It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra Sighting?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Could this be a chupacubra? Or just a cat? If you look closely u can make out spines. What you think?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looks like a squirrel with a warthog face pasted over it.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
it perches in the tree exactly like a cat; not a squirrel, not an opossum, not a monkey, but a cat. Maybe some photoshop, but not necessarily. A cat....

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think it looks kinda fake. There is a visable face on it, yet the rest of the creature is very blurry. It could have been anything. More than likely a cat of some sort. Camera may have been playing tricks. Or it could be a mythical beast too.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
A cat maybe..but if so a strange one at that! or just blurry

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just opened this in Photoshop, it shows clear signs of editing.

In my opinion It's a cat or a squirrel, but the face has been altered and blurred. The level of Blur on the 'face' and the branch beside it is hugely different and stand out a mile after some simple levels alteration.

posted on Nov, 8 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Im going with cat!

___

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Im going with a cat. maybe some touch ups in photoshop too.

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think it's just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut.

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Here are some pics of a supposed dead chupacabra.
Looks too dried out to recognize.

Link to page.
www.hostileinvader.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Do you really think thats the chupacubra? I have seen more pictures of a dead chupa. Hes gotta be out there.....somewhere.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
i was fairly surprised when i saw this topic- no one at my school has even heard of el chupacabra, so i thought a lot of people had forgotten, but here it is, more people like me. the first picture, at first it scared me (i'm deathly afraid of the thought of el chupacabra, and that's what entices me) but the i saw the blurring effects that even i can do on my computer. and then i labeled it as the devil and scrolled down (i don't believe in satan).
as for the chupacabra skeleton... it gives me an eerie feeling... it's out there... i know it is...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Everyone loves this chupacubra.

Is it because it has Vampire tendencies and drains the blood out of it's prey, totally sucked dry...or what?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"Often, the victim's organs have disappeared even though the only wound is a small hole in the animal's neck. Reports of laser-like cuts on the victim's ears are also common.

Although some people say they have seen the Chupacabra's tracks, in many cases there are no signs of blood or tracks around the dead animals."

This creature has a laser, is able to teleport organs from the inside to the outside even though the only holes are 2 small punctures from around just say the neck...

I'd say this creature is pretty highly technological to be able to produce a laser cut on the ears, teleport organs, and drain all the blood of it's victims from just 2 puncture marks.

Aint htat just facinating

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The correct name is Chupa Cabra, which translates as Sucks Goat. It was started when farmenrs found their goats dead in the fields and thought their blood had been sucked out of their bodies.

If you are going to talk about it, at least get the spelling right.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Nah i like it just the way it is. And everyone else on the net/world does too, coz thats how they spell it everywhere...Chupacabra... not Chupa Cabra.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LFPS
The correct name is Chupa Cabra

Thats true, but us crypto freaks prefer cubra

HAs anyone actually SEEN a chupa? not in photo

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Doctored

Just like all those big foot pics, its just to damn burly to make any sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what bigfoot pics are you refering to as being "doctored"?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Nice Kitty Kitty!

Sure hope it is one cause I wouldn't want to pet it otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join