It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush hides in a closet to avoid a crowd who hate him!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.post-gazette.com...

hahahahahahaha this has to be the funniest thing i have ever read in all my life.... a Bush cowering in a supply closet for his own saftey whilst Police taser protesters....

Poor protesters.... bloody funny thought to see a mighty evil Bush in a closet.... Hey hes in a good company, most of the Republicans are so far in the closet they are all in narnia!!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think this sheds a much worse light on the liberal protesters than on Bush, if he had to hide in a closet for his personal safety.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Its funny - The Goverments of the world take great delight in making their peoples pay and cower under their might., so its great to see the common man make an utter ship bag Jeb bush cower in a supply closet... now he knows how it feels to be on the wrong end of life for a change...

Tony Blair here in the UK knows that his saftey cannot be guarentted here in the UK because people hate him so so badly - he has to take a car 100 feet for his own saftey...ROFL Cowards the bunch of them - traitors and cowards.

Get in the closet boys, the people are rising!!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
most of the Republicans are so far in the closet they are all in narnia!!

Oh dear! That was soooooooooo good! LOL

You have voted D4rk Kn1ght for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

I am going to use that line in the right situation. It could be applied to virtually anyone! Then we have the fact that Bush was hiding in the closet. LOL If only we could instill such fear in our "fearless leader". He wasn't in danger of his life, no more than anyone else at any given time. Peace protesters didn't start hitting him. They were just chanting and wanted to confront him. Sounds peaceful to me. Chants rarely kill anyone, or so I hear.

Oh D4rk Kn1ght, you totally made my weekend!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yeah right DJ, the steelworkers union are your lovingly hated Liberals ...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Well, if you from Texas like I am, where there are no unions, yeah.

[edit on 7-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hid in a closet... Not much of a people person is he? How far above these people does he think he is, rather than asking them what their issues were, maybe trying to find out what or why they were protesting, he hides in a closet and has them tasered. Ah the ruling elite, got to love that personna.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Would be funny for a newspaper article to title

"Jeb Bush has come out of the closet"

Followed by an article how he ended up in the closet :p

90% of all republicans wouldn't read past that headline and bye bye there goes Jebs carreer :p

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The article says he was USHERED INTO a closet.

Is there a difference? You tell me!

Maybe he should have engaged them.
How do you engage a roving band of shouting liberals?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
How do you engage a roving band of shouting liberals?

I think you mean Constiuents? Ushered, Crammed, Hidden, we can play with synonyms all day and it doesn't really change the fact that he didn't want to talk to the people that sign his paycheck and instead went into a closet and had them tasered. What a looser.

Edit:
He's not the only Bush they hid in a closet...

[edit on 7-10-2006 by twitchy]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You have voted twitchy for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Twitchy, im by nature some times a reserved but cynical person, and find I s'n-word' at most 'funny things' if im lucky it might make me raise a smile - but you, oh boy, you made me laugh out loud for a good two minutes, making my sides ache with that gem.... thanks for posting it dude....classic! Twice in one day has a Bush thread made me laugh out loud......

utter utter gold!

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I think this sheds a much worse light on the liberal protesters than on Bush, if he had to hide in a closet for his personal safety.

Boy do I just LOVE these. "I don't recognize that source", etc.. NOW whenever a Rep does something, it says something about whoever is against the particular Rep. Foley is a case in point, now the Dem's are "vultures" for their pursuit of the guy. No mention of the "vultures" that went after Clinton for his "oral exam". Now that Jeb's constituants are protesting, it's the Dem's that are in a "much worse light". Keep telling yourself that man, it won't make it true though.

Edit: To add, I guess they don't make Govenors like they do Prime Ministers:

archives.cbc.ca...

[edit on 7-10-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
These were not Jeb's constituents; he was in Pittsburgh to attend an event.

You may defend these protestors all you like, but their actions were immature and stupid. I wonder if they treat all visiting Republicans this way. Is that OK with you if they do?

This comes on the heels of the Columbia students assault of the Minutemen. These people think that their actions are justified. They certainly are condoned, judging by the responses to this thread.

When was the last time you saw Republicans chasing a Democrat?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Kenneth Starr come to mind?

OK, I'm out of Chat and devote time to this thread. Ready to go JS?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
hate to say it, but a bush in a crowd of protesters...

yeah, he wasn't safe, they might have hurt his feelings with all those names they called him, or perhaps confused him with large unusual words like "corrupt" or "campaign fraud", or maybe "scandal"...

poor guy, he just needs a drink...
and for all those constituents to leave him alone...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Post a link about Starr, please.

So, is this the logical next step to these type of actions?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Post a link about Starr, please.

Why? It's common knowledge.

So, is this the logical next step to these type of actions?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What does that have to do with this topic OR your queery on "When was the last time you saw Republicans chasing a Democrat?"

Edit: Back after the hockey game. I'm such a hoser.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

THAT's called the "CRITICAL thinking beatdown", Ladies and Gentlemen.
Isn't that always the saddest though? To label someone a "liberal" who protests in a outright fashion. Geez if it wasn't for these protests alot of us would be sitting in the dirt with sticks making grunt noises. Remember we fought for free public school education
for ALL citizens. Some people just enjoy beating their proverbial head against the wall flailing against reality.

"It's Da LLIBBERALS"

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You may defend these protestors all you like, but their actions were immature and stupid. I wonder if they treat all visiting Republicans this way. Is that OK with you if they do?

This comes on the heels of the Columbia students assault of the Minutemen. These people think that their actions are justified. They certainly are condoned, judging by the responses to this thread.

Off-Topic, here ...

jsobecky,
Do you not see the culmination of All as demonstrative of the discontent of Many? ... to include opposing sides on various issues, yet banded together all the same.

$.02

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
OK, I understand if you can't supply facts to back up your allegation.

And what has it got to do with the topic? Let's see... chasing an innocent man down the subway... impeding his freedom of movement... the seeds of mob rule.. oh, I don't know, let me think about it for awhile. I'm sure I can connect the dots.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join