It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why are there no visible markings visible on any part of that jet? Isn't that illegal?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Everyone who is interested please post your ideas on how to stop chemtrails and your ideas on how to inform as many people as possible.

The problem is that you have to decide what a chemtrail is and what a contrail is. What is your basis for differentiating between the two?

Perhaps you can start by explaining to people the conditions under which contrails form.

That is where is helps to understand things like relative humidity (either ”with respect to water” or ”with respect to ice”), Supersaturation, subvisual cirrus, etc.

You also need to explain things like VOR, flight levels, ATC, etc, and how they can or can not affect the appearance of contrails.

If you ignore these things, then all the “brainstorming” in the world will get you nowhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheDeck
Why are there no visible markings visible on any part of that jet? Isn't that illegal?

What are you talking about? I can clearly see the Air Force insignia on the underside of the right wing.

Tacmo site (with more pics)

[edit on 10-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Everyone who is interested please post your ideas on how to stop chemtrails and your ideas on how to inform as many people as possible.

The problem is that you have to decide what a chemtrail is and what a contrail is. What is your basis for differentiating between the two?

Perhaps you can start by explaining to people the conditions under which contrails form.

That is where is helps to understand things like relative humidity (either ”with respect to water” or ”with respect to ice”), Supersaturation, subvisual cirrus, etc.

You also need to explain things like VOR, flight levels, ATC, etc, and how they can or can not affect the appearance of contrails.

If you ignore these things, then all the “brainstorming” in the world will get you nowhere.

This is obviously a thread for those of us who thinks there is something going on and we think it's not in the best interest of our health.

you contradict your self by posting on this thread.

''Everyone who is interested please post your ideas on how to stop chemtrails and your ideas on how to inform as many people as possible.''

Obviously you are not interested in this brainstorm of ideas so then why are you even here?

You now started your own thread about proving that there is no chemtrails so why on earth are you still on this thread? You are thick headed my friend, you argue for the sake of arguing i don't want any part of that i hope you can understand that not everyone likes to argue.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
Selfless...
did you check the 3d cam link ???

is this the type of skies you were talking about ?

thanks
snoopyuk

About that,

Do you have that video in a wmp format? i don't have quicktime and i have a 56k.

no sorry ,
it is hosted on that site ....they do have a smaller version built in to the site try this:

www.spookyworld.co.uk:80...

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This is obviously a thread for those of us who thinks there is something going on and we think it's not in the best interest of our health.

Your words, not mine.

How are you going to “inform” people if you can’t even explain the difference between an ordinary contrail and what you claim is a chemtrail?

You wanted to brainstorm on how to inform people. I am helping you by pointing out questions that you might encounter from the very people you are trying to inform.

If you ignore the science behind contrail formation, then how will you establish credibility amongst those you wish to inform.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you ignore the science behind contrail formation, then how will you establish credibility amongst those you wish to inform.

Yes well don't you think it's easy for the goverment to do these convinient scientific analysis for this phenomenon so that people like you can blindly believe it?

And as for your u2u statement and insult it is faulse because i said on this thread that i wouldn't want chemtrails to be real because i honestly wouldn't want to be sprayed with chemicals that appears to be not healthy for me. But i can't denny what i have been seeing above my head.

Why don't you go post on your thread you started specificaly for science analysis of contrails insted of bringing your pointless arguing here.

Your signature says everything about you.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Your words, not mine.

No, that's you changing my intention in what i said. Here is the true meaning behind it

EVERYONE who is INTERESTED please POST your IDEAS ON HOW TO STOP CHEMTRAILS and your IDEAS on how to INFORM as many PEOPLE as possible.

I didn't say,

EVERYONE PLEASE COME AND ARGUE.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by selfless]

[edit on 10-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Another issue that might come up.

Say you are out trying to “inform” people about chemtrails and someone asks you:

“Where are all of these planes located? If this is truly a global issue like you claim, then what airports do these “spray planes” fly out of?”

What if someone asks you:

“Do they spray down in Venezuela?“

“Do they use CITGO AV fuel?”

“Is Hugo Chavez in on this also?”

“What about Cuba? Does Castro allow chemtrails?”

Lets brainstorm some answers to these questions.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by HowardRoark]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Obviously you are not interested in this brainstorm of ideas so then why are you even here?

You now started your own thread about proving that there is no chemtrails so why on earth are you still on this thread? You are thick headed my friend, you argue for the sake of arguing i don't want any part of that i hope you can understand that not everyone likes to argue.

He has a job to do and he has been workin' it with near impunity on the site now for several years. He has been outed more times than a gay congressman if you ask me.

But back to the thread, he can't prove there are not chemtrails so let him try.

You make a good point though that people that come to a conspiracy website and vehemently argue against all conspiracies must have an agenda and I think it is safe to 'relegate' those people to that objective. There comes a point when it is best to ignore them and talk to those that have open minds and seek the truth.

You will find that the debunkers engage in the same tactic with some opponents too, they will ignore you because you are 100% convinced and they know it and they cannot enter into unending technical debates that go around in circles with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have an idea for stopping chemtrails. Let’s get the airline pilots union involved.

Surely the pilots must notice all of these spray planes up there.

Flight attendants union, mechanics union, who else?

(Is this the kind of thing that you were looking for Selfless?)

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
signature
You should never argue with a crazy man ma ma ma;
You oughtta know by now.

YES i don't want to argue with you and i don't want to argue with anyone for that matter.

Not everyone gets off on arguing, i certainly don't and i don't want to do this dance with you.

wow i can't believe how thick headed you are about arguing, please leave me alone at least.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Selfless,

This link might be a good rally point for your cause.

www.ctbusters.com...

[edit on 10/10/2006 by darkbluesky]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I have an idea for stopping chemtrails. Let’s get the airline pilots union involved.

Surely the pilots must notice all of these spray planes up there.

Flight attendants union, mechanics union, who else?

(Is this the kind of thing that you were looking for Selfless?)

thank you for finaly trying to help the brainstorm, i dunno let's see if there is any reports from these types of people.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
One more “brainstorm” for now.

If you want to push the health issue in your efforts to inform people, then shouldn’t you be talking to doctors? Public health experts? Nurses?

BTW, what is someone asks you:

“What is it, exactly, thatthey are spraying on us?”

What is the proper response?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Howard,

Here's a site with some reports.

www.rumormillnews.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

One more “brainstorm” for now.

If you want to push the health issue in your efforts to inform people, then shouldn’t you be talking to doctors? Public health experts? Nurses?

BTW, what is someone asks you:

“What is it, exactly, thatthey are spraying on us?”

What is the proper response?

Howard,

I do not know what they are spreading and i do not know for what purpose and no one else knows either so why are you asking me these questions?

in the link i gave you there is a link to a site about 8 doctors who came together to try to stop a new type of skin disease believed to be caused by chemtrails but nothing is sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Yes well don't you think it's easy for the goverment to do these convinient scientific analysis for this phenomenon so that people like you can blindly believe it?

So, all of the climatologists and atmospheric scientists all over the world are in on this also, is that what you are saying?

Your signature says everything about you.

It’s an old joke based on Billy Joel. I’ve just been too lazy to update it.

You can’t drive with a broken back, but at least you can polish the fender.

Anyway. Why don’t you check out Airliners.net. That is the biggest commercial pilot forum out there. I bet they would be glad to know about something that is endangering their health.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Howard, i hope you are not just being a wolf in sheeps clothing.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So, all of the climatologists and atmospheric scientists all over the world are in on this also, is that what you are saying?

Nope that's not what im saying, there are some atmospheric scientists who believe something is going on.

And yes the goverments speciality is to cover things up surely you know this.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join