It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone try to heal haunted places?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Has anyone tried healing the discarnate spirits in ahunted places can anyone give insight on the spiritual mechanics of this ?

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Dhaerma]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Are you suggesting that a haunting is some type of infection, or illness?

Or, do you mean to try and figure out why they're there, and try to resolve whatever issue that it may be?

Also, not all hauntings are interactive. Some are just impressions in time, if you will.

I am interested to hear more about what you mean.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I mean the spirits who are trapped in the loop of hatred fear hoplessness not the hauntings which are like broken records . like te ones where objects fly around dark presences are felt etc. I beleive with sending spiritual light (like love ) we can banish these entities or help them into the light

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hmm...how would you propose sending these signals?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
People have been doing many things through time praying blessing etc. wicca has knowledge of this and divine love isn't something as mechanical as any normal signal those who radiate inner light and those who can utilize kundalini energies for cleansing the area of bad memories, discarnate spirits etc. the hard part for many people to understand is the simplicity .
We do not have to search for complex systems etc. its all so simple i'm not a very good writer i'm sure there are many people here who know how these things work but they haven't found this thread I guess or haven't written in it.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi Dhaerma,

Per your request in your e-mail today, I will reiterate my response (and add to it) on this topic in this thread.

What you are suggesting is certainly a service to The Light. Prayer, especially Radiant Prayer, as well as visualization, would help to heal people on the Other Side who are not in a spiritual place or in a good, stable emotional state. Keep in mind that discarnates can access minor healing energies much more easily than those in the flesh can, unless of course they are in hellish dimensions in the Lower Realms - the first and second set of planes.

The Seven Planes

In which case, they need to seek The Light, live by The Golden Rule, and strive to counterbalance their karmic debts which prevent them from raising their spiritual vibration in order to go to a better place on a higher plane in The Light.

The choices we make in life matters deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

To truly be an advanced healer, one must be God Realized, stable, and Ascended in The Light. All we can do on This Side (until our Ascensions occur and Secondary Godhead Suns are created) is channel healing energies from those who are presently in The Light and willing to help us.

Finally, to a certain extent, hauntings occur basically everywhere in the Physical Realm, as there is constant telepathic interaction between those on the Other Side and those on This Side.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I say burn the building or house down that is supposedly haunted. I sure don't want a Grudge type girl popping out at me and making that awful sound.

top topics

join