It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Has UFO security, and precedure PLAN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
In a popularl science magazine a year or two ago I read that the US has written a paper on UFO landing, and UFO attack safety procegers.

Is the governmet just prepared for anything?? Or was this prcedure written for a reason by the govermnet.. Please help me find the article of the UFO, and goverment safety prcedures..I think the magazine was Scientific America....or something like that. Its in every liabrary...the magazine is prbably the most popular one.. hey is it poular science??? Perhaps..Ill check and try to get some more info in.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I assume you are referring to the SOM-1.

You can find a PDF of it here :
Part 1
Part 2

Here's the home page of most anything you want to know about the Majestic Documents. (Thanks to Gazrok)

And a lengthy thread discussing it here at ATS.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The proceedures instructionals have been around since the late 1940s, no doubt revised and updated as necessary.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
THANK YOU FOR THE PDF FILES!!!

SZR

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
These will make for an interesting read, I noticed that the last was merely a letter TO MJ-12 from an apparent spy group. Whats stopping any 'average joe' sending in information and maybe gaining some form of recognition from it ?

I mean, if the response is large enough, some participants in this may actually be of more help then hinderance.

SZR

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
After a basic browse of the .PDF aforementioned I have come up with the conclusion that it seems a bit 'weird'.

There are so many claims, yet specific parts of information seem to corroborate each other, any other perceptions ?

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
I assume you are referring to the SOM-1.

You can find a PDF of it here :
Part 1
Part 2

Here's the home page of most anything you want to know about the Majestic Documents. (Thanks to Gazrok)

And a lengthy thread discussing it here at ATS.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by eaglewingz]

Since the documents are being dealt with already at the thread eaglewingz has provided, please add any questions/comments you may have to that preceding discussion.

thanks

thread closed.

top topics

join