It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake up America! Think abt this...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Possibilities of 9/11

Ok....here are 4 things that could have been possible on abt 9/11

1. Osama ordered the attacks and destroyed WTC.

2. US gov. did it.

3. Aliens did it.

4. US gov and Osama did it in league together

1. Not possible. I think Osama would not order such a huge attack on US and then openly take responsibility for it knowing full well that US would obviously retaliate and attack back. And knowing the US army he would not have risked getting his country destroyed and his ass killed. If he was a true muslim he wud not attack the US and then say on TV that he did it for his religion knowing full well that this wud affect muslims worldwide. So eihter he is not a true muslim, in which case, the world should stop blaming muslims of being terrorists. Or he did not attack US.

2. They wudn't do it unless they had someone they could pin this on or atleast try to show that they punished the one responsible. Maybe the US did order the attacks themselves. lots of theories and eyewitnesses out there that wud agree. Maybe they attacked and then blamed the 'muslims' for doing it so that they cud attack mideast and control the countries with lot of natural resources. Also to built base camp and control the countries in mideast to eventually control the entire world (NWO). They also carefully targetted the countries which could have been possible threats to (not their safety or their homeland) but a threat to their goal of world domination. makes much more than sense than point one. which wud bring me to point 4 later which completes the puzzle.

3. Quite possible. I mean afterall they are resposible for lot of wierd # going on in the world.

4. But more seriously, continuing from point 2......maybe US did it with help of Osama. US needed a country to attack first to begin 'Operation Anal Fcuk The World'. Why not attack afghanistan since Osama controls it and Osama is 'their guy'. He was trained by CIA and is very capable of carrying out such intelligent attacks given the 'resources' from US. And obviously if the US wants him to attack then it makes it very easy. The difficult part is to convince the public that US didnt do it.

Also dont forget both Bush and Osama are billionaires. They both have enough money to hire scumbags to do their dirty work. Not to mention they both had the power too since they both are/were leaders of their respective countries. So both of them scheme up the whole 9/11 thingy. Maybe Osama doesnt tell his men that he planned it with bush and convinces them that they are fighting a holy war and they must sacrifice themselves so they can go to heaven. Also Bush and his administration make sure all the evidences are wiped out (not too good at it though). They plant bombs and let osama's men hijack the planes and fly them into WTC. everything goes almost perfdectly and they launch strike on afghanistan. Base 1 set-up. Now they are scared Saddam might do something abt this. Also they dont like Saddam anyway. So why not setup base camp 2 in Iraq. They claim Saadam has WMDs and is linked to al qaida. they attack Iraq then Bush says "My bad, ours claims abt iraq were wrong. no WMDs, no links to al qiada but hey look at the bright side. they were extremists muslims and potential therats to US freedom. so its kinds good they r dead. ofcourse thousands of innocent people died and lost their homes but that was just 'collateral damage'. who cares abt them anyway, they r not human, look at the bright side, americans have their freedom". large round of applause.

and the story goes on....

Wake up America. I know racism and stereotyping is fun. But only on TV and movies. In real life these things are causing some major problems. Muslims r 'terrorists', chinese people cant drive, indians smell of curry. When is it gonna end. Maybe once NWO is extablished. God knows. By God i mean the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
Possibilities of 9/11

1. Not possible. I think Osama would not order such a huge attack on US and then openly take responsibility for it knowing full well that US would obviously retaliate and attack back. And knowing the US army he would not have risked getting his country destroyed and his ass killed. If he was a true muslim he wud not attack the US and then say on TV that he did it for his religion knowing full well that this wud affect muslims worldwide. So eihter he is not a true muslim, in which case, the world should stop blaming muslims of being terrorists. Or he did not attack US.

According to peacful muslims, extremists have very different views on Islam then regular Islamic peoples. This would have a profound impact on decisions made by Osama in relation to Islam. If he died or "got his ass killed" as you would put it, that would, to him, be part of the mission. Islamic fundamentalists want to die for jihad.

Secondly, it wasn't 'his' country. Although the Taliban supported Osama and harboured him they did not give power of the country to him.

Osama acted to provoke the United States. He defeated Russia and expected the same from the United States. He honestly thought he could propel a US invasion. For this reason he tought he would attack the US under the grace of god and then kill more US citizens in Afghanistan. Win - Win in his mind.

2. They wudn't do it unless they had someone they could pin this on or atleast try to show that they punished the one responsible. Maybe the US did order the attacks themselves. lots of theories and eyewitnesses out there that wud agree. Maybe they attacked and then blamed the 'muslims' for doing it so that they cud attack mideast and control the countries with lot of natural resources. Also to built base camp and control the countries in mideast to eventually control the entire world (NWO). They also carefully targetted the countries which could have been possible threats to (not their safety or their homeland) but a threat to their goal of world domination. makes much more than sense than point one. which wud bring me to point 4 later which completes the puzzle.

Lesson 1: Would + Could are two words of the English language.

It doesn't make as much sense as you claim it does. What makes more sense is that number 1 occured and the United States executed maneuvours in the Middle East to counter another threat. Natural resources are a bonus.

How the hell are Iraq and Afghanistan a thread to world domination?! A threat to causing another 9/11 but no way could they stop a massive US offensive. Hell there's proof of that! Both of them got overrun in under 3 weeks!

Bush: "So we're taking over the world right?"
Cheney: "Sure are, but for us to have total world control we need to take down Iraq and Afghanistan"
Bush: "Why? What about Russia and China with their huge armies and arms"
Cheney: "No idea.. we just are"

3. Quite possible. I mean afterall they are resposible for lot of wierd # going on in the world.

Where is your proof aliens even exist! Let alone them being responsible for weird stuff going on in the world.

Far out is the whole world getting stupid?!

-- Continued --

link   

Possibilities of 9/11

4. But more seriously, continuing from point 2......maybe US did it with help of Osama. US needed a country to attack first to begin 'Operation Anal Fcuk The World'. Why not attack afghanistan since Osama controls it and Osama is 'their guy'. He was trained by CIA and is very capable of carrying out such intelligent attacks given the 'resources' from US. And obviously if the US wants him to attack then it makes it very easy. The difficult part is to convince the public that US didnt do it.

Osama did not controll Afghanistan. He helped defend it against Russia in the 80's. He isn't a politician.

That fact alone debunks your whole statement.

So first you're saying that Osama couldn't have pulled off 9/11 in your first point and then you go ahead to say he could in point four?

Hypocracy hoo-ray!

Also dont forget both Bush and Osama are billionaires. They both have enough money to hire scumbags to do their dirty work. Not to mention they both had the power too since they both are/were leaders of their respective countries.

Osama wasn't the leader of Afghanistan and George Bush isn't a billionare

Osama had power over his followers and George Bush has power over a massive military. Thus the reason George Bush wiped out half of Osama's followers.

Osama has money. That's the first correct thing you've said all day.

So both of them scheme up the whole 9/11 thingy. Maybe Osama doesnt tell his men that he planned it with bush and convinces them that they are fighting a holy war and they must sacrifice themselves so they can go to heaven. Also Bush and his administration make sure all the evidences are wiped out (not too good at it though).

Osama did convince his men they'd go to heaven. But he believed it himself. Nothing to do with Bush. You honestly believe Bush and Osama could have planned 9/11 without someone else finding out? Secret service agent overheard or simply seeing Bush and Osama together would have come out by now.

And if they were so bad at wiping out 'evidence' why is George Bush not being charged for 9/11. Why does NO demolition company believe the theory... why is there NO evidence a missile hit the pentagon. WHY IS THERE NO 100% SOLID EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THE 9/11 THEORY!

They plant bombs and let osama's men hijack the planes and fly them into WTC. everything goes almost perfdectly and they launch strike on afghanistan.

Assuming that is true. It would have taken 72 men working 8 hour shifts for 3 months straight to get enough demolitions in the buildings to destroy it. Not to mention the super-explosives that have been designed to sound and look nothing like a controlled demolition.

For the United States to have gained support to attack Afghanistan the building's wouldn't have to have come down. Serious logic error there mate.

-- Continued --

link   

Possibilities of 9/11

Base 1 set-up. Now they are scared Saddam might do something abt this. Also they dont like Saddam anyway. So why not setup base camp 2 in Iraq. They claim Saadam has WMDs and is linked to al qaida. they attack Iraq then Bush says "My bad, ours claims abt iraq were wrong. no WMDs, no links to al qiada but hey look at the bright side. they were extremists muslims and potential therats to US freedom. so its kinds good they r dead. ofcourse thousands of innocent people died and lost their homes but that was just 'collateral damage'. who cares abt them anyway, they r not human, look at the bright side, americans have their freedom". large round of applause.

Why the **** would Saddam do something about it?!

Saddam wouldn't attack the United States because they attacked Afghanistan in response to 9/11. Iraq couldn't even defend for longer than 3 weeks against the United States let alone lead an offensive.

As for the WMD's, there have been over 500 found in Iraq that legally classify as weapons of mass destruction that Saddam was not allowed to find.
www.foxnews.com...

The thousands of people that have died in Iraq are mainly attacked, bombed and executed by Insurgents. The very people the US has gone after in the War on Terror.

and the story goes on....

Lol, no it doesn't.

Wake up America. I know racism and stereotyping is fun. But only on TV and movies. In real life these things are causing some major problems. Muslims r 'terrorists', chinese people cant drive, indians smell of curry. When is it gonna end. Maybe once NWO is extablished. God knows. By God i mean the illuminati.

Wow let's create a conclusion totally unrelated to the thread

Muslims aren't terrorists but majority of them don't denounce it or even go as far as doing it or supporting it. Chinese people must have done something to get that reputation and Indians eat curry so therefore may smell like curry.

How old are you kid? 12?

Leave the debating to the adults or at least do some research, structure a thread, conclude it well and learn to spell.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So i was trying to make some points and be funny at the same time. So u pick out the obviously sarcastic part of my thread and try to debunk it while you totally avoid the main points i discussed. Good Job.

I can ask you to do the same thing. Do your research since the only argument you provided is what the US Gov already told and have not done any thinking of your own. Your only source of information is internet, news and media. All of them cannot be trusted. Anything you read or hear on it cannot be trusted.

I, however, have lived in Middle East, India, and US and have met people from different countries and culture. Not so surprisingly, except americans, everyone agrees that all this was orchestrated by Bush and his adminnitration to gain control over middle east. And by your logic, Osama was a fanatic who thought that he wud go to heaven for jihad. Then, by endangering his fellow muslims he was automatically invalidating himself from that. So why wud he do all this when he knew that this wud caus death of fellow muslims and would bring a bad reputation to them worldwide. If he was such a fanatic follower, he wud have known better that this wud have automatically invalidated him from getting to heaven and his jihad wud have been pointless.

I got homework for you. Go read definition of jihad.....the real definition......live in the middle east among these so called 'fanatics' and see how much of a threat they are.

Americans really need to do some world travel and learn more about other cultures. Also, you need to know atleast a couple of muslims before you pass judgement on them.

As I said before, only the Americans (and some bush following countries which benefit from all this) seem to agree that this whole 'war on terror' is for their safety and to make this world better place. Go outside US and see how clear the picture is. Go to Iraq and afghanistan and see for yourself.

I have a friend american soldier from iraq who told me about his fight there. So ya, I think I may have a way better picture of this than you. So do some research first.

Read about islam and bring me the points where it says you can kill fellow humans and I myself will apologize to u. Get actual quote from quran and dont brin it out of context.

Sometimes people pick out stuff and leave the actual part out. In quran it says, u have a right to defend yourself if somebody directly harms you or tries to take you life, then you have permission to defend yourself and kill that person.

But people only pick out "you have permission to kill that person". Dont do that and do some research on Islam before you go around calling anyone a extremist.

I have lived in countries in the middle east and have met hundreds of muslims. Even so called extremists. And guess what, none of them were suicidal or wud even harm a fly.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
And before you start name calling.......when u called me hypocrite for mentioning contradictary statements.....read my posts...

i was mentioning things that cud have been possible so i was analyzing every possibility in a nutshell.......so obviously i picked out both points...wether osama did it or he did not....also wether us gov. did it or did not....

and the aliens thing.....if u cud not get that, that was there for a joke, then im sorry but ill have to question ur intelligence....or maybe u thought u cud pick out that point to show me like an idiot who blindly belives in aliens when its more than obvious that i put that point in as a joke.....

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If osama did not control afghanistan then why does US keep yelling that they freed afghanistan from Osama....talk about hypocricy

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
And now the final point which really shows that you have no idea of whats happening in the world....

You said bush is not a billionaire......i mean comeon man......r u seriously saying that.....have u no knowledge at all......u rally need to do some serious research and u might eventually figure out that he is filthy rich.....and has lot of power......thereofre he is a billionaire.....

point was to prove that he had enuff money and power to hire people to pull 9/11 off.....but u obviously missed that and im not suprised even though i wrote it in clear ink.

how about you stop limiting your research to fox news and CNN and US media.....

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
and dont attack my spelling mistakes.....i could easily ask you to write a paper in hindi and see how much u can spell.....atleast i can speak 3 languages......and FYI...u made spelling errors too....but unlike you I actually read the content of the post and try to understand what the person is saying instead of looking for spelling mistakes which are easily made while typing on keyboard and ofcourse the shortforms i use coz i wanna pay more attention to what im writing rather than how i spell.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
there are so many witnesses including firefighters who heard explosions in the building and u still say that there were no explosives....

and more recently bush admitted to the explosives being in the building......and u say there were none....do you RESEARCH!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So i was trying to make some points and be funny at the same time. So u pick out the obviously sarcastic part of my thread and try to debunk it while you totally avoid the main points i discussed. Good Job.

Mate, not even you knew what you were talking about. Your main point is that the US government attacked itself to get it's foot into Iraq and launch the NWO. I've heard it a million times and you're argument is just as stupid as all the other ones.

I can ask you to do the same thing. Do your research since the only argument you provided is what the US Gov already told and have not done any thinking of your own. Your only source of information is internet, news and media. All of them cannot be trusted. Anything you read or hear on it cannot be trusted.

Not to sidetrack, but the internet can't be trusted with sites like infowars polluting it but the news can be trusted if it's independant news which is where I get most of my information from.

I'll continue reading in the hope you're going somewhere

I, however, have lived in Middle East, India, and US and have met people from different countries and culture. Not so surprisingly, except americans, everyone agrees that all this was orchestrated by Bush and his adminnitration to gain control over middle east. And by your logic, Osama was a fanatic who thought that he wud go to heaven for jihad. Then, by endangering his fellow muslims he was automatically invalidating himself from that. So why wud he do all this when he knew that this wud caus death of fellow muslims and would bring a bad reputation to them worldwide. If he was such a fanatic follower, he wud have known better that this wud have automatically invalidated him from getting to heaven and his jihad wud have been pointless.

Well in all honesty I'm not American, I'm Australian. And I am only close with one American girl and that's about the only American I know. I have met 3 people in Australia that believe 9/11 was a conspiracy. I even invited 4 friends over to my house to watch Loose Change. So we sat, watched it and all agreed it was total BS. 2 months later we watched "Screw Loose Change" and spent a month laughing about Loose Change and how false it was.

You saying that everyone around the globe believes that the government did it is just a downright lie. Go outside and talk to people about your theory and you'll see how stupid the real world thinks you are.

FFS IT'S SPELT 'WOULD' W-O-U-L-D!

He expected his fellow Muslims to join the fight against the great infadel and anyone who didn't was one of them. He knew how the US military worked. They were after him, not a mission to kill every Muslim in Afghanistan.

I got homework for you. Go read definition of jihad.....the real definition......live in the middle east among these so called 'fanatics' and see how much of a threat they are.

ji·had also je·had (j-h�d) Pronunciation Key Audio pronunciation of "jihad" [P]
n.

1. A Muslim holy war or spiritual struggle against infidels.

The reason behind 9/11 - Osama punishing the US for occupying the muslim holy lands.

Islamic fanatics have killed over 40,000 INNOCENT people since September 10th 2001. And they aren't a threat? Just because you lived with Muslims doesn't mean you lived with fanatics.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Americans really need to do some world travel and learn more about other cultures. Also, you need to know atleast a couple of muslims before you pass judgement on them.

I know Muslims mate. And also, I am not American. The Muslims I know are pricks, they all openly support Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

Say something?

As I said before, only the Americans (and some bush following countries which benefit from all this) seem to agree that this whole 'war on terror' is for their safety and to make this world better place. Go outside US and see how clear the picture is. Go to Iraq and afghanistan and see for yourself.

I'm sorry but I'd rather not step into a war zone. The War on Terror has it's reasons that extend far further than safety. Stability, security and pre-emptive action are being enforced.

I have a friend american soldier from iraq who told me about his fight there. So ya, I think I may have a way better picture of this than you. So do some research first.

Woah you just crossed the line. My Dad is ex-Australian SAS and has trained with guys who've fought in the first Gulf War, Vietnam and East Timor. My UNCLE has served a tour of duty in Iraq and my BEST MATE's dad is in Afghanistan right as I am typing this message.

And you're American soldier friend told you about the war? Well whoopty-****ing-doo hotshot you're not the one who lives with people who've been shot at by Muslim extremists. Pig.

Read about islam and bring me the points where it says you can kill fellow humans and I myself will apologize to u. Get actual quote from quran and dont brin it out of context.

“Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57)

"The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, so that Jews will hide behind stones and trees and the Stone and the tree will say, O Muslim, O servant of God! There is a Jew behind me; come and kill him. The only exception will be the box-thorn for it is one of the trees of the Jews. (Sahih of Muslim, quoted by Israel and the Prophecies of Al Quran by Ali Akbar, Bismi Publishers 1992, p.44)"

Sura 2:187-189 “And kill them wherever ye shall find them, and eject them from whatever place they have ejected you; for civil discord is worse than carnage: yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, unless they attack you therein; but if they attack you, slay them. Such the reward of the infidels...Fight therefore against them until there be no more civil discord, and the only worship be that of God: but if they desist, then let there be no hostility, save against the wicked.”

Sometimes people pick out stuff and leave the actual part out. In quran it says, u have a right to defend yourself if somebody directly harms you or tries to take you life, then you have permission to defend yourself and kill that person.

Guess that doesn't count for Jews huh?

But people only pick out "you have permission to kill that person". Dont do that and do some research on Islam before you go around calling anyone a extremist.

Sorry I fail to see how the hi-jackers on 9/11 were attacked by the nearly 50,000 people in the trade centers that day. Nor the passengers of the airliners or the people working the African embassy's.

I have lived in countries in the middle east and have met hundreds of muslims. Even so called extremists. And guess what, none of them were suicidal or wud even harm a fly.

Oh so that means that the guys blowing themselves up in Iraq everyday aren't.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And before you start name calling.......when u called me hypocrite for mentioning contradictary statements.....read my posts...

I did, you are pretty damn shocking at putting forward a point.

i was mentioning things that cud have been possible so i was analyzing every possibility in a nutshell.......so obviously i picked out both points...wether osama did it or he did not....also wether us gov. did it or did not....

I understand that but your final argument ended up relying on two points. One of which you said was false. You can't debate yourself and expect to prove a point.

and the aliens thing.....if u cud not get that, that was there for a joke, then im sorry but ill have to question ur intelligence....or maybe u thought u cud pick out that point to show me like an idiot who blindly belives in aliens when its more than obvious that i put that point in as a joke.....

You gave no hint what-so-ever that it was a joke. Perhaps if you expect a joke to succeed you should do so in the future.

If osama did not control afghanistan then why does US keep yelling that they freed afghanistan from Osama....talk about hypocricy

The US says they freed Afghanistan from the Taleban. Nothing to do with Osama.

You said bush is not a billionaire......i mean comeon man......r u seriously saying that.....have u no knowledge at all......u rally need to do some serious research and u might eventually figure out that he is filthy rich.....and has lot of power......thereofre he is a billionaire.....

A billionare needs to have more than a billion dollars of personal wealth. Bush may have a few million - but not billions.

point was to prove that he had enuff money and power to hire people to pull 9/11 off.....but u obviously missed that and im not suprised even though i wrote it in clear ink.

Osama has a billionare family and also had enough money to pull off 9/11 on his own.

how about you stop limiting your research to fox news and CNN and US media.....

I'm sorry but I don't believe I have.

and dont attack my spelling mistakes.....i could easily ask you to write a paper in hindi and see how much u can spell.....atleast i can speak 3 languages......and FYI...u made spelling errors too....but unlike you I actually read the content of the post and try to understand what the person is saying instead of looking for spelling mistakes which are easily made while typing on keyboard and ofcourse the shortforms i use coz i wanna pay more attention to what im writing rather than how i spell.

I'm saying that if you want credibility you should at lease take the time to add 2 extra letters to the words 'would' and 'could'.

Hey you don't see me signing up to forums written in Hindi. ATS = English. If you can't speak it - don't post.

there are so many witnesses including firefighters who heard explosions in the building and u still say that there were no explosives....

Explosions can be caused by things other than explosives. Sounds that sound similar to explosions can be caused by just about anything.

and more recently bush admitted to the explosives being in the building......and u say there were none....do you RESEARCH!

Actually if YOU had researched past the thread title you'd have realised that Bush was talking about a plot seperate to 9/11 where airlines would be crashed into a building and suicide bombers would detonate in the stair cases to stop people escaping.

Luckily the plot never went forward.

[edit on 8/10/2006 by doctorfungi]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
ok man seriously....do some research....taleban had nothing to do with osama?.......and i need to 'clearly state' that alien thing is a joke.....then seriously....man.....u leave me in awe

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
READ MY POST

I said the US said they freed Afghanistan from the Taleban. That statement was free of any talk about Osama. They SAID nothing about Osama's running away freeing Afghanistan.

The Talebana and Osama were CONNECTED but not the same thing.

Osama did not controll the people like the Taleban did. Osama didn't have the power in Afghanistan to force clothing on woman, oppress the citizens of Afghanistan or run a country. He was a gun-runner. A part of Afghanistan's malitia due to their lack of an army.

And all you have after all that is the Alien thing.

"3. Quite possible. I mean afterall they are resposible for lot of wierd # going on in the world. "

No hints of sarcasm, joking or humour in that. "Quite Possible" isn't exactly a joke now is it?

"4. But more seriously, continuing from point 2...."

That's about the closest you came to indicating a joke. But it's still pretty far off.

Seeing as you clearly have no valid argument or conclusion to your theory I'll be moving on now.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
First u say osama had nothing to do with taleban then u say that he was connected to taleban, then u say that he was a militia for them since they got no army. U need to decide man, u sound like John Kerry now.

As for the alien thing......u really need to let go.....i know you have been trying to use it to attack me in every reply but seriously let it go.....u need to move on abt that......it was obviously a joke and if I have to speel it out for u ten times then i seriously doubt ur intelligence. Maybe i shud start a poll and see how many ppl get that it was meant as a joke and obviously I wasnt being serious. Ill be moving on now.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

First u say osama had nothing to do with taleban then u say that he was connected to taleban, then u say that he was a militia for them since they got no army. U need to decide man, u sound like John Kerry now.

I am saying that Osama is not POLITICALLY CONNECTED to the Taleban which means he has NO CONTROLL over AFGHANISTAN.

The US statement about freeing Afghanistan from the Taleban contained NO MENTION of Osama Bin Laden oppressing the people.

How is that not clear?!

As for the alien thing......u really need to let go.....i know you have been trying to use it to attack me in every reply but seriously let it go.....u need to move on abt that......it was obviously a joke and if I have to speel it out for u ten times then i seriously doubt ur intelligence. Maybe i shud start a poll and see how many ppl get that it was meant as a joke and obviously I wasnt being serious. Ill be moving on now.

I know it's a joke mate. Only after you explained it. You're on a board where there are people who actually believe that kind of stuff. It's like going into a gay bar and joking about being gay. All it leads to is you getting ****ed in the a**.

So I didn't right away get you were joking after you used sarcasm on the internet. You are aware that sarcasm is over 80% tone right? Tonality does not exist on web forums. I doubt your intelligence if you don't understand that.

You're doubting my intelligence right after I mopped the floor with your thread? You have no valid argument beyond "the alien point was a joke". That wasn't even one of my main arguments!

Let it go mate, your stupid theory has gone to the pile of already debunked pointless 9/11 theories.

So I admit you joked about the Alien thing, thanks for telling me.

Anything else? Try and gather some remains from the flattened argument/point you have and get back to me.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Ok so my word is as good as yours........u wont change ur view and i wont change mine coz u will never see it from my eyes and vice versa. But how abt the current situation now....abt NK.......

If Bush was so interested in war on terror than how come they havent attacked NK and occupied it. This is going to be something...look at it this way US invade iraq on the premise that they might have nuclear weapons, yet they did not test or detonate anything that would even prove there was a WMD in their possesion. North Korea actively test a WMD against all sactions that would have been put upon it.

Now what is the difference between Saddam and kim jong... nothing in that they both have tortured and killed their own citizens and have invaded an opposing country which in turn forced them to battle the U.S. On all the information that has been provided under this adminstration US should have already invaded N. Korea, yet they are still trying to negotiate with Kim. Flags should be raising for any close minded person who thought US went into Iraq and afghanistan for anything but a Secret Agenda.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Ok so my word is as good as yours........u wont change ur view and i wont change mine coz u will never see it from my eyes and vice versa. But how abt the current situation now....abt NK.......

If Bush was so interested in war on terror than how come they havent attacked NK and occupied it. This is going to be something...look at it this way US invade iraq on the premise that they might have nuclear weapons, yet they did not test or detonate anything that would even prove there was a WMD in their possesion. North Korea actively test a WMD against all sactions that would have been put upon it.

Yes, but North Korea has never commited geonicide against the kurds or their own people. Sure they've killed a few but that's hardly genocide. North Korea also had Chinese support at the time of the Iraq invasion therfore increasing difficulty for the US to lead an offensive.

North Korea will be dealt with in time. It took 20 years to finish off Saddam and North Korea's only been playing the wrong cards for a few years on the main stage.

They've got it coming. Wheter their downfall is enconomic or militarily... it's going to come soon.

Now what is the difference between Saddam and kim jong... nothing in that they both have tortured and killed their own citizens and have invaded an opposing country which in turn forced them to battle the U.S. On all the information that has been provided under this adminstration US should have already invaded N. Korea, yet they are still trying to negotiate with Kim. Flags should be raising for any close minded person who thought US went into Iraq and afghanistan for anything but a Secret Agenda.

As hard as it is to believe, Iraq and Afghanistan were the two easiest targets on the 'axis of evil'. They have been dealt with. This is what the United States has been waiting for. A sign that North Korea is an active threat to the world and shortly to follow will be action.

They're negotiating with Kim so China doesn't bitch and moan about lack of negotations. Thankfully China realised today that negotiations aren't working and I'm guessing they won't block US military action.

There's not a doubt in my mind that the US went into Iraq and Afghanistan for reasons exceeding public knowledge. Perhaps oil, perhaps money but I believe they were considered bonuses. Bonuses not worthy of killing your own people for.

But for now I say we continue with the North Korea vs Iraq situation in the appropriate forum.

new topics

top topics

join