It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 8:37 AM here.. and no sleep yet.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
High there.

I've been desperately looking for a kind of "conspiracy" irc chan or something (so many times).. but it seems pointless. And normally as I'm not too interested in forums I would have given it up and gone sleeping by now. BUT this time i crossed upon this board, which seems to cover all of my interests which I was looking through during this depressing night. Conspiracies, Discoveries of strange Animals.. Aliens and other wierd Monster stories.. o.O

Anyway. This seems to be a cool place, even without an IRC channel.

I'm 22 yrs old, from Switzerland. I left my job about a week ago.. and I've got no paperform Education at all. And to be honest, in some moments (!) like this one for instance, I somehow doubt that it could be of some use anyway.

Aspartame.. Nutrasweet, IBM, Krupp Stahl, Bush... Hitler.. 9/11, Terrorists, Fake.. Manipulation and Control.. Fear.. 4th Reich.. Verisign.. Policestate.

I mean like.. I'm really glad if I can read other people's opinion about our situation... about my situation. At least to know what to do with that awful feeling, not being able to change your own life.. or changing this world.

A famous writer once stated that hope, is knowing that the feeling one has.. might change to a better feeling at some point in the future.

Glad to be here.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hi osram,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS,tinWiki.orG and Ignorance Denied.

Please take a moment to read the Terms And Conditions Of Use of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP.

Smokin' BQB Threads is the one stop place for all your ATS Board Questions & Business.

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links is the ATS "Users Manual".

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting.

sanctum.

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Welcome to a site that is guaranteed to keep you awake.
If you wanted to find a site that would "let you sleep"...
...This ain't it!

Again, good to have another insomniac on board
BTW.....after 200 posts, you will gain access to the ATS chat rooms so start posting and in no time, you'll meet some other chronically sleep-deprived members.

[edit on 10/7/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well... I'm not sure where to Post Board Issues.. First of all thanks for the nice Welcome. The Chat thingy sounds like a neat thing to me.

When i tried logging back in this morning.. it somehow stated that my username would not exist? so i reregistered; but this seems quite odd to me...

How can this be?

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Dear Osram (lightbulb):

Welcome to ATS! You'll find all kinds of cool posts here. Stuff you won't read in the Blick, Tagi, or NZZ. Check out all the good 9-11 theories. And get those Apenzeller involved too!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Glad you could find us here at the great ATS, enjoy your long stay!
All The Secrets

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
You live in Switzerland! Don't let the rest of the world bother you. Get an education. It's fun.

As for ATS:

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
A belated welcome to ATS osram.

Thanks for the good reading so far. Not too often a new member catches my attention these days.

new topics

top topics

join