It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from North Carolina Newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Hello all, I have been lurking around this site about a month now I guess and I have found it to be very interesting. There are alot of conspiracy theorists here for sure. I am not one of them. I am conservative politically but not so bad that I think liberal is a bad word. I love to talk politics, ufo's ( I have seen one really ), and yes conspiracies. I DONT believe Oswald was the only shooter that day in 63. I DO believe we landed on the moon in 69. I DO believe in UFO's, I dont believe the US Government initiated 9/11 in ANY WAY. However I do try to have an open mind and will listen to most that present a articulate argument to any discussion. I look forward to chatting with you all and thanks for letting me be here.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS IThinkTooMuch!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Gday IThinkTooMuch. Welcome to the boards.

As you've only been around a month, you might want to check out my thread here. Post a reply please if it helped in anyway.

I pretty much agree with everything you've said. There are UFO's and all that, for sure but I'm not so sure about 9/11. Perhaps the Govt. didn't initiate it, but they definitely could have done something to stop it, imho.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome, IThinkTooMuch.
What parts of NC are you from?

Hope you enjoy your time here, btw.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

And, sooner or later you will find a use for this: TinyURL!™

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
WELCOME, ITTM--

Have fun up here---just hole yer temper

top topics

join