It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Silence of the Lambs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have to say that "The Silence of the Lambs" is one of the greatest suspense films I have ever seen. I love this movie but not so much its sequels. What does everyone else think of this movie?

[Edited on 8-11-2003 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I like psychological thriller movies anyway..and this was definately one of the creepier ones. The only thing I did NOT like was the actor in the third one(Red Dragon??) I forgot, anyway he looks identical to my ex-husband..so it made it harder to watch.

Yep good film though

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The third one is "Red Dragon" but the actual order of the series is:

"Red Dragon, The Silence of the Lambs, and Hannibal."

Do you mean Edward Norton? But he is so hot!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Edward Norton
If my ex looked like him I highly doubt he'd be referred to as *ex* hehe! No it was that other guy with the creepy eyes/eyebrows. The one who got his brains eaten or something along those lines-I have a terrible memory when it comes to movies. Damn, what is his name..that's going to irritate me :bnghd:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
wrong/ man hunter ,silence,hannibal ,remake of first red dragon,

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
Edward Norton
If my ex looked like him I highly doubt he'd be referred to as *ex* hehe! No it was that other guy with the creepy eyes/eyebrows. The one who got his brains eaten or something along those lines-I have a terrible memory when it comes to movies. Damn, what is his name..that's going to irritate me :bnghd:

Could it be Harvey Keitel?

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
nope its Ray Liotta the guy whos brians get eaten

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
lol ray and ed look nothing alike.

well they are both male!

posted on Nov, 11 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SE7EN
nope its Ray Liotta the guy whos brians get eaten

He's attractive but damn! Intensely spooky looking and that movie made it all the worse to watch him. I definately thought the first one "Silence of the Lambs" was the best one by far..Anthony Hopkins placed himself in my favorite list of actors after that movie (like he cares) LOL!

top topics

join