It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oberman,"Bush would sell out America"Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Im finding that i agree with Oberman more and more,would be nice if more people would stand up on voice their displeasure.

(Prisonplanet)-Keith Olbermann delivered a 'Special Comment' in his Thursday evening broadcast on the subject of lying, specifically that committed by members of the Administration, up to and including President Bush. His Thursday 'Special Comment' was among the longest he has produced on his MSNBC show Countdown.

LInk to video here
www.prisonplanet.com...

[edit on 6-10-2006 by Black_Fox]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That video hits the nail on the head.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
HEAR HEAR!!! That was awesome. Somebody needs to be shouting that from the rooftops...guess the next time we hear from Keith again will be from Gitmo though.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ouch.
Scathing and very hard to dispute.

How long do you figure it will take for Olbermann to be declaired a trator?

Edit: Did a quick search on Google Video and found a pile of good vids.
Check 'em out: Links

[edit on 6-10-2006 by BitRaiser]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Olbermann is out of touch with reality. Bush speaks blunt, unadulterated truth. That's pretty hard to swallow for a man who makes his paycheck pandering to malcontents on a dying news channel.

Olbermann knows a lot about selling out. It's his stock and trade.

[edit on 2006/10/6 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Bush speaks blunt, unadulterated truth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's awsome man.
Have you considered doing stand up preformances?
Apparently you have no head for politics, but your comady skills are very sharp.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Olbermann is out of touch with reality. Bush speaks blunt, unadulterated truth. That's pretty hard to swallow for a man who makes his paycheck pandering to malcontents on a dying news channel.

Olbermann knows a lot about selling out. It's his stock and trade.

Lmao!

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Olbermann would sell out America and sell his soul to the devil just to have one day of higher ratings than O'Reilly.

The guy's a nutjob.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Lies bush told me

"[Castro] welcomes sex tourism," Bush told a room of law enforcement officials in Florida, according to the Los Angeles Times. "Here's how he bragged about the industry," Bush said. "This is his quote: 'Cuba has the cleanest and most educated prostitutes in the world.'"

"As it turns out, Bush had lifted that quotation not from an actual Castro speech but rather from a 2001 essay written by then Dartmouth University undergraduate Charles Trumbull. In the essay, Trumbull did appear to quote a Castro speech about prostitution. Sadly, the student made the quotation up.

"According to officials, the actual quotation from Castro's 1992 speech reads as follows: 'There are hookers, but prostitution is not allowed in our country. There are no women forced to sell themselves to a man, to a foreigner, to a tourist. Those who do so do it on their own, voluntarily. We can say that they are highly educated hookers and quite healthy, because we are the country with the lowest number of AIDS cases.'"

"...And this isn't the first time the Internet has baffled Bush. Back in 2003, the President cited another student's thesis when making a case to go to war. The student's [plagiarized and "sexed up"] work ended up in a government document describing Iraq's weapons capability. Not exactly the kind of hard intelligence needed to justify an attack on another country." The Register, 07.28.04

This and many more to be found at:
www.bushwatch.com...

Unadulterated truth my @$$

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

So in Bush's defense, tell us who Bush was quoting when he said the democrats stated "We shouldn't be listening to the conversation of terrorists," and when he said the Democrats say they want to take a law-approach to terrorism.

Give us the names of the democrats, please, to prove your point.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Olbermann is out of touch with reality. Bush speaks blunt, unadulterated truth.

Grady, I like you. But, even you can't believe that statement.

I haven't laughed this hard all day.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I mean it. The president's candidness is always constrained by national security considerations, but Bush is about as honest with the American people as any politician in my memory.

That honesty offends many, but GW is undaunted. He is firmly committed to the defense of this nation and has made the world community acutely aware of the threats to this nation and what America intends to do about it.

A president with cajones scares a lot of people, but I have to respect a man who lays it on the line.

I don't agree with Bush on all issues, but I have no problem coming to terms with that fact and moving on with my life.

Olbermann is the one you should watch out for.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Olbermann is out of touch with reality. Bush speaks blunt, unadulterated truth.

Ok.

*holds head up*

That is by far the most ironic thing I have heard as a defense for the Gerbil! LOL

Blunt, unadulterated truth... well I suppose that is true. After all, it is his truth. Mind you, it resides in neverland with every other make believe idea, but wow. I didn't know Gerbil's truth was considered blunt, unadulterated truth to those that didn't reside inside of Bushies brain!

Learn something new every day...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Olbermann is the one you should watch out for.

Yes, A person speaking their mind, even if it goes against a disgustingly sick administration should be feared. That stupid, silly 1st Amendment! Doesn't Olbermann know that it only works if you agree with the president that is stupid enough to try and take it away?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

...but Bush is about as honest with the American people as any politician in my memory.

Are you able then to demonstrate that ALL of these documented lies are false?

Top Bush Lies

Could you even do a majority?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The fact is Bush has sold out his country. He went to war, where war wasn't necessary, and gave the no bid contracts to his VP. If that isn't selling out, I don't know what is.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is another Bush bashing thread thats all you guys come up with. I'm sure well see another thousand of these before his term ends.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
This is another Bush bashing thread thats all you guys come up with. I'm sure well see another thousand of these before his term ends.

Probably, but as someone once said. If you want people to stop calling you a theif - stop bloddy well stealing things!!

Bush - truth... LMAO!! Man, gotta hand to Grady, going down with the ship!! Big ups my man. Never let reality interfer with your opinion!

No offense.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sorry. I'm not the one deluded. I know what's going on and I've seen it before, just different players. The truth will dawn on some of you. Some will die in denial. Some will just die.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann is a TRUE PATRIOT

Very much in touch with reality.

Those of you who have swallowed Bush's lies and spin, don't deserve the freedom you pretend
to protect.

Once again your posts DEFINE IGNORANCE!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join