It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 keys missing at nuke arms lab?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
news.abovetopsecret.com...

i cant seem to find ANYTHING about this on major news websites (cnn, as much as i hate cnn, fox, abc, ANYTHING) which leads me to believe its a bunch of bull#. would it be possible to use a little more careful judgement before getting people so on the edge? mind you i could be wrong about this being a fat load of garbage... but id think it would be reported atleast somewhere

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well, I havent heard anything like that yet. If it was ligit, I think it would be all over the news. Deomcrats would be blaming Bush. Republicans would be blaming Clinton. It would be a mess. Even so maybe its being held under wraps somehow. If so I guess we might as well bend over and kiss our rear ends goodbye!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Good...I doubt if a key would do any good to the people that took them...but at least it would prevent the US from launching those particular nukes.

Yup, sounds like an Iraqi plot...Steal all the keys so the US will be helpless, and then unleash their WMD.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
Good...I doubt if a key would do any good to the people that took them...but at least it would prevent the US from launching those particular nukes.

Yup, sounds like an Iraqi plot...Steal all the keys so the US will be helpless, and then unleash their WMD.

key word, lab, not base.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The bill will be 1.7 millions $ to change all the locks...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
news.abovetopsecret.com...

i cant seem to find ANYTHING about this on major news websites

I did leave the link to the origional article, didn't I?

YES, of course I did

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
you did, but the question is do i trust "worldnetnews" who the # is worldnetnews

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
okay, here is a list of news agencies reporting about the missing keys:

paktribune.com...
www.channelnewsasia.com...
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.oaklandtribune.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2003/11/08/wnuke08.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/11/08/ixworld.html
www.gulf-daily-news.com...
www.news24.com...
www.hindustantimes.com...
story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20031107/ts_alt_afp/us_nuclear_security_031107173335
story.news.yahoo.com.../afp/20031107/wl_afp/us_nuclear_security_031107155940

Do I need to go on??

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   
no, finally someone was able/even looked for the damned links. i couldnt find anything, thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ahh yes Ivan, correct you are.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
it's weird CNN doesn't have an article about it.
This morning, when I added the article to the news section, there weren't any mainstream articles about it. (Read: I was lazy and didn't looked for more info about it
).

Cheers

top topics

join