It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is full of morons.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yeah and if America didnt have such a strong military force, Canada would not likely to be able to sit on its laurels and pay for free healthy care.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by websuspect
Yeah and if America didnt have such a strong military force, Canada would not likely to be able to sit on its laurels and pay for free healthy care.

Well thats a random comment if you'll ever see one, our nation has a big stick so your nation can have fun, but your nation never asked for a big stick protection policy because you have no enemies for a good 10,000 miles, but you still owe us.

Canada, the land of the nonspecific enemy.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
just more faithless in their abilities...
i would assume that the reasons behing such are the expansion of technology that hinders more than helps...

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I agree with "Colonel" on this, there really is no forum for this thread. Some moron comes in and says "America is infested with idiots, morons and fools, wanna argue against me?" and thinks that belongs anywhere on the board, thereby proving there is at least one here.

No, I do not want to argue with you. I never argue with a fool. Those watching may not be able to tell who is which.

But, since so many people have seen fit to repond to this drivel, I suppose there is no reason to remove it at this time.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I agree with "Colonel"

*GASP*

Look boys! Hell is a-freezing ovah!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You have no idea how dificult it was to type those words.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barbarian
Alright, this is not meant to insult all Americans, but it is meant to point out the fact (well, opinion based on fact) that:

America is full of completely idtiotic, apathetic, narrow-minded, self-centered, fools. Every country has them, but mine seems to be infested with them.

Anyone care to argue this?

Nope, i agree with you and the thing is, so do most 'smart' Americans.

Funny that!

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by SiCkBoY]

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I agree entirely with what you're saying. The majority of Americans are ignorant and believe everything they hear on the news. Only a small fraction of people in the U.S. these days actually question what's going on in our country, much like how we do on this discussion board. The average American has no idea what's really going on, but then again the average American doesn't give a shyte.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Lies, theres plenty of room for more.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano

Lies, theres plenty of room for more.

LOL!

As i said, every country has it asses, some are more evident than others.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
americans are some of the dumbest, craziest people on the planet. we're also the fattest and lazyist people too.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I agree with "Colonel" on this, there really is no forum for this thread. Some moron comes in and says "America is infested with idiots, morons and fools, wanna argue against me?" and thinks that belongs anywhere on the board, thereby proving there is at least one here.

No, I do not want to argue with you. I never argue with a fool. Those watching may not be able to tell who is which.

But, since so many people have seen fit to repond to this drivel, I suppose there is no reason to remove it at this time.

Now let's all put on our red, white, and blue lapel pins, raise our little flags, and go watch some Fox "News"!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
I agree entirely with what you're saying. The majority of Americans are ignorant and believe everything they hear on the news. Only a small fraction of people in the U.S. these days actually question what's going on in our country, much like how we do on this discussion board. The average American has no idea what's really going on, but then again the average American doesn't give a shyte.

very true

im in cali, the stupidest part of the world

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Alright, this is not meant to insult all Americans, but it is meant to point out the fact (well, opinion based on fact) that:

America is full of completely idtiotic, apathetic, narrow-minded, self-centered, fools. Every country has them, but mine seems to be infested with them.

(I am new here, so if there is a better place on the board for me to have put this, I appologize)

I agree, its those PC, rainbow waving morons that ruined the nation!

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob

(I am new here, so if there is a better place on the board for me to have put this, I appologize)

I agree, its those PC, rainbow waving morons that ruined the nation!

Political "correctness" does get out of hand and very annoying, but that isn't the problem, and I assume you are being sarcastic.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
America is full of people. And corruption. America is a total pick n Mix of people. very beutiful people, very clever people. And the total opposite. George Bush is the central idiot. IDIOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER, WE MUST TAKE THE POWER BACK.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
America is full of people. And corruption. America is a total pick n Mix of people. very beutiful people, very clever people. And the total opposite. George Bush is the central idiot. IDIOTS HAVE TAKEN OVER, WE MUST TAKE THE POWER BACK.

Agreed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join