It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible photos of the TR3-B Triangle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Blurry is always the word on ufos due to the electromagnetic disturbance.

The triangle is posted frequently.

When the three apex circles are bright its called balloons.

When in a dark cloud its a bad lens or film development.

If you see a nice shiny highly detailed picture of a ufo, its a fake.

You can't have a clear picture, its the nature of the game.

I like fuzzy fakes, then I give all the telltail real ufo traits.

If there was a magnetic disturbance, howcome the environment is unaffected in the photo? Why is the object the only thing affected? From what I understand, that's a contradiction of physics, I don't care how advanced they are, they are not immune to the laws of physics.

Do you have any backing to this "Magnetic disturbance" that apparantly makes only the craft itself blurry, but not everything else around it.

And if something is fuzzy beyond recognition(such as the photos posted in this thread), how does those prove it's real? How is it you can tell the tell-tale signs of a real UFO if you can't identify it for what it is.

UFO is an acronym of Unidentifed Flying Object, it is true that the object in CYRAX's pics is a UFO as we do not know what it is because there is not enough definition to make a positive identification.

This isn't skeptics shooting you down, this is logic. IF you can't tell what something is, then you can't bring it to assumptions because we don't know what it is and that's not because we've never seen it before, it's simply because we just cannot see it in detail.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cyrax, half of them pictures ARE contrails, and the other half just look like a shiny thing in the sky. Maybe a jet reflecting sunlight. They look nothing like the TR3, or even a triangle.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
Cyrax, half of them pictures ARE contrails, and the other half just look like a shiny thing in the sky. Maybe a jet reflecting sunlight. They look nothing like the TR3, or even a triangle.

yeah a shiny thing
what is this shiny thing is the question
and what jet looks like the ones in the pic?

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX
yeah a shiny thing

No one knows what the shiny thing in the photo is because your pictures are of such poor quality and low resolution.

You are claiming that you can clearly see a triangular craft which is obviously false. You cant make out anything in the photos so its pretty pointless claiming that you can!

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
read all the post buddy alot of people see it as a triangle even the supermod TheBandit but you cant

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Three people found your photos interesting, those three people stopped posting in the thread.

That's not the point though, they claimed that SOME photos looked remotely looked like what you claimed, which is true, there is 1 or 2 pics that resemble the shape of a triangle, but it's so blurred beyond recognition it's impossible to be sure. A shape does not dictate the identity of an object entirely.

We have very little to go on, and would require more in order to come to anything conclusive.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm no rocket scientist, but that looks like something falling from the sky.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I was looking in MAN-MADE UFOs and saw the Ghost Rocket picture
of Sweden.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ufo.se...

Just like the one or two cones of light from CYRAX's photo.

I did not read much into it but if that was a stationary light display, then
it was on a air craft that didn't go any where and just stayed in one place
with a plasma or lightning display.

Back in those days it was just a single plasma thrustor (satellite model has
a patent) or Tesla flat coil generator, or alien electro-gravimetric stationary
gizmo.

[edit on 10/8/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CYRAX

yeah a shiny thing

Thats the point, you can't tell what it looks like because the reflection is obscuring the shape.

Its the same effect that makes us see stars in the sky as having points of light emitting from them (the twinkle effect) even though they in fact completely spherical.

[edit on 8-10-2006 by waynos]

[edit on 8-10-2006 by waynos]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
See this:
www.sonorasightings.com...

from this site:
www.sonorasightings.com...

once posted on ats on this topic thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haha how did I find this again, I emailed the dr and was kicked back, and
as I reviewed sent email and checked it out.

Did I post the ghost rocket pic here, the book had two pictures, the one
normally published and one in the original news print. Only one picture
but one has a dark cloud in it..... suppression and will it start the trance
people to say dust in action.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
I was looking in MAN-MADE UFOs and saw the Ghost Rocket picture
of Sweden.

I did not read much into it but if that was a stationary light display, then
it was on a air craft that didn't go any where and just stayed in one place
with a plasma or lightning display.

Back in those days it was just a single plasma thrustor (satellite model has
a patent) or Tesla flat coil generator, or alien electro-gravimetric stationary
gizmo.
[edit on 10/8/2006 by TeslaandLyne]

Ghost Rocket was an American (or crazed Nazi remnant faction) V-2 test, ala 'Gravity's Rainbow' by Pynchon. LOX, condensation, and refraction. No need for plasma or Tesla.

The 'triangle' in question is a commercial jet's fusilage and twin engines lit up from underneath care of a low altitude sun (look at the lighting of the clouds). This same thing happened recently in the American NorthWest, and was debunked within several hours after it popped up on local newscast, there's a thread in here somewhere about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A 5-7 mega pixel camera doesn't capture enough information to define high flying objects. maybe if it was lower but everything I've seen that you link doesn't have a high enough quality to really "see" anything.
But thanks for sharing everything counts and at the very least you have posted some very interesting photos.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Templarum

The 'triangle' in question is a commercial jet's fusilage and twin engines lit up from underneath care of a low altitude sun (look at the lighting of the clouds). This same thing happened recently in the American NorthWest, and was debunked within several hours after it popped up on local newscast, there's a thread in here somewhere about it.

this could be the explination of also aircraft with lights on look as if they are a triangle. if all you see is lights they form a triangle so what does triangle light prove? nothing

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Posted these links in the Aurora Top-Secret Hypersonic Spy Plane

thread

here

but it may turn out to be the TR-3B or alien, ahem, or non alien triangle

craft with three dots of light.

See lights in sky jumping around videos:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

See if still and zoom in will gets you this:
img.photobucket.com...
img.photobucket.com...

Any thing look like CYRAX's photos.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
They're about as low-def and unidentifiable as Cyrax's photos, there simply is not enough definition or resolution to make a distinct classification of what we're looking at.

They're strange objects, that's all, and that hardly qualifies as aliens or TR-3B.

The Videos, in the video dipicting a night encounter, the object in question doesn't seem to be moving around radically, it's simply the guy holding the camera attempting to get bearings straight. When he does manage to get a clear cut picture, the object is simply moving in a straight line at a very slow pace, to me it's merely an airplane at maybe 20,000 feet or higher flying in that direction, I did not see the object itself move irradically. Keep in mind, Phoenix has alot of lights as it is a city, so in the only thing you're going to see in the night sky are the lights from airplanes. There are also alot of airports and airbases in that immediate area from what I understand, so hey, if there's an object with "pulsating lights" in the sky moving in a straight line at a followable pace, it's probably an airplane.

The second shorter video is a faint dot of light that moves across the sky making turns that are accomplishable by small fighter aircraft, once again there are airbases near by. It might be a real alien space craft, I don't know, but before I jump to conclusions and say things like aliens are the cause why the tree feel down in the forest with noone around to see or hear it, I'm going to think of all the realistic scenarios, such as there was a thunderstorm the night before and some lightning knocked down the tree as happens alot(a mere metaphorical analogy).

Shattered OUT...
Shattered OUT...

[edit on 13-10-2006 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think this looks like a TR3-B...taken from a telescope....if thats not a TR3-B then what is ?? In my mind these pics are real !! Although I could be wrong...would not be the first time and definately not the last.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If those photos are real, those would be excellent examples of what a distinctifying photo should look like, details that make it possible to define it, not some blurred image of a dot.

I've seen those images before and even though they look promising, I don't trust them.

Shattered OUT...

jra

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
CYRAX: In another thread you said your camera was a Kodak Z7590, if so, then you should set it to its highest quality setting if it isn't already. From what I can tell from looking at dpreview.com, your camera shouldn't even be able to go as low as 800x600. So if you could upload the originals that would be nice. It might help to look at a 2576x1932 res image insted of an 800x600 one.

posted on Oct, 15 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Shattered, they are the same images I posted earlier in this thread when I was making pretty much the same point as you did. I completely agree with what you said (not surprisingly then) and I don't trust them either, I don't know enough enough about them.

jra, I might be an old cynic but ,if we get the original res pictures posted, the shape of an airliner might be a bit too clear for the OP 's liking

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It looks like this triangle craft will not show up in a picture
unless its unpowered on the ground.

Its not an ordinary plane so it can't be judged by normal plane and photo
experts.

I would not call in any ufo olygists but if you ever seen a clear ufo picture
put it up for post in some critical forum.

That fails too, cause someone goes in with a clear fake and posters say
its real, you got housewives goofing around in the afternoon.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join