It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and Government Cover Ups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Anyone who wants to know the truth about 9/11 watch this movie and find out the truth. If you want more information about 9/11 or about all the things our government as been lying to us about go to INFOWARS.COM

GO TO
video.google.com...

Here are some movies from Alex Jones(all free on google)

TerrorStorm
video.google.com...

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State
video.google.com...

911 The Road To Tyranny
video.google.com...

Now let me just put out some facts out there for those of you who are gonna say, "but our government couldnt do this and hide it" or " the government wont kill that much ppl"... Here is what I said to ppl in different fourms, Im just trying to get the info out there.

"You're right the government doesnt do a great of a job hiding secrets but most americans really dont do research to find out the truth, most americans seem to be waiting for mainstream media or big name newspapers to tell them... Even more smart americans even think the government will just come out and say "my bad we lied to you, sorry" , well that wouldnt happen until we stand up and demand answers. There lays another problem, americans these days dont wanna fight for the freedom that is being taken away from them by our OWN government but hey, like they say it's for our safety(yea right). The one thing we as american's need to protect ourself from is our own government that is killing the bill of rights and doing what they wish with the pre-text of 9/11, 7/7 bombing and terror. Lets see what's something we were lied about and not til now found out about.... let me think... Oh yea how about the Vietnam War, americans were told vietnam attacked our ship the USS Liberty and that is why the war started but that my friends that was all a lie. The attack of the USS Liberty was all planned by the US as a pre-text to start a war with who they choice(it was Vietnam that time), oh yea and if you are guessing who really attacked the USS Liberty it was Israel. Also when the USS Liberty called in for help to a near by US Carrier the Whitehouse called the carrier and told them not to help and if they did there will be hell be pay. Dont believe me do the research yourself and find out.

You want hard facts about how the government is using 9/11, 7/7 bombings and everything else as a per-text to control everything and destory our rights... Go and read up on the Patriot Act 1, Patriot Act 2, FEMA Camps, and the new bill that pass and got signed off by Bush on Oct. 2 called H.R.6166(Military Commissions Act of 2006) which gives Bush power like never before. Under thiss new bill Bush can do what he wants and the supreme court(or any courts) cant over power him. Dont believe me just go and do the research yourself."

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"You honestly dont think the government wont kill 3000 ppl when our own government bombs and kills kids in places like Iraq. I'll tell you of other times when our government killed if not more than 3000 ppl, lets see... Here one, "Atomic Soldiers", in which the United States military used its own personnel to test the psychological impact of atomic blasts. From 1945 to 1962, the U.S. Government conducted 235 nuclear weapons tests and around 106,942 Navy and 11,500 Marine Corps were in the tests. None of the soldiers were told of danger because of that most of them that took place in these test died from cancer, a result of the radiation exposure. Another one, "Ringworm Children", In 1951 Dr. Chaim Sheba Israeli Health Ministry flew to America and returned with seven x-ray machines, supplied to him by the American army.They were to be used in a mass atomic experiment with an entire generation of Sephardi youths to be used as guinea pigs. Every Sephardi child was to be given 35,000 times the maximum dose of x-rays through his head. For doing so, the American government paid the Israeli government 300 million Israeli liras a year. The money paid by the Americans is like to billions of dollars today.The children were taken away on "school trips" and their parents were later told the x-rays were a treatment for the scourge of scalpal ringworm. 6,000 of the children died shortly after their doses were given, while many of the rest developed cancers that killed thousands over time and are still killing them now. The kids suffered from disorders such as epilepsy, amnesia, Alzheimer's disease, chronic headaches and psychosis. Over 100,000 Sephardi children were poisoned, now you tell me how the government wont kill 3000 americans if they have done much worst. Do the research there are a lot more times when the government has done this.

BBC reporter George Buhnici who is very respected reported about the FEMA camps and I dont know if you remember but then the government tried to charge him with act of espionage for reporting on the FEMA camps but the charges were later dropped because it became big news. Now why would they charge him for him jut really doing his job unless they were hiding something...

Im guessing you guys know your history right... can anyone tell me what Hitler did soon after he was elected or can anyone tell me what started world war 2, when poland was bombed by Hitler... anyone??... Well what Hitler did was what is called the Reichstag fire, Hilter order that to put fear in the people so that he can have more Nazi in the government and it to this day known for the start of his army and power... Also the Gleiwitz incident was a staged attack on Aug 31 1939 against the German radio station, it was a Nazi Germany project to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which was used to justify the invasion of Poland and start of World War 2.... Lets think Bush staged 9/11 to use as a pre-text to start the Iraq war(which his reason were all lies) and to destory our freedom. Yup it sounds and seems like Bush is turning out to be a Dictator... By the way has anyone heard that quote Bush said Dec. 18 2000, in case you didnt here it is...
"If this were a Dictatorship, It'd be a heck of a lot easier... Just as long as I am the Dictator."

Here are some links...

Ringworm Children
web.israelinsider.com...

Atomic Soldiers
www.helenair.com...

Patriot Act 1
en.wikipedia.org...

Patriot Act 2
www.eff.org...

FEMA Camps
freedomfiles.org...

H.R.6166(Military Commissions Act of 2006)
www.govtrack.us...

[edit on 6-10-2006 by dblock3nine]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
bump... i wanna know what you guys think

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Very Nice first post!
I agree with you that 'they' would not hesitate to kill three thousand people to further 'their' agenda. Its not the Gov as a whole.
Perhaps nobody is responding to this because it's pretty rock solid. They cant argue with it.
I did find your article on the Ringworm kids very enlightening. Perhaps I will have to do some research on that to see how solid it is, but Im with you on 911, and I have a USS Liberty Vet that lives about 20 miles from here, so I have heard of that false flag attack with my own ears, from a survivor.
Im down with Alex Jones too, he is not perfect to be sure, and he is a bit overbearing at times, but God love him he is a patriot thru and thru.
So you might not get alot of feedback on this thread, but dont let that discourage you from your duty. Continue to spread the truth far and wide.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey look at this...

"Al-Qaeda" Does Not Exist
infowars.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The Government is getting away with all this because Americans don't force/demand our government to tell us the truth instead we take or believe whatever they say. That isnt our fault because we are rised to truth our government because they are here to protect us. Then again it is our fault when we see all the lies and cover up but yet do nothing or say anything to the government about it. Americans got to understand that the Government will never and won't tell us the truth because not enough americans ask them or demand it. The same way kids lie to parents and get away with it, kids are not going to stop lying because it works. That my friends is the way this government is, americans dont bother to question the government or demand answers so why would the government stop lying if this why it works better for them.

It goes deeper than just Iraq. The Iraq War was just done to start the take over of the middle east, control over oil, and militarily contracts. Americans wont question Bush because we live in a time when anyone who attacks Bush or questions him is look at as a non patriot. Well as for the money thing, Bush and the government is making more money off the war. How about the $3.3 trillion missing from U.S. treasury, where do you think that money went??.. His family's reputation has nothing to do with it, he will be looked at the same as his dad. Hilter attacked his own country and look how much that helped him take full control over his governement and people, now the same thing is happening with Bush. Since 9/11 Bush has gotten so much power over americans and he has put himself above the law, he is becoming a dictator right in front of our eyes(look at the H.R.6166 Bill).

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The Government is getting away with all this because Americans don't force/demand our government to tell us the truth instead we take or believe whatever they say.

No... you have forced/demanded the truth and you got most of it it. The fact here is that you can't stomach the fact that 19 terrorists without government funding or support managed to kill nearly 3,000 people.

I don't believe what the goverment says. I believe my 3 years of research on the FACTS. My definition of Fact does not include 'mabey', half quotes or possibilites. As a result of my research I've decided in favour of the official story.

Once you learn how to spell "people" and use sources other than Alex Jones and Infowars I will give you some respect and credibility. You have to go to the effort to spell properly if you expect to convince me about 9/11 story.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The government is getting waay with it, because technically all they need to do is keep presenting there story on the news..

leave it up to the people to decide what they like..

because once those whitehouse doors close, and they deliberate and decide on the action they are going to take.. nothing.. and i mean NOTHING we citizens do can alter there decisions.

We've killed more of our own people doing this chirade that is the war on terror, than that of sept11.

The only thing those 3000+ 911 victims meant to the US governemnt was taxdollars...

plain and simple.
they dont care for the suffering or the trauma the citizens are experiencing as a result.
look at the relief for widows, look at hurrican katrina people and look at the health of safety workers..

the citizens get shafted while the officials get rich

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Is this an InfoWars infommercial?

You do realize Mr. Jones has an agenda as well? And that agenda has made him a great deal of money.

Compare other sources. Never limit yourself to one.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes I know that is why I do my own research. I look for the sites and compare information.

new topics

top topics

join