It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we promote our ATS blog with a thread?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Since the blog update seems to be inactive, is it appropriate to start a thread informing ATSers when you have a new blog up? That seems only fair....

[edit on 6-10-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The new blog entry page seems to be working fine. Your entry is currently second from the top.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think what the OP is referring to is the "ATS Member Blogs Recent Entries" located on the ATS 'main page'. It's been empty for quite some time. It was nice to be able to see which blogs have been recently updated along with the ATS threads (although I admit it is not that difficult to click the "Blogs" link at the top of the page).

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeah...sorry, that's what I meant.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I wasn’t aware that section wasn’t updating anymore and I’m not sure the tech guy is either. I’ll send him a U2U. In the meantime to see what is new with ATS blogs, please use the link at the top of the page.

Also if you ever see a bug or an error on the site please use the
complain button to notify staff.
We appreciate any help we can get.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'm with BTS. It would be nice to get the rest of ATS interested in the blogs in some way - which is currently dying a quiet death... How many 'other' ATS members are linking from the main blog page? Very few compared to when the links were on the main page...

-

Posted Via ATSmobile (BETA v0.3)

-

top topics

join