It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaur sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The first photo was in the amazon, second in Mexico. Promising. Or just fake? Stills from an old Sci-Fi Movie? or this the real thing?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
top pic - can't explain it, nothing i have seen before
middle pic - can't even see it! wtf is it??
bottom pic - fake

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
No middle pic, part of the bottom pic. I guess the bottom might b a cardboard cutout

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Top is a good photo... alot of detail... but is this the entire photograph? What can viewers use for a reference for in size and such? For all we know, it could be a fish...

Middles photo... very good, excellent example of removing camera lanes cap FIRST

Bottom photo... looks too... bogus. Too flat. Seems like the ripples in the water ripple right on up the middles of the "dinosaur".

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
No middle pic, part of the bottom pic. I guess the bottom might b a cardboard cutout

READ IT!

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wasnt there something reported about the amazon people seeing something in the water, some kind of creature and they had a name for it? I remember seeing something on the discovery channel. There are alot of places on the earth that are yet to be discovered. I think as we expand into other areas of the earth, we are going to see alot more in the way of unknown species.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A bunch of fake looking or ambiguous photos with absolutely no support or references.....

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by herm
A bunch of fake looking or ambiguous photos with absolutely no support or references.....

As you can see, Herm hates me

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I would say the bottom one looks fake. The top one could be the tail from a crocodile, or if it is the amazon, a cayman.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is definitely a logical explanation for them both. The problem is that the logical explanation doesnt include dinosaurs.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To big to be a tail. of a crocodile. Or mayb its just a BIG crocodile....

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Or maybe its just fake. Animals that big dont have mant places to hide.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Which is a sad fact.

Maybe they stay in the lake? (what an excuse)

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Honestly, I am sure one day we will find some giant creature we dont know about now in the ocean. Really deep. But it probably wont be anything like the dinosaurs. They do find some cool creatures down deep in the ocean though. I wish I knew more about that stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If these people who took these fantastic photos only had the negatives so we could verify them, it would be much more believable.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If we find a big creature which is truly beutiful and means no harm we'll go and capture it, test on it and put it in zoos. Science.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Life today. IF we discovered any kind of new species it would be hunted/subjected to unnecesary experiments. Imagine that?

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A friend who is now deceased told me that he knows of a man that went swimming in a lagoon by himself and a giant octopus caught him. When they found his body the octopus had sucked out all his innards

There are reptiles called Nagas and there was a show on cable all about them. It seems they are some kind of highly intelligent giant serpent that live in rivers. I'll try to find a link?

In OZ where I live there are legends of creatures called Bunyips. They supposedly live in rivers and lakes, and I believe it. One man from New Zealand who was traveling across OZ told me that when he was swimming at a river one day a man just disappeared, and when divers searched for him they found him stuffed into a hole in the mud at the bottom of the river.

I don't know what to think about the Nessy thing. I've read old manuscripts which report the being having killed various people throughout the ages. One man was bitten in half by it.

It's like the big-foot creatures etc, very evasive.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ever noticed that the people who take these photographs are invariably terrible photographers? I have never ever seen a clear, well taken picture of a dinosaur, alien, UFO, or anything else of the sort.

Because these photos are so typically crap, I'm inclined to believe they are fake.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've found one of the photos shown on the documentary about Nagas, but this creature looks like a sea creature to me. www.pantawee.dk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join