It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails brainstorm.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This thread started with the assumption that chemtrails are real and what can be done to stop them. How about the debunkers go somewhere else? The OP isn't questioning whether or not it's real, but what can be done about it. See below:

Originally posted by selfless
I didn't start this thread for people who thinks there is no chemtrails to come on here and tell me there is no chemtrails, there are many threads about chemtrails on ats already and im not gonna start a case on proving the existence of chemtrails please use the search option and go post there if it's for proving anything.

I constantly have to resist the urge to troll threads which assume that 'Jesus is your saviour', or 'I was taken on a ride to venus' etc. I know it's not easy sometimes!

On topic: I don't believe nor disbelieve in chemtrails... but assuming they are real, before I'd try to be rid of them I would like to know if they are indeed bad. The government might actually have a good reason for the spraying. Though if you really wanted to be rid of them the best thing I'd imagine would be to prove that there's something in the contrail that's harmfull and start a class-action lawsuit. You'd need a lot of people though (strength in numbers). First you gotta prove it's bad/harmful.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
how in the world did selfless get a warning

this is how iblis replies and he get know warning

"By blithering nonsense, you've made it one."
"I like how you all are so emotional about this.
'Disgusted' about how 'they' do 'this'."
"As for the post above me, when you can stop being a paranoid child and ask an actual, adult question about my occupation I may answer it."
pistonzor replies
"Why? There is no proof that chemtrails exist, stop making up crappy myths."
ibliis replies
"There is no spraying. You delusional nut. Showing us a bunch of pictures of contrails, some dissapated, some not, isn't proof. It's.. short-bus theorism."
"I have to suffer about your inability to use English grammar, but I don't bitch."
" Ah, yes. You, the male(?) with grammar deficiency notices something billions of other people on this planet don't. Special lad! "
"Yeah. I can't even reply to the sheer retardation of this. "
these guys need the warning Pistonzor is in all my threads bringing nothing to it i think hes a stalker
A Mod should of warned them earlier

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Back to the brainstorm everyone who's still interested..

Keep in mind that I didn't imply "debunking" isn't allow. The topic is chemtrails and began with, "Obviously most of us here on ATS knows that we are being sprayed by chemtrails right?" I think the tone of this and other ATS threads on the chemtrails topic indicates it's not so obvious most of us think we're being sprayed.

S.O. You have truely disapointed me. To have UFO threads that talk about aliens coming here from other solar systems, and you dont get the kneejerk reaction that you get on this chemtrail thread. I will be the first one to state that the logistics are nearly or maybe even impossible. I for one really understand weather systems and how contrails are formed.

I have witnessed spider-web like material over acres of car lot, I have seen the sudden change from a contrail to my first chemtrail sighting. It doesnt happen all the time. In fact sometime just a few times per year, and lately it has fallen off drasticlly. Its kind of like when you knew twins in school, it is really hard, some find impossible to tell them apart. Over time you get so you dont have any problem telling them apart. In fact if you were asked to explain to someone the difference between the two of them you could probablly only say, I dont know what the diffence is, they just look different.

Just because the masses dont understand, doesnt mean it is not happening. I have seen a chemtrail below 12k, the trail was below the cloud level, and I called our central dispatch and asked what the cloud ceiling was that day. It was 12K. A contrail will not form below somewhere in the range of 28K.

I have no explantion of how it is being done. Maybe the fricking aliens are doing it. After reading your post I think I am going to exit ATS for a while, maybe permamently. I am sure you wouldnt miss me anyway.

Good luck to you all, LGM

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One. You got what you wanted. Several times. A mod came, said it's legal, and no one is to be punished for past behavior -- All-though mentioning the thread will end if detractors such as the previous two posters continue. [As, to be fair, it was simply berrating myself, 'Zor.]

Two. Then you attempt to push persusasion into an argument, when discussing a -neutral- administrator, and telling how he 'failed you'. Again, the idea is to be without bias, and a neutral party.

Three. If you want to continue this discussion, for the fourth time, I will ask to provide something other than pictures, that we have disproven, and, 'I have done this, I have done that.'

Edit: Please don't make comparisons between Contrail-Conspiracy-Theories and a Religious Icon. It's really in poor taste, though I do understand your analogy.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by Iblis]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
A contrail will not form below somewhere in the range of 28K.

Sure it can. Under the right conditions, you can get a contrail at ground level.

AMS contrail study for military aircraft visibility
(emphasis added)

Fig. 2. Analysis based on the rawinsonde data of 0000 UTC 14 January 1991 for Fairbanks, Alaska. This plot of dewpoint and critical temperature indicates a base contrail window below 845 m as well as a second open contrail window above 5097 m. The vertical pointers indicate the end of the base window and the beginning of the open window. The low-level base contrail window coincides with the verbal reports. The presence of the open contrail window indicates the possible formation of a contrail cloud above 5097 m.

845 meters... By my math, that's about 2,772.31 feet. Well below 28k.

[edit on 10/9/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
I also noticed a couple of helicopters in the area at the same time. I was there for about an hour and they sprayed at least 15 trails.

What explaination has ever been offered? Why in the world would several planes fly in a particular area at the same time and cover the sky in grey/white lines?

What were the choppers doing? I haven't come across this aspect very often. Where I live spraying is frequent and a regular event, you can expect it on a nice day especially. But I've rarely seen the choppers you mention.

Why? debunkers have a lot of excuses but anybody that has experience watching this phenomena and done a bit of research and can think for themselves can see through their arguments. Why would jetliners fly back and forth over a city for hours on end at massive cost for no apparent reason at all? Why would nobody in officialdom take note of this?

I guess one tactic is to play stupid and start asking local officials what is going on. But I know that others in past doing this had higher levels shut down the inquiries. Government agencies or military have been able to silence serious inquiries in the past.

Maybe you can stand on the side of the road with a sign saying: lookup right now.. why are they spraying on us?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Maybe you can stand on the side of the road with a sign saying: lookup right now.. why are they spraying on us?

Great Idea. You can stand next to this guy.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Back to the subject.

Does anyone care to discuss the science behind contrail formation?

Atmospheric physics, and stuff?

No, I thought not.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The past several posters might enjoy looking back at previous posts on this thread.
Everything they've asked has been answered either partially, fully, and with most our arguments being supplied through Web-Based articles on .. I believe 'Zor's compliments.

Edit: Wrote 'Voters', not 'Posters'.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by Iblis]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by divine chronic

the people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

That's the extent of your proof? pretty lame, buddy.

what is your proof??

oh wait the information that our government and our government funded scientists have laid out for you??

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU !!! AND YOU ARE BUYING THE LIE!!!!!!

What about the research that they are doing in Europe, Japan, Russia and other countries? Are they all "in on it" also?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction

When the trolls have no more people to annoy they resort to annoying each others that's what he means.

Fella, truth be told, you are acting more like a troll than anyone in the room. You sit there and pontificate about "trolling", yet you offer nothing to the conversation except rash indignities heaped upon anyone who disagrees with you or tries to get you to show a shred of proof for your baseless claims. You have already been told by SO, a supermod, that your claims of hijacking are unfounded, and also been warned for inappropriate posts. What more do you need?

Bring something constructive to the debate or leave, because it is YOU who is being highly trollish...

lol!

its funny that you say that.

the people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

what is your proof??

oh wait the information that our government and our government funded scientists have laid out for you??

CANT YOU SEE THIS!?!?!?!?!?

so while you say US people who KNOW about the existance of this government project have no proof....... welll neither do you!

whats your proof? a link provided by the news?? or some other so called "source"

all of you people are the same...

Sorry mate, but that has nothing todo with Chemtrails. Where is proof that chemtrails exist? Some pictures easily explained? While other people like me actually present hard evidence against it.
My hard evidence is COMMON scientific knowledge, and some of that knowledge makes planes fly, like what a NAVAID is, how fuel is burn't or even things about weather.

I ask you, do I really need to give you a source? If it is a good source and is true, then you'll dismiss it as being 'fake' and from the government. If you present evidence, I'll tell you facts which prove it wrong, well, atleast most of the time.

Afermative Reaction,

While looking at your previous posts which dates to 2004 i had an afermative reaction that you are indeed a troll now i know for sure.

You contribute nothing but anger and mocking to the threads.

I also saw that Iblis was in some of the threads you were involved in which also dates back to 2004 and he was also mocking everyone and reacting in anger.

I dunno why you guys are doing this, it's not very nice.

I respect your opinion, but I think that Afermative Reaction has pretty much got it spot on. He wouldn't troll, mock, or whatever you call it, if people like you wouldn't go:

he people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

what is your proof??

My conclusion comes from hard facts, i'v looked into your posts and those are facts.

You start posting after 2 years just to ruin this thread and i'v seen you try to do it in other threads.

Your attempts at insulting me are in vain, i have no ego unlike your self.

Hard facts like how Iblis just joined even though you claim he made posts two years ago? Right...

This thread started with the assumption that chemtrails are real and what can be done to stop them. How about the debunkers go somewhere else? The OP isn't questioning whether or not it's real, but what can be done about it. See below:

Do yourself a favour and listen you Skeptic Overlord.

these guys need the warning Pistonzor is in all my threads bringing nothing to it i think hes a stalker
A Mod should of warned them earlier

Warn me for posting in your threads? Well if that's how you feel, fine, but I am not going to be warned for posting in a thread. Not in a million years.

To have UFO threads that talk about aliens coming here from other solar systems, and you dont get the kneejerk reaction that you get on this chemtrail thread.

But UFOs are common, hard to call a fake (even if they are) and there is not many things against UFOs. UFOs are really interesting, and most of my time on this site is browsing through there, listening to the really interesting stories. Well, atleast most of them are interesting, the boring ones are when someone thinks a Contrail is a TR3B.

Chemtrails are easily fakes and can be called one easily. Yet people still beleive in Chemtrails and keep on arguing.

I have no explantion of how it is being done. Maybe the fricking aliens are doing it. After reading your post I think I am going to exit ATS for a while, maybe permamently. I am sure you wouldnt miss me anyway.

Please stay, most of the things I say are for the really obvious things, while your posts are actually good and have backing claims.

Why? debunkers have a lot of excuses but anybody that has experience watching this phenomena and done a bit of research and can think for themselves can see through their arguments. Why would jetliners fly back and forth over a city for hours on end at massive cost for no apparent reason at all? Why would nobody in officialdom take note of this?

I've explained that about a hundred times or so. For the last time, NAVAIDS, SIDS, STARS, APPROACHES, can cause jets to fly the exact same routes. Some jets even circle in fixed preset holding patterns, hell, even AWACS jets in military excercies circle.

Or is that just another educated excuse?

[edit on 10-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
the mole troll patrol are back

chemtrails are not real is that what you want us to say

well to bad CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
the mole troll patrol are back

chemtrails are not real is that what you want us to say

well to bad CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL

And is that all the proof you can give to make me beleive?

heres on idea:

CONVINCE ME WITH ACTUAL EVIDENCE OTHER THAN POSTS WHICH SEEM LIKE YOUR TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF like:
"CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL'.

Once again, CONVINCE ME! Heres a link if you don't know what Convince means:
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Surely one of the aims of this brainstorming session should be to determine some form of evidence that proves the existence of chemtrails.

Photos invariably show normal contrails. However, if chemtrails exist, then these would only be visible under the same conditions under which persistent contrails form anyway.

So you need something else.

Bearing in mind too that we all know that crop spraying and cloud seeding occur. So the evidence would have to be something which couldn't readlily be confused with these legitimate activities.

So, chemtrail believers: get brainstorming

Meanwhile, here's a nice piccy I took last night of normal contrails formed by regular commercial air flights heading out from Europe to the USA and Canada

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Essan did you take that pic?
its a beautiful pic

anyways read this
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
hi Essan

I saw your post with the pic taken last night, I live in Lincoln and I too saw a sky like that last night,
I know you are v well clued up regarding meteo issues (love your site , esp. the photography section)
my question to you is :

even if you take into account the rise in the number of aircraft flying compared with say ten years ago.....
do you not find it strange that sights like that of your picture are now common place and that before 10 years ago it wasn't a commonplace sight and contrails didn't hang around for hours and spread out into big sheets of cloud.

is it poss. that the atmosphere has changed and that is why they now behave like they do ? i.e.. in composition or temps or poss. pollution.

many thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
PisTonZOR,

You are twisting my words around in a poor fashion. I was talking about afermative reaction for looking at his posts to see what he does on this board not iblis and the iblis i was talking about had a name like iblis iblis or something like that it could have been someone else but i doubt it because he was also insulting people for no reasons at all. Please leave me alone now, it's getting very annoying.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

I respect your opinion, but I think that Afermative Reaction has pretty much got it spot on. He wouldn't troll, mock, or whatever you call it, if people like you wouldn't go:

he people who KNOW chemtrails exist, have plenty of evidence! all we have to do is go outside and take pics of the chemtrails.

what is your proof??

How dare you quote something someone else said and say that i said it?
Stop twisting my words around please.

[edit on 10-10-2006 by selfless]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

To have UFO threads that talk about aliens coming here from other solar systems, and you dont get the kneejerk reaction that you get on this chemtrail thread.
But UFOs are common, hard to call a fake (even if they are) and there is not many things against UFOs. UFOs are really interesting, and most of my time on this site is browsing through there, listening to the really interesting stories. Well, atleast most of them are interesting, the boring ones are when someone thinks a Contrail is a TR3B.

Chemtrails are easily fakes and can be called one easily. Yet people still beleive in Chemtrails and keep on arguing.

Ok UFO's are obviously real, (Unidentified Flying Object)

If you don't think they are happening then look at this 1 hour 33 mins video.

video.google.com...

If you look at this video and still denny the existence of ufo's (Unidentified Flying Objects) then you are in complete denial.

You say ''Chemtrails are easily fakes and can be called one easily. Yet people still beleive in Chemtrails and keep on arguing''

No, it's you who brings the arguing here...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
edited: post accidently posted twice.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join