It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosion in Saudi Capital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Always innocents and no military targets.......
Sick!! SICK!!
When is everyone going to realize that "terrorism" threatens ALL OF US?
Is there no shame in killing innocents and children?
Why do terrorist 'target' innocents and not military targets?
This is totally bull#!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freakin' cowards need to hand from their balls!!!

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by Seekerof]

I think thats the first time i've seen you lose your composure on an issue, and frankly i dont blame you, this is a cowardly strike on innocents, Al-Qaida seems to be generally thrashing around to hit anyone rather than going for the sympathetic muslim vote.

A terrible tragedy nonetheless, its day like these i lose faith in our species.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is a clear message to the Saudis, period.

The rest of the Arab world hates them, because with all thier wealth, they have done nothing with it to further the security and happiness of the middle east. The only reason that country has been spoared more terror is because it is the capitol of islam, with its two holy cities.

Most Muslim extremists believe that thier holy land too has been hoijacked by greedy self serving oil pimps, and for the most part, the are right.

For the Saudis have played both sides of the game, stabbing backs, betraying, using thier money on one hand to fund terrorists, on the other hand, to grease the palms of the westerners who buy thier oil.

The saudis with all thier oil and money, could strike a major blow for islam without a shot, yet they choose to follow profits and luxury at the expense of the rest of the Arab world.

For this, remeber, the Saudis shall not be spared the Jihadist wrath either. Bin laden is still bitter of being denied the right to defend mecca and medina, and being shunned instead, for the American military.

The Saudis, in my opinion, are finally getting thier just deserts. For long have they thought themselves above terror, above the interests of arabs and other muslims alike, yet now they are learning that thier years of backstabbing doublecrossing and treachery will catch up with them.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehippiedude
The lunar eclipse will be will hit the east coast shortly.......too bad its cloudy and cold here in Tulsa,OK im gonna miss it.

What does this have to do with the lunar eclipse?

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I guess from what everyone has been leaning towards is the fact that the lunar eclipse coincides with some Islamic prophecy mumbo-jumbo.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
# is hitting the fan. I was hoping that the many "threats" were just that but as of midnight last night they or at least some of them have become a reality.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Any chance this wasn't Al Queda? Suppose it was made to LOOK like Al Queda as a sort of PR. Smear campaign? I haven't read everything about this incident, so there may be information that would completely discount this possibility, but I thought I would bring it up anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Of course there's a chance....

US and Brits leave Saudi completely....

Saudi gets declared numero uno in axis of Evil (which they just about are, actually, just nobody seems to want to acknowledge it yet...)

Saudi rulers recognize emminent attack (from either US and/or islamic fundamentalists), and loss of power, flee for Paris.

US emplores UN to go in and "secure" Saudi Arabia.... Russia, through agreement with now exiled Saudi leadership, agrees, and coalition goes in to restore order...

Other Arab nations, outraged at the UN, begin to launch harassment attacks on Isreal... Isreal retalliates...

NK sees this as their chance, they go into SK...knowing the US troop commitment in Afghanistan, Iraq, and now Saudi....

With all of this going on...someone screws up and launches a nuke...then all hell breaks loose....

Any way you slice it...it isn't good....

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Always innocents and no military targets.......
Sick!! SICK!!

Link

The dead included five children, according to state-run television.
Western diplomats said the final death toll may go as high as 30.
"We pulled out eight bodies from the rubble this morning alone," said a Philippine rescue worker at the scene of the blast. "Most of them were children."

Yeah, sick.
Children. True innocents.

and,

Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage, who arrived in Riyadh on a scheduled visit yesterday, said he was "personally quite sure" that al Qaeda was behind the attack "because this attack bears the hallmark of them."

Oh, well, because he says so...

*sighs*
-B.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You just hit it on the head Skadi....really good point!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join