It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Moon Satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I was wondering if they have technology to make google earth, a satellite which can zoom into earth from space, to the point that you can see which car is parked in your driveway then why cant they move the camera around to view the moon and give us folks a clear picture of it?

Edn

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Why waste money on a satellite watching nothing when you can use it to spy on people.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Very true. But we could use the satellite to monitor space activity. See if any aliens are upto their shannanigans.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You mean something like this?
Google Moon
OK...I know they are not high res pictures (if you zoom in to much you'll see that the moon is made of cheese...)

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
I was wondering if they have technology to make google earth, a satellite which can zoom into earth from space, to the point that you can see which car is parked in your driveway then why cant they move the camera around to view the moon and give us folks a clear picture of it?

Google Earth uses images from many satellites, not "a satellite which can zoom into earth from space".

Those images are only from commercial sources, if you have the money you can buy them from the source with a bigger resolution that those seen on Google Earth.

new topics

top topics

join