "I thought it was my cat, but he wasn't there, because I said my cat's name, which is Roly, but then when it went into the hall, I saw it wasn't Roly," Megan Kuczajda said. Megan has one shot left before she's all done. Yes, the family says the garage door will stay closed from now on.

All I have to say is lol, this wedsite is to advanced so the stuff it reports as news. This site if it where a resource ut is being utilized unwisely lol.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Cerkit Breaker]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by Cerkit Breaker]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's in English for me.

At the end of the URL, change the lang= to Eng or something similar, and reload.

It's obviously not a complete picture, because if it was, you wouldn't be able to see all the events because the map would be perpetually choked up with auto accident icons.

Still fun to look at, interesting concept.

join