It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaur sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Ive noticed that aswell. It is usually tilted or blurry. Either these people dont know what a camera is or are faking it. Usually deliberatly blurry ones r fake. Some orb photos are just blotches On the camera lens

I would say both pics are fake, just a hunch.

Being a photographer I can tell you that just because an image is blurry does not mean it's "fake". To me it would be more likely the image be distorted or a little blurry. Do you think that some monster is going to pose for a camera? Nope, you see the subject and get your camera (if you don't have it) and try to focus on it and get a picture. If it was something like bigfoot, a ufo, Lochness monster, ect.... well, I don't know about you, but I would be in a state of excitement and the picture would probably be shakey. Not to mention its hard to get a good closeup or dark shot with a digital without a tripod. I would be more inclined to believe a somewhat distorted photo. Maybe genuinity (is that a word?)

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by baked]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniversalFiction

Originally posted by triplesod

he means. "how can you "tell" what? Universal"

Ahh right, sorry - I wasn't bein funny there, I really didn't know what was meant! Cheers.

I know you werent mate.

It seems that people on this forum (possibly others too but I only frequent this and one other) are happy to type straight from their mind, without translating forst, not realising that what sounds perfectly fine and understandable to them in their own thoughts may be double dutch to others who can't mind read.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ho hum here I go again teaching people how to think rationally......

when I saw ufo's I just didn't happen to have a camera with me,

even if I did,

I doubt that my biggest concern would be taking the best possible picture I could to satisfy the skeptics at ATS...of which there are many (why so many at a conspiracy site anyways?).

furthermore, I would not talk about things out of the ordinary and invite ridicule for no money or glory or positive benefit of any kind except to enlighten others....

but I digress.

for those of you of open minds here is a suggestion of what they may be.

Q: (L) *** wants to know what the Loch Ness Monster is.
A: Serpent. 40 feet long average. There are 51 in the lake. They live in underwater cavern system and are leftovers from pre-cataclysmic times.
Q: (L) Are there any huge monsters at the bottom of the ocean?
A: Giant squid about 1000 feet long. There are about 20,000 of them more or less.
Q: (L) Are there any leftover dinosaurs in the jungles of Africa or South America?
A: No.

from cassiopaea.org

now what is most interesting is that someone has put a probe down into Loch Ness (it is a very deep chasm by the way), in efforts to locate hidden areas or passages, not aware of stated results though.

mind you knowing the treachory and ignorance of mankind I wouldn't show my face in broad daylight either if I didn't have to.

see I do have a shred of sympathy for Jacko.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I saw a pic. once of a Japanese fishing boat that had a dragon creature looking thing caught in its net. Anybody recall seeing this in a newspaper? Very real and very scary . Sorry I dont have the picture to show. With all the hundreds of thousands of miles of water, I would think that there are still some so called dinosaurs out there.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiderGood_HeadacheBad
Ever noticed that the people who take these photographs are invariably terrible photographers? I have never ever seen a clear, well taken picture of a dinosaur, alien, UFO, or anything else of the sort.

Because these photos are so typically crap, I'm inclined to believe they are fake.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you like the lark agrees with the sparrow in a tree of multiple plenty.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I truly hope that someday each of you has your own little epiphany and you blow it, as you will.

Then you will feel so foolish.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
I saw a pic. once of a Japanese fishing boat that had a dragon creature looking thing caught in its net. Anybody recall seeing this in a newspaper? Very real and very scary . Sorry I dont have the picture to show. With all the hundreds of thousands of miles of water, I would think that there are still some so called dinosaurs out there.

It was a basking shark.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
A Basking Shark is a dragon looking creature?

LoL

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
A Basking Shark is a dragon looking creature?

LoL

Not really, but who knows

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I truly hope that someday each of you has your own little epiphany and you blow it, as you will.

Then you will feel so foolish.

What the hell are you going on about, man?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I found this one looking for dragons. Anyone know details on it? Found it on a pic search, no details were available.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thats the basking shark i mentioned

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Well lets look at this from an evolutionary point of view and assume that a few species of dinos did live through to today.

The dinosaurs would be smaller due to a lack of food. They would adapt to rain forest life and perhaps their brains would get bigger.

Don't forget that creatures need alot of room to survive, so a single dino herd might need an entire forest to survive, meaning that they would move around for food, which is why we can never find them.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Wow, extremely blurry pictures. Why am I not surprised.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
~Existance of dinos? I find it easy to believe. I mean, look at all the "sightings" of Thunderbird,Nessie,Chupacabras,etc. And maybe not bigfoot

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Baked, Here is a fantastic article all about it, and some very, very compelling evidence that it is not a basking shark.

That carcass was hauled aboard a japanese fishing boat of the coast of New Zealand in the 1970's. The captain had never seen anything like it before, so he snapped a few pictures, drew some diagrams, and made other observations about the carcass.
However, the carcass had to be tossed overboard because it was in danger of spoling the rest of their catch.
Read the article in that link I provided to get alot more detail into what the thing might really be.

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by SevenZeroOne]

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by SevenZeroOne]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
yes it was a basking shark..............and the first pic on this topic is real.........but its probably of a mutated lizard, just jokin.......its probably of a lizard type animal......cuz i was at the zoo once and there was a HUMONGICE lizard with spikey things on its tail......the second is DEFINALTLY fake..its a god damn card board cut out

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here is a flying reptoid.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What will settle this matter once and for all is simply a carcass of one of these supposed dinosaurs.
If there are still dinosaurs running around in some remote
corners of the world someday we will bump into them and
their recent remains.
Scientists once were skeptical about the sightings of giant
squid that sailors kept on reporting.
However when their remains kept on washing ashore and being discovered that pretty much ended the skepticism.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yea, dinosaurs could not exist now

But...we are still counting on Big lizards!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join