It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Shoot Iraqi Civilian 10 times in the Head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Multiple shooting in the head is an interesting method of murder by Authorities and may have significant meaning. The Brazillian Electrician in the UK on the Train System who was shot up to 10 times in the head by the Authorities has a similar ring to it as he also was innocent. I propose that mutilating the head when a single shot is suffice has Satanic Ritual written all over it when an innocent is mutilated as some kind of offering. Does the US military have an infusion of Satanic Ritual as part of its PowerBase ? and if not then why is the Central Command of US Military Power surprisingly called "The Pentagon" ?.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
anyway, the injustice is overwhelming, and i hope the perpetrators will be executed. You shoot 10 times out of pure rage not just to kill.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The Marines who did this (if guilty) should be have the book thrown at 'em, max punishment. This was not an act of survival, they took time to throw the friggin guy in a hole. That alone has premediatated written all over it.

People who do these things are not products of the military. They were/are already sick individuals, had a few lose screws in the head. Blame the one's who did it, don't blame PTSD and combat induced stress. If that were issues it would affect more troops than just the handful that go all Rambo and do stupid #e like this. It's time that we hold inviduals accountable for their own actions.

I'm not saying that PTSD and CS are not issues with the troops, I'm saying that that alone does not turn someone into a psychotic killer and make them do things like in the OP's article.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sporty,

I agree...these people had it in them already, before combat. There is so much more to going to war than whether you have flat feet or not.

Where is the screening for these people?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Where is the screening for these people?

First it's extremely hard to screen for something like this, but since we have so few of these types out of 1.6 Million and counting I'd say our screening is ok.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
The Multiple shooting in the head is an interesting method of murder by Authorities and may have significant meaning. The Brazillian Electrician in the UK on the Train System who was shot up to 10 times in the head by the Authorities

good observation

i don't see the connection to satanism, though, i guess it's more of a psychopath thing, probably one that is being spread among the more 'elite' troops and likely imitated by normal grunts. occultim might very well play a role, although i currently fail to see it, because such cults are usually restricted to higher echelons, aren't they?

apc

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Everyone I've known that went into the Marines was a pretty twisted individual to begin with... Marines have to be lean mean killing machines, and unfortunately sometimes psychos fit the bill.

And I don't think the "have been found guilty" was the only slip-up... the title gets added to that list of inaccuracies. s/Shoot/Accused of Shooting

With everyone on both sides of the war issue claiming deception and misrepresentation on the part of the other, I'd wait until trial to draw a sound conclusion.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It is war, it is disgusting we chase down our own soldiers for murder when we tell them to go over there and kill. They killed like they where trained to do and now the pathetic left want to prosecute them in the name of political gain.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
It is war, it is disgusting we chase down our own soldiers for murder when we tell them to go over there and kill. They killed like they where trained to do and now the pathetic left want to prosecute them in the name of political gain.

What these guys apparently did was far above what we send soldiers to do!!! Yes soldiers are trained killers, trained to kill other trained killers - not civilians, and not unarmed people. How is that hard to see?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Rockpuck, i would like to hear you say that again, after your father or grandfather falls victime to a similar crime. Would you be willing to defend these attackers then?

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
when you train men to kill
terrible things happen

look at the vietnam vets and their problems
these people go through god awful hell
they are trained to kill that is all they are an instrument which a higher power uses to remove an opposing piece

their actions were wrong

but i wonder if they can be blamed for them

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Argh please delete this post. I messed up. It was a quote of GradyPhilpotts first post, then after reading the next few replies I found I was wrong and this post is pointless.
Sorry.

[edit on 16-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

[edit on 16-10-2006 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
No fuss

We've all pressed wrong buttons at one time or another (some more than others
).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join