It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-115 New Footage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i don't know if this has been posted already, but it seems to be very interesting in my opinion... keep in mind(!) => this is original footage made by NASA and it's definitely not fake or something... here it is: video.google.com...

also visit: www.alienvideo.net... and go to page 4, in order to see even more shocking movies about the previous STS-115 space shuttle mission.. if u consider all the sightings which were made by the crew, during that mission, it becomes more and more obvious, that NASA is really in trouble with finding new excuses of the things, which just happend out there.

if u ask me... the whole thing will be made public in near future and i think u know exactly what i'm talking about!

enjoy..

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I bet they know what the hell it is already, and just saying random stuff on TV.

If it's a UFO they can just cover it up by taking pics of some space junk, and say that was it.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I haven't seen anything from that mission that makes me think it wasn't just space junk. The vid you linked to looks like there's so re-focusing effects going on, rather than the object actually changing shape. And at no point have I seen any object actually fly around under some sort of control. Things just drift. Show me the shuttle actually getting buzzed by something flying AROUND it in a circle, or changing directions *without* the shuttle having fired thrusters or the camera having zoomed, and THAT will be something

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata
I haven't seen anything from that mission that makes me think it wasn't just space junk. The vid you linked to looks like there's so re-focusing effects going on, rather than the object actually changing shape. And at no point have I seen any object actually fly around under some sort of control. Things just drift. Show me the shuttle actually getting buzzed by something flying AROUND it in a circle, or changing directions *without* the shuttle having fired thrusters or the camera having zoomed, and THAT will be something

won't be easy but i'll try to find some footage that could satisfy you.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
yea man,you can tell thats part of refocusing the camera, the object doesnt really do anything but drift on the same trajectory

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
yea man,you can tell thats part of refocusing the camera, the object doesnt really do anything but drift on the same trajectory

i don't know if you recognized it, but the camera zooms-in only one time. when the objects gets suddenly really small in the beginning, there is neither a switch of the camera angle nor a change of the zoom-in/-out stage. watch the blue/green background in order to see, what i mean. whatever was filmed by the camera of STS115, was able to change shape and intensity of light. as far as i'm concerned, ice particals or space debris aren't capable of such a "transformation". also watch the middle of this glowing orb (*it's black after transformation*) and now compare this to the "teather-incident" and the story of David Sereda: Evidence - The Case For Nasa UFO's.. quite obvious similarities if u ask me!

[edit on 8-10-2006 by STS115]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
dude here is your answer

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reflections... of course...

new topics

top topics

join