It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

Originally posted by selfless

When the trolls have no more people to annoy they resort to annoying each others that's what he means.

Fella, truth be told, you are acting more like a troll than anyone in the room. You sit there and pontificate about "trolling", yet you offer nothing to the conversation except rash indignities heaped upon anyone who disagrees with you or tries to get you to show a shred of proof for your baseless claims. You have already been told by SO, a supermod, that your claims of hijacking are unfounded, and also been warned for inappropriate posts. What more do you need?

Bring something constructive to the debate or leave, because it is YOU who is being highly trollish...

lol!

its funny that you say that.

the people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

what is your proof??

oh wait the information that our government and our government funded scientists have laid out for you??

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU !!! AND YOU ARE BUYING THE LIE!!!!!!

CANT YOU SEE THIS!?!?!?!?!?

so while you say US people who KNOW about the existance of this government project have no proof....... welll neither do you!

whats your proof? a link provided by the news?? or some other so called "source"

all of you people are the same...

just go ahead believe what the news tells you.

hell, why not just not think at all, and let the elite do the thinking for you.

you will see the truth soon... i really hope you do.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I didn't start this thread for people who thinks there is no chemtrails to come on here and tell me there is no chemtrails, there are many threads about chemtrails on ats already and im not gonna start a case on proving the existence of chemtrails please use the search option and go post there if it's for proving anything.

Had you taken the time to read what i said in the first post there would not be a bickering war for nothing right now.

I wrote that exactly to avoid what is happening right now and to keep peace on this thread, i am not a troll i had good intentions.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Afermative Reaction,

dictionary.reference.com...

nothing more to say really except i never wanted for one second to agrue with anyone when i started this thread, you brought that along with you.

Yes yes yes, we see that you can use the internet to search for information. Here's one for you...

dictionary.reference.com...

As SO said, if you didn't want to hear dissenting opinions, you should have gone elsewhere. This is a forum for discussion, and you have no right to pick and choose how things are discussed here. Several of us have used reasoned, verifiable scientific research to discuss the topic. Those of you who wish to blindly believe in something that has no basis in fact, no accepted study to prove its existence simply resorted to flaming those who disagreed with you as proof that you are right. Unacceptable.

Let me give you an example. Perhaps we can start a new conspiracy theory right here and now!!!

"I have it on good authority that the government is trying to poison the whole planet. They are laying down tracks of poisonous substances all over the place! They run through our cities, our neighborhoods, even right to the doors of our hospitals and schools! They are trying to kill our kids! It has dangerous compounds in it derived from oil, which means George Bush, who is in the pocket of the oil industry, is behind it all!!! Get the word out to everyone you know before it's too late!!!"

There...howz that for a theory?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Afermative reaction,

I have no doubt in my mind that you intentionaly came to ruin this thread, you said you didn't post in a long time but then you saw this thread and you are all over it, what is this agenda to you, i have no idea and i don't care. You can't even respect those of us who wanted to do a brainstorm thread so you lost my respect.

When someone does a poll it's a style of thread that does not have anyone trying to debunk things well a brainstorm either is not a thread to debunk you just stay clear from it if you do not agree with it, it's as simple as that for the sake of the peace.

I stay away from organized religious threads because i don't want to go out of my way to start an argument that is childish in nature and has no other purpose then to cause dispute.

You have zero naution of peace in my mind.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic
lol!

its funny that you say that.

the people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

what is your proof??

oh wait the information that our government and our government funded scientists have laid out for you??

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU !!! AND YOU ARE BUYING THE LIE!!!!!!

CANT YOU SEE THIS!?!?!?!?!?

so while you say US people who KNOW about the existance of this government project have no proof....... welll neither do you!

whats your proof? a link provided by the news?? or some other so called "source"

all of you people are the same...

just go ahead believe what the news tells you.

hell, why not just not think at all, and let the elite do the thinking for you.

you will see the truth soon... i really hope you do.

All you have to do is go outside and take pictures of the "chemtrails" eh? So, are you denying the existence of contrails? If not, how do you tell the difference between the two? Do me a favor...if it's so easy to take pictures of them, go outside right now and take a few pictures of each, "chemtrails" and contrails, and post them here with clear definitions of what constitutes each, ok? That's all I'm asking for, some proof. That's something that NONE of you has offered in the 9 pages of this discussion. You simply say, "I know they exist because I SAY they exist and I don't have to prove it". Well, pretend I'm from Missouri...you have to "Show Me".

I'm sorry, but you are saying that I have no proof of the natural phenomenon of contrails? Are you blind? I've watched my own aircraft make them, I've watched other aircraft make them, and science, real, accepted, verifiable, competent science has proven their existence and exactly how they are made. Now, how is that a government lie? You make no sense at all, you just shout!!! Shouting doesn't make it true, and shouting louder doesn't make it truer!!!

Holy smokes, has the world gone bonkers???

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Afermative Reaction,

While looking at your previous posts which dates to 2004 i had an afermative reaction that you are indeed a troll now i know for sure.

You contribute nothing but anger and mocking to the threads.

I also saw that Iblis was in some of the threads you were involved in which also dates back to 2004 and he was also mocking everyone and reacting in anger.

I dunno why you guys are doing this, it's not very nice.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Afermative reaction,

I have no doubt in my mind that you intentionaly came to ruin this thread, you said you didn't post in a long time but then you saw this thread and you are all over it, what is this agenda to you, i have no idea and i don't care. You can't even respect those of us who wanted to do a brainstorm thread so you lost my respect.

When someone does a poll it's a style of thread that does not have anyone trying to debunk things well a brainstorm either is not a thread to debunk you just stay clear from it if you do not agree with it, it's as simple as that for the sake of the peace.

I stay away from organized religious threads because i don't want to go out of my way to start an argument that is childish in nature and has no other purpose then to cause dispute.

You have zero naution of peace in my mind.

Ok, believe whatever you wish, it makes no never mind to me. But when you try to push an idea that is patently false without ANY evidence to offer, especially when it enters into my area of expertise, I will discuss it. I have done so rationally and offered evidence to prove what I have said. I did not come to disrupt, but to discuss and perhaps teach. However, the old saying that "there is none so blind as one who will not see" is very true in your case. You are upset because you could not blindly "brainstorm" on how to do away with a phenomenon that does not exist. What you should "brainstorm" about is how to prove your ascertations. How to prove something exists, not to stop something that does not. You cannot prove a negative.

The rest of your post is so unintelligible I will not attempt to decipher it. However, if you wish to have a conversation on contrails, that which you wrongly claim to be a vast government conspiracy that could not possibly have gone on for as long as you claim without being brought to the light of day, I would gladly entertain such discourse.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Afermative Reaction,

While looking at your previous posts which dates to 2004 i had an afermative reaction that you are indeed a troll now i know for sure.

You contribute nothing but anger and mocking to the threads.

I also saw that Iblis was in some of the threads you were involved in which also dates back to 2004 and he was also mocking everyone and reacting in anger.

I dunno why you guys are doing this, it's not very nice.

Sorry Charlie, no dice. First, iblis just joined. Check the date on his account and you will see it is so. You are lying. I don't take kindly to liars.

Second, I back up my posts with logic and scientific evidence, not wild nonsense that has no basis in fact. I am not a troll, and for you to continue to call me one violates the rules of this board. I ask you nicely to cease and desist.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Afermative reaction,

My conclusion comes from hard facts, i'v looked into your posts and those are facts.

You start posting after 2 years just to ruin this thread and i'v seen you try to do it in other threads.

Your attempts at insulting me are in vain, i have no ego unlike your self.

Tu est vraiment une perte de temps pour nous tous.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Sorry Charlie, no dice. First, iblis just joined. Check the date on his account and you will see it is so. You are lying. I don't take kindly to liars.

He had a different name there was iblis in the name so i guess he changed name or is it someone else?.....

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Second, I back up my posts with logic and scientific evidence, not wild nonsense that has no basis in fact. I am not a troll, and for you to continue to call me one violates the rules of this board. I ask you nicely to cease and desist.

Oh so you know it all and we are just dumb is that it? that's the attitude you have in all your previous posts. I am not trying to prove to you the chemtrails exists, i couldn't care less what you think about chemtrails but you on the other hand must make sure that we all agree with the all mighty afermative reaction.

I exercise my right to warn people of your actions.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Also click on Iblis posts and you will discover his agenda on this board.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Chemtrails have long been a difficult-to-accept conspiracy theory that has always divided even those who are hardened conspiracy buffs.

In almost six years, not much has changed;
www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Painting the sky (chemtrails, December 2003)

I've looked into these some time ago, and have long since come to the conclusion that "chemtrails" are a non-issue for several reasons.

However, not everyone believes as I do. Please focus on the topic and not each other, else this thread will close.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

However, not everyone believes as I do. Please focus on the topic and not each other, else this thread will close.

Thx you, i agree 100% with that.

Back to the brainstorm everyone who's still interested..

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Back to the brainstorm everyone who's still interested..

Keep in mind that I didn't imply "debunking" isn't allow. The topic is chemtrails and began with, "Obviously most of us here on ATS knows that we are being sprayed by chemtrails right?" I think the tone of this and other ATS threads on the chemtrails topic indicates it's not so obvious most of us think we're being sprayed.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Keep in mind that I didn't imply "debunking" isn't allow

Very well, do you think it's ok that i focus on the brainstorm it self and not participate in trying to prove chemtrails because i used the search function and i see there are many threads about evidence.

Also, im sorry if i went against the principals of this board i am new to it and i am gonna learn by my mistakes.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
What if we send emails to goverment correspondences like this guy did?

www.holmestead.ca...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When I originally posted on this thread it was because I have been observing what I believe to be alot of unusual activity in the sky above me. As I mentioned earlier I have seen several jets flying low overhead emitting two streams of something which lingers in the air for a long time. These aren't passenger jets and they stay in the area for hours. This has been happening for a few months off and on and it is not normal activity for this part of the country. Based on my observation.

I am not an expert in aviation, nor do I have any pictures to post or facts to present. I am merely a concerned citizen and I am attempting to gather information with which to base my opinion on of what is going on.

I have heard of Chemtrails in the past and my hope was to share my observations with others and perhaps understand what may be taking place. If not Chemtrails then what? I know from this thread that condensation and toilet waste are the first answers to come to mind. If this is the case I wonder why I haven't noticed it before, and again, why so many low flying jets in this area at this time? There were also helicopters frequently in the area when I last witnessed this event. I don't KNOW that they are chemtrails, but I know it is uncommon, what I saw.

Although I completely understand others coming into a discussion to offer their insight, I feel some went over and above on this thread and that it was allowed to get out of hand.

Discussing Chemtrails on ATS doesn't seem to be possible as the "debunkers" went over and above the call of duty to keep any legitimate discussion at bay through personal insults and other outlandish behaviour. I am sorry that the situation wasn't addressed before we all came out looking crazy.

But hey, for me, I'll find another thread to explore and hopefully the distractors won't be so successful. If those of you with the high stakes in this feel like you've won, I agree, you won. But what have you won?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
From 2004? This account is barely a week-old.

You must have an interesting sense of chronology.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
[I still have the inability to combine my replies.] *Cough*

All-right, so, one: You apparently have identified another account of mine. If I even have such a thing. Can you prove this? Or did you simply grab another person with a thing for rudely-awakening short-bus theorists and superior grammar?

Two: We have an agenda? What, are we agents?

Three: So, he came on to personally debunk your thread, only.
...Along with several others. Personally?
Nice.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join