It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most possible ghosts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The brown lady. Seen walking down the stairs. Seen at Rayhnam Hall.

This photograph of the Combermere Abbey library was taken in 1891 by Sybell Corbet. The figure of a man can faintly be seen sitting in the chair to the left. His head, collar and right arm on the armrest are clearly discernable. It is believed to be the ghost of Lord Combermere.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
freaky
dunno, if its real or not but freaky cool

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have a book written by a woman who loved cats. She said that she had her photograph taken while she was sitting on a chair in the sun room. Then she left the room and the photographer took a photo of the empty chair. When the photos were developed the form of the woman could still be seen sitting in the empty chair. So it seems that living people can leave ghosts around the place, and that these are just energy deposits of some kind.

I think that when we leave this world we leave other shells or bodies besides just the flesh body. And certain beings can use those other bodies as vehicles for one reason or another.

The main thing is to never be afraid of anything supernatural. It's your own fear that will destroy you and be used against you. That's how tiny women can defeat a great hulk of a man. She uses his own strength against him and he destroys himself. So spirits are quite harmless but they will use our own fears to their advantage.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have a story for ya.

A boy in france, age about 7-8. he got a kitten and he loved it so much. he fed it petted it, everything. He was very happy. Untill one terrible day, when he called it from across the road, it was hit badly by a van and he never saw it again. He was devastated. In depresseion, but the next day...He was perky as when he had the kitten. The parents saw him playing with an invisible kitten. He stroked it and talked to it like it was really there. They thought he would let go of it but he wouldnt. One time they took a photo of him palying witht he kitten and when the photo came out, the kitten was there in his arms. Just like the real thing.

Strange but true. Could this be the pwoer of love?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think it may have been the child's guardian angel manifesting as a kitten to protect the boy's feelings from being annihilated. Guardians are very powerful beings and are with us most of the time.

My daughter gave birth to a child a few months ago and after the child was brought home everyone in that house started seeing a giant fluffy white cat floating through the rooms.

I saw a TV show about strange events and one of the stories was about a dog that got ran over at someone's farm. The dog was badly wounded and died and so the people took it out to the field somewhere and buried it. Then a few days later the dog walked back into the yard alive.

A farmer told me that his black and brown dog disappeared for a week or so, and when it returned it was pure white.

I had a white cat where I used to live way out in the countryside and one day the cat disappeared. Then a couple of nights later we heard the cat meowing outside the window. We called for it to come in and a black cat jumped through the window. It stayed with us and the white cat never returned? One day I was working in the garden and the black cat killed a black snake which was hiding in the sticks near my bare feet.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Did you know cats were worshipped in egyptian times? But also thought as evil in medeval times....
In some parts of the UK we say Black cats are lucky. Some say badluck. But thats just stuppid, you experiance with the snake must have been very scary. The link between guardian angels and cats? Does it depend on whether you believe in angels or not? There are a few stories on ghost animals. Some bad some good. I read one about the shadow an Irish wolf hound which chased this boy home, and when he looked out there was nothing there, but he stil heard howling. There is also the subject of the indians and wolves. I dont know to much about that but it was something quite spiritual. Hard to believe but who says animals dont have spirits? Who says animals cant, love, or fell like any one of us? Then it all comes down to the subject of belief i supose. Then ask yourself, do you believe?

top topics

join