It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-coli infected spinach conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello fellow seekers of truth. I have been looking at the threads here on above top secret for atleast a year and I have decided to start posting my own theories. This might be long but please bear with me. And also please excuse me if it takes me time to respond to questions or comments I will keep checking this thread after I post it and try to respond to everyone.

I believe that there is something strange about the recent E-coli outbreak in organic foods, primarily in spinach and a case of botulism in Bolthouse Farms carrot juice. The FDA started a criminal investigation into two California farms to see whether unsanitary criminal conduct caused the case of e-coli. Upon investigation no trace of E-coli was found, nothing was found to be out of order compared to the standards. In normal fashion E-coli is contracted through beef products handled in unsanitary conditions that is infected with e-coli passing it on to its consumer. Cows become infected with E-coli when they consume the feces of other sick cows. So how does E-coli mysteriously appear then disappear from a farm where its spinach was infected by it. If a cows feces did this it would have been in manure form in the soil growing the spinach. On commercial farms manure is ordered or obtained in mass quantities. Then using that manure in the mix vast fields containing the manure grow the spinach. Your telling me in the matter of a week an e-coli outbreak occurs in several states and then vast amounts of e-coil infected manure disappear at the same time. Pardon my humor but this is a big load of Bull. And it just so happens that on September 17th , 2006 it was announced that a US scientist is about to release a new effective test kit to test food for E-coli. It is going to start being bought up by the food industry then made available to test for E-coli in food at home. Tests like this are very scientific and take years to develop and with a sudden outbreak of organic foods this miracle product is announced simultaneously. The facts are it is strange to begin with that a disease normally contracted through infected beef shows up in spinach. Add to it that the culprit manure is nowhere to be found. And then here comes the miracle cure test kit. If the spinach became infected to the point of making people seriously ill then it was infected after the growing process. In all likeliness it was poisoned with E-coli and allowed to be consumed so a market could be created for a new medical industry food testing product. Look at who stands to gain from this and who is tarnished. The corporate medical industry will make tons of money from selling the product. The chemicals created to preserve foods and other food additives also are handled in the same industry. Tarnishing the reputation of the organic foods industry scares people away from it and attracts them to the chemically treated foods. They want you to fear natural healthy food and trust chemically tainted food while at the same time sell the world a new product. Because it wasn’t just Americans that became the guinea pigs for this business venture, Canada and Mexico also received tainted spinach. Put yourself into the position of these scientists and businessmen. Wouldn’t you love to have a few extra million or possibly billion dollars in your bank account?

Maker of test kit- Dr. Raj Mutharasan.

University of Doctor- Drexel University.

He is of the department of chemical and biological engineering. He has been awarded $527,150 for his research.

Here are some of the links I worked with.

www.physorg.com...
www.topix.net...
www.chemeng.drexel.edu...

"People shouldnt be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people"- V for vendetta.

mod edit: censor cirumvention

[edit on 6-10-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I hadn't thought of it from that angle, I do think the E-coli scare was on purpose though. Thanks for this thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
you create the problem -> you control the problem -> you make the solution to the problem -> you sell the solution to the problem -> you are rich

welcome to 2006

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
[[[[[[Applause]]]]]]] Very true! Well stated

It's all about the money, just like you stated. Create the problem, find a fix, and then sell it to the unsuspecting people. Shame on them.

[edit on 10/6/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well, simple penicillincan kill coli bacteria, so there's really no reason to do this..

And on the other hand, E. coli is so normal, that it really isn't a strange thing to find it anywhere - All humans carry them around in their intestines, and we all know that some people don't have so good hygiene...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I can understand that yes some people do not have the greatest personal hygiene but the bad hygiene of a worker or two is going to infect three countries supply of spinach from two farms.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Another simple solution would be to just wash fresh produce thoroughly.
I'm sure that would kill a lot of germs that are hiding.
I would have thought with spinach though, that its not exactly something that you
eat raw.
Wouldnt the cooking process and it being boiling temperature, kill any E-Coli
bacteria???

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

I would have thought with spinach though, that its not exactly something that you
eat raw.
Wouldnt the cooking process and it being boiling temperature, kill any E-Coli
bacteria???

Actually there are tons of people who do eat the spinach raw. My daughter makes a salad out of it. Some people juice it (eww). Raw is in with the health nuts.

new topics

top topics

join